R.I.P. Heavy
 
PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Age : 23
Location : Hiding from ze U.S. Army.
Reputation : 79
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:42 pm

I have added the quick reply feature, the only down side is is you can't quickly quote someone without inserting the code for it yourself.

The Cash MOD has been delayed due to my weekend being more booked then I hoped and planned sorry!

EDIT: Here is the HTML code that you can slap straight into your myspace profile to help adverise the place! Just copy the following code, and paste in the "Edit Profile" section!


<a href="http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/forum.htm"><img src="http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif" /></a><b>B.P.Gaming Forums</b>Go there now!
<br />


Last edited by SlashDuffIzzy on Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Age : 24
Location : Hialeah,Florida
Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:48 pm

i like the quick reply never saw this awesome thanks and just do the cash mod thing when you can okay i also have to delay finding vocals and bassit working on game and sprites cause of school work worst i have hw. on weekends too

_________________
"The wise man embraces silence, while the fool can be heard for miles."

Quote :
Something like trying to protect yourself all the time, things like trying to outwit fate. Those things can be the worst thing you can do for yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3594
Age : 21
Reputation : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:52 pm

i can do it, just tell me how
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 351
Age : 21
Location : Tokyo, Japan ( really I am )
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:19 pm

Ok I been searching for msuci for the game but its hard
Back to top Go down
Cam-Cam SF5
Casual
Casual
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 205
Age : 22
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:50 pm

awww sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/moslandere/
SolidKlonoa
New
New


Number of posts : 13
Age : 22
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:21 am

When you'll think have it done?
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Age : 24
Location : Hialeah,Florida
Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:52 pm

maniacmario64 wrote:
When you'll think have it done?
DON'T RUSH HIM it will be done when it is ok if we are rushed things often come out bad ok
Minigamer wrote:
Ok I been searching for msuci for the game but its hard
yeah i know

_________________
"The wise man embraces silence, while the fool can be heard for miles."

Quote :
Something like trying to protect yourself all the time, things like trying to outwit fate. Those things can be the worst thing you can do for yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Age : 23
Location : Hiding from ze U.S. Army.
Reputation : 79
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:38 pm

Champio30 wrote:
i can do it, just tell me how

You have to download the MODs that I posted awhile back, download the MOD reader and scanner, then code it the way you want it to work on the forums, and then finally insert it via the Administration Panel

maniacmario64 wrote:
When you'll think have it done?

Depends on my schedule. Believe me, I am working as fast as I can on this, but I am also avoiding as many mistakes as I can. Judging by what my schedule looks like now, Sometime next week I hope to have it finished.

KonamiFlash wrote:
i like the quick reply never saw this awesome thanks and just do the cash mod thing when you can okay i also have to delay finding vocals and bassit working on game and sprites cause of school work worst i have hw. on weekends too
The vocals and Bassist are for a band....am I right?

_________________

Married to Blaze [KF] and Scott.
Married SLAP A SAURUS first.

Still trying to get Asakura. <3
Back to top Go down
http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Age : 24
Location : Hialeah,Florida
Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:47 pm

SlashDuffIzzy wrote:
KonamiFlash wrote:
i like the quick reply never saw this awesome thanks and just do the cash mod thing when you can okay i also have to delay finding vocals and bassit working on game and sprites cause of school work worst i have hw. on weekends too
The vocals and Bassist are for a band....am I right?
yeah it is

_________________
"The wise man embraces silence, while the fool can be heard for miles."

Quote :
Something like trying to protect yourself all the time, things like trying to outwit fate. Those things can be the worst thing you can do for yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Age : 23
Location : Hiding from ze U.S. Army.
Reputation : 79
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:54 pm

KonamiFlash wrote:
SlashDuffIzzy wrote:
KonamiFlash wrote:
i like the quick reply never saw this awesome thanks and just do the cash mod thing when you can okay i also have to delay finding vocals and bassit working on game and sprites cause of school work worst i have hw. on weekends too
The vocals and Bassist are for a band....am I right?
yeah it is

Lmao. Our bassist quit this morning on us, and our lead vocals isn't agreeing with us on anything but refuses to compromise so we'll probably have to let him go...and seeing as I'm backing vocals...I might wind up being lead... :eew:

_________________

Married to Blaze [KF] and Scott.
Married SLAP A SAURUS first.

Still trying to get Asakura. <3
Back to top Go down
http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Age : 24
Location : Hialeah,Florida
Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:57 pm

SlashDuffIzzy wrote:
KonamiFlash wrote:
SlashDuffIzzy wrote:
KonamiFlash wrote:
i like the quick reply never saw this awesome thanks and just do the cash mod thing when you can okay i also have to delay finding vocals and bassit working on game and sprites cause of school work worst i have hw. on weekends too
The vocals and Bassist are for a band....am I right?
yeah it is

Lmao. Our bassist quit this morning on us, and our lead vocals isn't agreeing with us on anything but refuses to compromise so we'll probably have to let him go...and seeing as I'm backing vocals...I might wind up being lead... :eew:
aren't you a good singer?

_________________
"The wise man embraces silence, while the fool can be heard for miles."

Quote :
Something like trying to protect yourself all the time, things like trying to outwit fate. Those things can be the worst thing you can do for yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Age : 23
Location : Hiding from ze U.S. Army.
Reputation : 79
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:00 pm

KonamiFlash wrote:
SlashDuffIzzy wrote:
KonamiFlash wrote:
SlashDuffIzzy wrote:
KonamiFlash wrote:
i like the quick reply never saw this awesome thanks and just do the cash mod thing when you can okay i also have to delay finding vocals and bassit working on game and sprites cause of school work worst i have hw. on weekends too
The vocals and Bassist are for a band....am I right?
yeah it is

Lmao. Our bassist quit this morning on us, and our lead vocals isn't agreeing with us on anything but refuses to compromise so we'll probably have to let him go...and seeing as I'm backing vocals...I might wind up being lead... :eew:
aren't you a good singer?
I sing fine, it's just that when I'm singing verses and trying to play guitar riffs at the same time, I mix them up every now and then.

_________________

Married to Blaze [KF] and Scott.
Married SLAP A SAURUS first.

Still trying to get Asakura. <3
Back to top Go down
http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Age : 24
Location : Hialeah,Florida
Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:00 pm

SlashDuffIzzy wrote:
KonamiFlash wrote:
SlashDuffIzzy wrote:
KonamiFlash wrote:
SlashDuffIzzy wrote:
KonamiFlash wrote:
i like the quick reply never saw this awesome thanks and just do the cash mod thing when you can okay i also have to delay finding vocals and bassit working on game and sprites cause of school work worst i have hw. on weekends too
The vocals and Bassist are for a band....am I right?
yeah it is

Lmao. Our bassist quit this morning on us, and our lead vocals isn't agreeing with us on anything but refuses to compromise so we'll probably have to let him go...and seeing as I'm backing vocals...I might wind up being lead... :eew:
aren't you a good singer?
I sing fine, it's just that when I'm singing verses and trying to play guitar riffs at the same time, I mix them up every now and then.
lol the same happens too me :wee:

_________________
"The wise man embraces silence, while the fool can be heard for miles."

Quote :
Something like trying to protect yourself all the time, things like trying to outwit fate. Those things can be the worst thing you can do for yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Age : 23
Location : Hiding from ze U.S. Army.
Reputation : 79
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:01 pm

KonamiFlash wrote:
SlashDuffIzzy wrote:
KonamiFlash wrote:
SlashDuffIzzy wrote:
KonamiFlash wrote:
SlashDuffIzzy wrote:
KonamiFlash wrote:
i like the quick reply never saw this awesome thanks and just do the cash mod thing when you can okay i also have to delay finding vocals and bassit working on game and sprites cause of school work worst i have hw. on weekends too
The vocals and Bassist are for a band....am I right?
yeah it is

Lmao. Our bassist quit this morning on us, and our lead vocals isn't agreeing with us on anything but refuses to compromise so we'll probably have to let him go...and seeing as I'm backing vocals...I might wind up being lead... :eew:
aren't you a good singer?
I sing fine, it's just that when I'm singing verses and trying to play guitar riffs at the same time, I mix them up every now and then.
lol the same happens too me :wee:
:wee: Exactly

_________________

Married to Blaze [KF] and Scott.
Married SLAP A SAURUS first.

Still trying to get Asakura. <3
Back to top Go down
http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
SolidKlonoa
New
New


Number of posts : 13
Age : 22
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:47 pm

maniacmario64 wrote:
When you'll think have it done?

Depends on my schedule. Believe me, I am working as fast as I can on this, but I am also avoiding as many mistakes as I can. Judging by what my schedule looks like now, Sometime next week I hope to have it finished.

dont work too fast, you may mess it up
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Age : 23
Location : Hiding from ze U.S. Army.
Reputation : 79
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:56 pm

maniacmario64 wrote:
SlashDuffIzzy wrote:
maniacmario64 wrote:
When you'll think have it done?

Depends on my schedule. Believe me, I am working as fast as I can on this, but I am also avoiding as many mistakes as I can. Judging by what my schedule looks like now, Sometime next week I hope to have it finished.

dont work too fast, you may mess it up
Lol I know

_________________

Married to Blaze [KF] and Scott.
Married SLAP A SAURUS first.

Still trying to get Asakura. <3
Back to top Go down
http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system   

Back to top Go down
 
September 15,Quick Reply addeddelay ongold system
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Quick reply colour tweak??
» Pre-WotLK System Requirements
» Tau Smart Missile System
» SYSTEM-OF-A-DOWN app
» TCI Official Forum Ranking System

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: B.P.GamingPlanet :: News-
Jump to: