B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it me or..

Go down 
+4
R&R
Lithium Ruthenium
Asakura
Kazuo Kiriyama
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Is it me or.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Is it me or.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Is it me or.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it me or..   Is it me or.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:10 am

*stands still, says nothing, and guards post*
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Is it me or.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Is it me or.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or..   Is it me or.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:18 am

I'm actually a bit insulted by Robert_Russell's earlier post...does a person's speech really set the standard for their ability to contain and make use of information? No, it may change what people expect of them, but it has nothing to do with their intelligence. I have no patience for a statement like that, and you should feel ashamed that you made such a condescending, and baseless assumption.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or..   Is it me or.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:30 am

If you're insulted, then does that mean you and/or your friends (or semi-friends or associates or whoever) speak unintelligently?
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or..   Is it me or.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:48 am

Yes, and it has nothing to do with our actual intelligence. Ask Comrade, I say 'stupid' things quite often, whether it be on purpose or because of a lapse in memory, but that doesn't make me stupid. I'm sure we've all heard the phrase; "Actions speak louder than words." And actually doing something stupid might pose a better argument than spoken stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or..   Is it me or.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:58 am

Next question: What's your definition of saying something stupid? Can you outdo me and deliver an example?
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or..   Is it me or.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:05 am

Using slang, or incorrectly pronouncing a word.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or..   Is it me or.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:12 am

That's not talking stupid...that's not even close. Your high standards have befuddled you.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or..   Is it me or.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:15 am

Come on then, Rey_J, show us your example, no matter how long that explanation might be.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or..   Is it me or.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:43 am

*Sigh....*

Well, it goes like

... ... ... ... ... ...uh...hm...well....

I guess...people who are willfully stupid...no wait...uh... silent .
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Is it me or.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Is it me or.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or..   Is it me or.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:26 am

Tiduseya wrote:
I'm actually a bit insulted by Robert_Russell's earlier post...does a person's speech really set the standard for their ability to contain and make use of information? No, it may change what people expect of them, but it has nothing to do with their intelligence. I have no patience for a statement like that, and you should feel ashamed that you made such a condescending, and baseless assumption.
they got a grade of 3 in biology on the end of year report card...the highest grade they got was a 56...................most of the group can't read well.
I got a 95. all I did was remember what the teacher said.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Is it me or.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Is it me or.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or..   Is it me or.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:06 pm

... is it just me, or did everyone just misunderstood each other in this topic?

Talking stupid. There are a few ways to go about this. It differs from person to person as everyone determines what is stupid to them. You can be talking stupid when you start saying something unintelligent like you're not educated. You can be talking stupid when you butcher the language a bit (please read 'Their Eyes Were Watching God' for a very good example of the former "Black" way of saying things). You can be talking stupid when you start using slang and dissing everyone except for those in your circle. You can be talking stupid when you have a disability. You can be talking stupid when you think you're always right... and that you're the shit and you start talking shit because of an attitude.

All in all, talking stupid has many meanings (I'm sure there's more than what I've thought up) and it depends on what situation we are talking about.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Is it me or.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Is it me or.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or..   Is it me or.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Asakura*my grandaughter* is back!<3
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or..   Is it me or.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it me or..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Other-
Jump to: