B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Football!

Go down 
+3
Kazuo Kiriyama
Frusciante
Tiduseya
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Football! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Football! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 pm

*Sigh* If I could have one wish it would be healthy knees.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:01 am

Bish, I'd get flight...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:23 am

You are all too tied down to your earthly habitance with those feeble wishes Sad .
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:35 am

And what does that mean Rey_J?
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 am

Tiduseya wrote:
You one-wished for things that'd keep you on this planet, in this dimension, with these people; haven't you ever dreamed of adventure or something else it can't deliver to you in your lifetime?
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:03 am

Rey_J wrote:
Tiduseya wrote:
You one-wished for things that'd keep you on this planet, in this dimension, with these people; haven't you ever dreamed of adventure or something else it can't deliver to you in your lifetime?

There's definately enough adventure in this life, you just have to see it. To wish for something like that, without already experiencing everything this world has to offer, is naive. When was the last time you really felt your heart pounding so hard in your chest that you felt ready to faint? When was the last time someone told you that you can go farther, push harder, fly higher even after you told yourself that where you are is the end? When was the last time you danced with someone? Eaten something you've never eaten before? Fought against something you believed was wrong? Made a difference in someones life? I'll be simple: When was the last time you tried something for the first time? Those are adventures, Rey_J. And they are right here on this planet, in this demension, and it better damn-well be with these people. And my one wish is to help make my experiences last. I'm not the kind of person to back off from what life has to offer; My knee may be hurt, but I'm no quitter. Tomorrow I'm still showing up to practice, and again the next day. Don't give me that almighty bullshit. Get your head out of the clouds and start living the life you've been given. I don't feel like sugarcoating my words so I apologize if what I've said is a bit...rough.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 am

Tiduseya wrote:
Rey_J wrote:
Tiduseya wrote:

There's definately enough adventure in this life, you just have to see it. To wish for something like that, without already experiencing everything this world has to offer, is naive. When was the last time you really felt your heart pounding so hard in your chest that you felt ready to faint?Probably Gym... When was the last time someone told you that you can go farther, push harder, fly higher even after you told yourself that where you are is the end? Never... When was the last time you danced with someone?Never... Eaten something you've never eaten before? Probably a couple days ago... Fought against something you believed was wrong? Never... Made a difference in someones life? Never... I'll be simple: When was the last time you tried something for the first time? Today... Those are adventures, Rey_J. And they are right here on this planet, in this demension, and it better damn-well be with these people. And my one wish is to help make my experiences last. I'm not the kind of person to back off from what life has to offer; My knee may be hurt, but I'm no quitter. Tomorrow I'm still showing up to practice, and again the next day. Don't give me that almighty bullshit. Get your head out of the clouds and start living the life you've been given. I don't feel like sugarcoating my words so I apologize if what I've said is a bit...rough.

I felt compelled to answer the questions, don't ask.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:18 am

Azure Flame wrote:
Tiduseya wrote:
Rey_J wrote:
Tiduseya wrote:

There's definately enough adventure in this life, you just have to see it. To wish for something like that, without already experiencing everything this world has to offer, is naive. When was the last time you really felt your heart pounding so hard in your chest that you felt ready to faint?Probably Gym... When was the last time someone told you that you can go farther, push harder, fly higher even after you told yourself that where you are is the end? Never... When was the last time you danced with someone?Never... Eaten something you've never eaten before? Probably a couple days ago... Fought against something you believed was wrong? Never... Made a difference in someones life? Never... I'll be simple: When was the last time you tried something for the first time? Today... Those are adventures, Rey_J. And they are right here on this planet, in this demension, and it better damn-well be with these people. And my one wish is to help make my experiences last. I'm not the kind of person to back off from what life has to offer; My knee may be hurt, but I'm no quitter. Tomorrow I'm still showing up to practice, and again the next day. Don't give me that almighty bullshit. Get your head out of the clouds and start living the life you've been given. I don't feel like sugarcoating my words so I apologize if what I've said is a bit...rough.

I felt compelled to answer the questions, don't ask.

It's alright, that's why you're traveling with me after highschool.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:18 am

Quote wall time.
Tiduseya wrote:
There's definitely enough adventure in this life, you just have to see it.
Right...where?
Tiduseya wrote:
To wish for something like that, without already experiencing everything this world has to offer, is naive.
In the modern world, naivety is impossible. I was taught that.
Tiduseya wrote:
When was the last time you really felt your heart pounding so hard in your chest that you felt ready to faint?
Might've been today, walking home from school. Either that or it was heat-something, can't say stroke.
Tiduseya wrote:
When was the last time someone told you that you can go farther, push harder, fly higher even after you told yourself that where you are is the end?
Every day, something to do with school. It always has to do with my future, though.
Tiduseya wrote:
When was the last time you danced with someone?
I don't like dancing...do I?
Tiduseya wrote:
Eaten something you've never eaten before?
AT LEAST twice a year.
Tiduseya wrote:
Fought against something you believed was wrong?
See: McLeodGaming forums
Tiduseya wrote:
Made a difference in someones life? I'll be simple: When was the last time you tried something for the first time? Those are adventures, Rey_J. And they are right here on this planet, in this demension, and it better damn-well be with these people. And my one wish is to help make my experiences last. I'm not the kind of person to back off from what life has to offer; My knee may be hurt, but I'm no quitter. Tomorrow I'm still showing up to practice, and again the next day. Don't give me that almighty bullshit. Get your head out of the clouds and start living the life you've been given. I don't feel like sugarcoating my words so I apologize if what I've said is a bit...rough.
AT LEAST once a year, at the end of the school year--or so they say.
Tiduseya wrote:
I'll be simple: When was the last time you tried something for the first time?
"Something" encompasses "everything," I'm afraid...hard to say.
Tiduseya wrote:
Those are adventures, Rey_J.
I guess I learned too much from Calvin, eh?
Tiduseya wrote:
And they are right here on this planet, in this demension, and it better damn-well be with these people.
1: What are we waiting for, criminal conversion? 2012?
2: I wantz mah magicz...jk
3: Okay, that was my mistake--the people are fine (friends and such, I understand); it's the situations that get to me.
Tiduseya wrote:
And my one wish is to help make my experiences last.
I'll admit these experiences of which you speak can be good....
Tiduseya wrote:
I'm not the kind of person to back off from what life has to offer;
Ummmmm...which is? Getting a business and relationship and "seeing the world?" Boring and repetitive, except that last one which is costly, but with reason (can't get something from nothing!!).
Tiduseya wrote:
My knee may be hurt,
Question 13: One of these sentences doesn't pertain to the rest of the paragraph. Which is it? Oh yeah, it's the half-of-a-sentence above.
Tiduseya wrote:
but I'm no quitter. Tomorrow I'm still showing up to practice, and again the next day.
Right. No possible comment here from me.
Tiduseya wrote:
Don't give me that almighty bullshit.
I want to respond wittily but that would reveal that I know more than I should at this age.
Tiduseya wrote:
Get your head out of the clouds and start living the life you've been given.
...I was given a computer with internet, a collection of games, and a school route. Oh yeah, and a strange set of likes/dislikes and an awesome brain. Now what?
Tiduseya wrote:
I don't feel like sugarcoating my words so I apologize if what I've said is a bit...rough.
You need not apologize--your point was valid and needed saying. However, this is the meanest I've seen you, as you're usually pretty nice around here :ROFL: .
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:22 am

I know, haha, it's just the knee talking.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:25 am

Tiduseya wrote:
I know, haha, it's just the knee talking.
That's anthorpomorphism in the bad sense :eew: .
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:34 am

Bad sense?
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:35 am

Tiduseya wrote:
Bad sense?
Good anthro is anthro; bad anthro is personification.

It was good for personification, though Razz .
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:38 am

Oh, I had thought about personification when you mentioned anthro, but I wasn't what you meant by it being bad.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:42 am

The sad thing is that Fox, which is in your sig/av, is only decent anthro D: oh wait that could be sexist...no, it's Nintendo's fault.

Snap, we diverted far from Football!
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:44 am

Yeah, well I don't play as him for his anthro potential...I do it because I'm comfortable with his moveset.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:46 am

I knew that; I was just saying.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Football! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Football! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:34 pm

I would recommend turning this into a general Football discussion topic, but nobody other than me cares about football ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Football! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!   Football! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2