B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I invited some one to the forums.

Go down 
+3
Claus
SLAP A SAURUS
R&R
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
I invited some one to the forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100I invited some one to the forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race: Human

I invited some one to the forums. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I invited some one to the forums.   I invited some one to the forums. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:24 am

oh yo see, NXC where he was a forum user grew up different to other forums. so that is what he uses. and the quotation marks...... it is complicated.
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: I invited some one to the forums.   I invited some one to the forums. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:50 am

I'm not on a good start, am I?

*Sigh*

Alright, hang on a sec, I'll try to explain. The reason I do that thing...

Alan "Hey guys, what's up?"

Is because one of my characters is talking. I used to be a noob RPer and I did that because sometimes my partner didn't understand who was talking when 2 or more people were having a conversation. I just put the name of the character and the quotation marks as the dialogue they're saying, and eventually turned that into how I make posts. It's mostly me being in character.

I use the [] instead of ** because I wanted to use something to differentiate actions and sounds (*WHAM* *POW* *SLICE* [Pokes Robert] [Hugs MM] [Gives Azure a cookie])

Sorry if it's confusing. It's just how I developed typing on the net >___<
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: I invited some one to the forums.   I invited some one to the forums. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:07 am

I understand the [] and ** part but every time I see:

Alan "~~~~"

I'm just going to be more confused. Can't you keep that multi-character RP stuff in the RP section?

And no, your not off to bad start, you just have an awkward style most of us haven't seen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: I invited some one to the forums.   I invited some one to the forums. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:10 am

If you wish, I'll make more formal posts like this.

It's mostly because that's how I've done things for 3 forums. Guess I just got used to it. Only place I haven't used it on was a board for a video game clan I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

PostSubject: Re: I invited some one to the forums.   I invited some one to the forums. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:14 am

Haha, please don't change your post style just because someone got aggitated by it. By-all-means, continue. It's something new for the dull forums we seem to have conjured here lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: I invited some one to the forums.   I invited some one to the forums. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:19 am

Alright then.

[Nods and salutes]

Alan "So...how about them Cyberdemons?"
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
I invited some one to the forums. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100I invited some one to the forums. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: I invited some one to the forums.   I invited some one to the forums. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:26 am

Robert_Russell wrote:
Once upon a time, the kingdom of BP was ruled by king heavy and queen king Blaze. There was this prince name Raden, he did not like the way his mother father and father ran things. They gave the people food and water the spam section, so Raden cast a spell on them with the help of a wizard named Rey JJJ, and the food supply spam section was cut off closed down. this made the people angry. there were riots, spam was every where! so the king and queen king gave the people back the spam section. this upset prince Raden, so he left the kingdom.

He now every once in a while comes back for a futile attack on the kingdom.

a little of our past.
Back to top Go down
SLAP A SAURUS
SLAP A SAURUS

Female
Number of posts : 1724
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Noel
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: I invited some one to the forums.   I invited some one to the forums. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:43 pm

Hai thar : D
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: I invited some one to the forums.   I invited some one to the forums. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:27 pm

I like this guy so far.....
Robert invite the rest!
If theres only like 4 members left i doubt they will care! =D
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I invited some one to the forums.   I invited some one to the forums. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I invited some one to the forums.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2