B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

as soon as my SD card comes in the mail

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Left_bar_bleue100/100as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Empty
PostSubject: as soon as my SD card comes in the mail   as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:48 pm

BRAWL+ TIEM
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Left_bar_bleue100/100as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: as soon as my SD card comes in the mail   as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:05 pm

nvm , got Brawl+ with my sister's SD

pretty cool

I'll think I'll main Ness >v>
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

PostSubject: Re: as soon as my SD card comes in the mail   as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:43 pm

RAAAAGE

Oh and ew.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: as soon as my SD card comes in the mail   as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Azure Flame wrote:
RAAAAGE

Oh and ew.
what do you mean ew? Ness's fuckin faster in brawl+
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: as soon as my SD card comes in the mail   as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:59 pm

When I played it I used Lucas and Sonic. My copy doesn't work anymore for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: as soon as my SD card comes in the mail   as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:24 pm

No, not Ness. Ew to B+. I grew tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: as soon as my SD card comes in the mail   as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Azure Flame wrote:
why? cuz it makes brawl "more competitive"?
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Left_bar_bleue0/0as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: as soon as my SD card comes in the mail   as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Azure Flame wrote:
Epic LOL.

Wait, was he too slow before?
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: as soon as my SD card comes in the mail   as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:55 am

Claus wrote:
Azure Flame wrote:
why? cuz it makes brawl "more competitive"?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL You make me laugh. How is getting juggled competitive? All you do in B+ is say hi to hitstun and thats fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Left_bar_bleue0/0as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: as soon as my SD card comes in the mail   as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:16 pm

I'd have to agree with Comrade. The hitstun increase makes things a little more...annoying when fighting anybody. My personal problem is that even though the faster, weaker characters would seem to have the advantage, it turns out quite the other way. The stronger characters with atleast one fast attack end up being able to combo other characters into killable percentages far faster than the other way around. My examples would be a Fox and Ike match-up, where a relatively good Ike that can Bair correctly would be able to kill a Fox without more than 10 attacks. But it would take far more work for the Fox to kill Ike once. While I'm not saying B+ makes things unfair, I am saying that I don't think B+ should be....well...in existance. It's only been two years since its release and nobodies been happy with Brawl since. I understand that B+ is the 'Hackers' attempt at making it a Hardcore Gamer's Game, but I'm sure that if you were to actually work with Brawl and commit youself to it, things could end up just as competative. Call me an idealist but if everybody just had a little patience, this kind of debate would be avoided. Can we agree on that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: as soon as my SD card comes in the mail   as soon as my SD card comes in the mail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

as soon as my SD card comes in the mail
Page 1 of 1