B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paranormal Activities

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Paranormal Activities Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Activities   Paranormal Activities Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Ghosts, spirits, strange happenings. Do you beleive them? Do you not? Whats your reason? I'm on a Wii and I'm not much of a debater but what are you guys' thoughts? The show ghost hunters really got me thinking about it one night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Paranormal Activities Left_bar_bleue100/100Paranormal Activities Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activities   Paranormal Activities Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:07 pm

Me i personally beileve in the paranormal...*waits for someone to say the opposite*
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Paranormal Activities Left_bar_bleue100/100Paranormal Activities Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activities   Paranormal Activities Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Pro-purgatory ftw.

I thought I was possessed once. Scary as hell.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activities   Paranormal Activities Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:27 pm

St. Satan wrote:
Pro-purgatory ftw.

I thought I was possessed once. Scary as hell.
Tell us about it!
or just Pm me.....
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
Paranormal Activities Left_bar_bleue0/0Paranormal Activities Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activities   Paranormal Activities Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Hmmmm.....It's a bit of a who-knows for me...I guess I'm for it? But when people try to gain profit of it with Television series, I don't find it very enjoyable. The real paranormal acivities are the ones where no one can explain it...and having some tard with a camera pointed straight at his face, a 100% Volume microphone to his mouth that let's us here every single breathe he takes, and the opinion of someone who get's paid to 'discover' paranormal activities is far from the real thing. "Woah, what was that? Oh my god, something touched me...but there's no one there...holy crap...do you hear that?"

NO! WE DON'T HERE THE FREAKING NOISE BECAUSE OF YOUR INCESSANT BREATHING! WHAT, YOU CAN'T PUT THE FREAKING MIKE ON THE SIDE OF YOUR MOUTH LIKE SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN? IF YOU DID, WE JUST MIGHT HERE THE NOISE...BUT NO, INSTEAD YOU NEVER SHUT YOUR GOD-FORSAKEN MOUTH!

Yeah...but on the terms of real life, non-televised appearances of Paranormal activities, I do believe that there just might be other-wordly spirits 'haunting' us...In a religious sense...
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activities   Paranormal Activities Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Tiduseya wrote:
Hmmmm.....It's a bit of a who-knows for me...I guess I'm for it? But when people try to gain profit of it with Television series, I don't find it very enjoyable. The real paranormal acivities are the ones where no one can explain it...and having some tard with a camera pointed straight at his face, a 100% Volume microphone to his mouth that let's us here every single breathe he takes, and the opinion of someone who get's paid to 'discover' paranormal activities is far from the real thing. "Woah, what was that? Oh my god, something touched me...but there's no one there...holy crap...do you hear that?"

NO! WE DON'T HERE THE FREAKING NOISE BECAUSE OF YOUR INCESSANT BREATHING! WHAT, YOU CAN'T PUT THE FREAKING MIKE ON THE SIDE OF YOUR MOUTH LIKE SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN? IF YOU DID, WE JUST MIGHT HERE THE NOISE...BUT NO, INSTEAD YOU NEVER SHUT YOUR GOD-FORSAKEN MOUTH!

Yeah...but on the terms of real life, non-televised appearances of Paranormal activities, I do believe that there just might be other-wordly spirits 'haunting' us...In a religious sense...
Well haunting really isnt the word to use....
If they are*which i think they are* there hide it alot and dont really do anything too us...
Unless there complete assholes and just like to see us scared lmao!
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activities   Paranormal Activities Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:39 am

I love you Tidus.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
Paranormal Activities Left_bar_bleue0/0Paranormal Activities Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activities   Paranormal Activities Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:59 am

Hmmm...I'm not sure how to take that one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activities   Paranormal Activities Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:22 pm

i dont believe in ghosts or stuff like that, but the constant reading of creepypasta before going to bed keeps me up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activities   Paranormal Activities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Debates-
Jump to: