R.I.P. Heavy
 
PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Scenario Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Age : 25
Location : Alucard's House, Grand "The City", California
Reputation : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: The Scenario Game   Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:02 am

Just for fun. Basically, I ask a question about something, and you respond to how you would react to the scenario.

Example

You enter a convenience store and a guy is stealing all your favorite snacks. What do you do?

Answer

Go Super Saiyan Mach Turbo Furinkazan Bang Shishigami on his ass!


You're walking down the street and you see a girl with long black hair and a very cute face wearing a blood covered white T shirt, black pants, and a purple scarf around her neck. The girl asks if you want to come with her to her supervillain fortress. What do you say or do?
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Age : 24
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:12 am

k, but doesn't this belong in the forum games?
Yes, and this is proof people need to pay attention to other parts of the forum. *Moved* ~Azure
on topic, tell her I have a lot to do and cant.
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Age : 25
Location : Alucard's House, Grand "The City", California
Reputation : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:15 pm

I just noticed. Sorry!

The girl leaves. You walk around the streets and you find and old lady beating up a guy trying to rob her. What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Age : 24
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:53 pm

"I need some popcorn"
*watches*
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Age : 25
Location : Alucard's House, Grand "The City", California
Reputation : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:11 am

The old lady beats the thief down. You're in the Mall and you see people robbing the candy store with inflatable mallets. Do you save the day? Why or why not?
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Age : 25
Reputation : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:28 am

I'd question why candy store owner can't just save the day, they're just balloons.

_________________
April 17, 2010. 6:35 PM.

The thing I cared for the most... has left my life...

Monster Hunter Tri Data
Character Name :......: Kazuo
Hunter ID :...............: MTGZYG
Hunter Rank :...........: 230+
Offline Story :...........: 100% Complete
Favorite Weapon :.....: Greatsword
Keyboard :................: Yes


Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
SLAP A SAURUS
Member
Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1724
Age : 22
Location : Around
Reputation : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: Noel
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:52 pm

I'd save the day, I'm a dinosaur.

You continue walking and you see your favorite fast food restaurant giving out free fries. Do you go on line or continue walking?
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Age : 24
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:44 pm

hmm, no rules were posted.
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Age : 25
Location : Alucard's House, Grand "The City", California
Reputation : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:59 pm

I wait for fries.

After waiting for a while and finally getting the fries, a supervillain asks if you would like to join him in his quest to take over the city. Do you join him or start a fight and why?
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Age : 25
Reputation : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:41 pm

Knee (not kick) him in the balls because I feel like it.

_________________
April 17, 2010. 6:35 PM.

The thing I cared for the most... has left my life...

Monster Hunter Tri Data
Character Name :......: Kazuo
Hunter ID :...............: MTGZYG
Hunter Rank :...........: 230+
Offline Story :...........: 100% Complete
Favorite Weapon :.....: Greatsword
Keyboard :................: Yes


Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Age : 25
Location : Alucard's House, Grand "The City", California
Reputation : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:53 am

The villain takes off in a helicopter being flown by the girl from earlier.

You fall into a giant pipe that comes out of the ground and you see a plant with teeth and it's mouth-like red bulb wide open that's bears a striking resemblance to a piranha plant. What's the first thing you say?
Back to top Go down
SLAP A SAURUS
Member
Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1724
Age : 22
Location : Around
Reputation : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: Noel
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:20 pm

"YOSHHHHHHIIII!"


The plant gets terrified and returns to the ground. You continue walking and you finda baby in a carriage without a guardian. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Age : 25
Reputation : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:44 pm

Push it down a hill.

_________________
April 17, 2010. 6:35 PM.

The thing I cared for the most... has left my life...

Monster Hunter Tri Data
Character Name :......: Kazuo
Hunter ID :...............: MTGZYG
Hunter Rank :...........: 230+
Offline Story :...........: 100% Complete
Favorite Weapon :.....: Greatsword
Keyboard :................: Yes


Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Age : 25
Location : Alucard's House, Grand "The City", California
Reputation : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:02 am

The baby carriage rolls down the hill and it stops at the suddenly visible village at the bottom of the hill.

You walk forward and trip on a vine that suddenly raised itself. Strange fox people surround you and point their spears in your face. They don't seem to realize it, but you landed on a paintball gun. What do you do next?
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Age : 25
Reputation : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:38 am

Grab it and yell "Can't let you do that Star Fox."

_________________
April 17, 2010. 6:35 PM.

The thing I cared for the most... has left my life...

Monster Hunter Tri Data
Character Name :......: Kazuo
Hunter ID :...............: MTGZYG
Hunter Rank :...........: 230+
Offline Story :...........: 100% Complete
Favorite Weapon :.....: Greatsword
Keyboard :................: Yes


Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Age : 25
Location : Alucard's House, Grand "The City", California
Reputation : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:16 am

The foxes back up, but one steps forward. He's got brass knuckles on and he looks like he's ready to fight. Then he notices the gun and backs away. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
SLAP A SAURUS
Member
Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1724
Age : 22
Location : Around
Reputation : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: Noel
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:44 pm

I come in Peace.
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Age : 25
Location : Alucard's House, Grand "The City", California
Reputation : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:16 am

The foxes take it as a sign of weakness and completely jump you. You're tied up and brought to their village where you're shrunk to a very small size and shot into the jungle via slingshot. What are your thoughts as you fly through the air?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   

Back to top Go down
 
The Scenario Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Otaku news issue #11: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game
» problem with the game : no control over the moves of the pc
» Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Forum Games-
Jump to: