B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010 Left_bar_bleue100/100Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010 Empty
PostSubject: Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010   Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Yeah well the new smackdown game has a storyline creator with over 100 cutscenes and other stuff so i have already started planning out my storylines heres my first one let me know what you think! Not sure if i should add Maryse or how lol

CANADIAN CONNECTION: Part 1

* 1st SmackDown of the year, Edge is backstage with Eve.*

Eve: I am standing at this moment next to the World-Heavyweight champion Edge!
So Edge, you have a title match with Undertaker later on tonight what are your thoughts?

Edge: I wanna make one thing clear and I'm only going to say
this once...I AM AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE YOUR WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION! You hear that dead man I am not afraid of you or your little tricks you use to frighten little 10 year old kids! After Tonight the so called Dead Man will perish from WWE’s existence and I will walk out just the way I walked in!
YOU’RE WORLD-HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

*Edge leaves as Eve stares on*

Jim Ross: Well strong words from Edge but Undertaker is one person you don’t want to take lightly!
Tazz: Well you never know what Edge has up his sleeve…. still Undertaker has been on a winning streak lately, lets see if he can continue it like his Wrestlemania streak!

Main Event:
Lots of back and forth action till the referee is knocked out then
Christian runs out to the ring and hits the Killswitch on Undertaker *obviously turning heel* Then Edge and Christian set and hit Undertaker with the Con-Chair-Toe followed by a spear. Christian leaves and the referee wakes up while Edge is covering Taker.

*Bell rings, Edge retains*

Jim Ross: GOD DAMMINT THAT’S AN ECW STAR! WHATS HE DOING HERE!
Tazz: Who knows but looks like they screwed Taker over and knowing Taker he won’t be too happy about this!

*Undertaker is left unconscious in the ring as SmackDown ends*

*2nd Smackdown opens up and Christian comes out to the ring with a mixed reaction from the crowd and gets on the mic*

Christian: I know I have to explain what I did last week so here you go peeps! We all know the all powerful Undertaker, but you know what Taker; you’re the same way you were since my last time on Smackdown. You do all these ridiculous stunts and tricks to make yourself look all scary and powerful…but you’re all hype! As of now I am officially a part of SmackDown!
*Lots of Boo’s from the crowd*

But before I leave let me introduce one of my closest peeps!
You’re World-Heavyweight Champion EDGE!

*Edge comes out to a huge heated reaction from the crowd and gets on the mic*

Edge: That’s right! Boo me all you want! You all aren't used to real talent and actually using your damn brains! See The Undertaker was no match for your World-Heavyweight champion, The Rated R Superstar, ME! I knew id get all of your attention by getting Christian to help me out, and I knew there was no way you morons or Undertaker would figure it out. Undertaker isn’t even here tonight from what me and Christian did too him last week! Face it you morons, your supernatural hero is all washed up!

Christian: You see Taker, you and the rest of these idiots will rediscover what connection we share and why we should be feared instead of some wannabe walking horror film!

*Jericho’s music hits*

Jericho: Edge you're opportunity to run your mouth out here has expired...
I’m tired of hearing how you claim to be a world champion! Ever since I came to Smackdown that’s all I hear, and you Christian I didn't become the best this world has seen by playing second banana!

Christian: Whoa, whoa, whoa, who said anything about playing second banana!
This isn’t Legacy, unlike Randy, Edge and I will stick together and we will both gain from this, no one will be able to beat us!

Edge: Oh and Jericho you talk a lot about me running my mouth out here but you’re the same as everyone else! You little hypocrite, you get some gold around your waist and think your better than everyone else! Unlike you I am and I’ve proved it time and time again! I’ve held way more titles than you ever will!

Jericho: Hypocrite you call me a hypocrite if anything these people are…..

*Jericho is interrupted when Teddy longs music hits*

Teddy: Now players you two are talking about being feared throughout the WWE and being unbeatable, well lets see if you can take on the dead mans brother Kane and while were at it lets add The WWE Champion Chris Jericho too the mix I’m sure he would like to get a piece of you two as well! Holla, Holla, Holla!

* Jericho has a smile on his face while Edge and Christian are not pleased*

Tazz: What an announcement by the Teddy long let’s see if E & C can back up what there saying!
Jim Ross: I’m just sickened as too how Christian just abandoned his fans over this!

Main Event:
Edge and Christian are waiting in the ring for there opponents
Kane is also in the ring but Chris Jericho turns on Kane.*Turning Heel* Edge and Christian join on the attack.

*SmackDown closes as Jericho, Christian, and Edge stand over a lifeless Kane*

*3rd Smackdown and later on the show Jericho is in the ring*

Jericho: Why did I turn on Kane, why did I join with Edge and Christian? Those are the questions I’ve been hearing since last week over and over again! Well its simple did Kane or Undertaker ever do anything to actually help me out? No! Now you little hypocrites out there are probably thinking I’m selfish or something right? Well guess what I’m not, if anything you people out here are! You people thrive of my pain and don’t even care if we end up badly bruised up as long as we entertain you! You boo those who are true and actually do what were supposed too! Yet you cheer people like Taker and Kane! Did they ever do anything for you? No! Do any of you save me from the ass whippings I’ve received over the years, the pain and misery I go thru after I face my opponents or actually help me retain or gain my titles! NO! You all cheer on as you see me in pain well guess what!

*Edges music hits and Edge and Christian go to the ring to a heated reaction*

Jericho: I’m the one who is gonna enjoy someone else’s pain now; in fact let’s see what we did last week!

*Replay of the attack on Kane *
*You here boo’s right after it*

Edge: This is just the beginning; The Brothers of Destruction are just examples of what were gonna do! With the WWE Champion Chris Jericho, The World-Heavyweight champion me Edge, and the soon to be ECW Champion Christian we will be unstoppable in the WWE!

Christian: The best part about this is that you were all shocked! None of you expected this and we couldn’t help but laugh! Did you really think me and Edge were done? Did you really think that Jericho meant what he said? Ha! That’s why you dumb Americans aren’t successful in life, unlike my peeps here in the ring! People like us share a connection, a Canadian Connection!
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010 Left_bar_bleue100/100Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010   Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Oh, I luurrrve a General Manager mode in ANY wrestling game
What game is this exactlY?
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010   Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Smackdown Vs. RAW 2010
Its kinda like a re-vamped GM mode except theres actually cutscenes now!
Over 500 different cutscenes and there always different because you choose there facial expressions,locations, and a whole lotta other shit!
You get too choose how to win the matches,what body damage you start out with, and who interferes in the match!
YOu can even upload your stories online and download other storylines people have made!

Its basically a create your own Road To Wrestlemania mode*Create a story*
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010   Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:46 pm

thats. fucking. epic.

btw, I needa start watching this show, when does it come on in Eastern Standard Time?
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010   Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Raw- 9:00 USA
ECW- 10:00 Sci-Fye
Smackdown- 8:00 - I forgot the channel, around 3 for me
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010   Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Smackdown is 20 for me.
And 2010 IS FUCKING OUT ALREADY?
Goddamn
Well, I'm gonna have to wait until the 31st to get it :/
Have fun<3
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010   Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:17 pm

No in the US. it comes out the 20th
I pre-ordered it too get Stone Cold Steve Austin
Damn Gamestop exclusives!
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010   Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:38 pm

haha.. got this game =D
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010   Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:03 pm

360? PS3?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010   Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canadian Connection SDVS.RAW2010
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Literature/Articles-
Jump to: