Number of posts : 3595
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

PostSubject: Story Maker   Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:24 pm

I swear, I feel like I make some good stories.
I'll share some here.
I'm making one from scratch right now.

The Red Raven
There was a tall skinny girl named Parthia. She was known in her little tiny village as "The Human Bird"? Why??? She is mostly known from her lack of school, but her professional experience as a bird watcher, bird keeper, and all the crap you can think of on birds. Well. One day, there was a Raven up in the tree. This was no ordinary Raven. This Raven had a color of Red in the most of her body. It's the only of it's species. Parthia digged that. She wanted the bird so bad, she would go jump of the cliff just to touch it. But instead of doing that, Parthia got into her different side of the story. The evil side. So, Parthia got her supplies to capture this Red Raven. But this Raven looks clever than what she really looks like. Parthia got her net, so then she sneaks up to the bird, only for the bird to fly up to the girl and poked her up until she got a headache.
(I got some more, but im just to damn lazy)
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Story Maker   Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:28 pm

post more !
the name of the story sounds like something from a poem lol

Quote :
Something like trying to protect yourself all the time, things like trying to outwit fate. Those things can be the worst thing you can do for yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Claus
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 3595

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Story Maker   Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:23 pm

anyways, i made a new story.

THE MATH QUIZ

Four minutes. Four Minutes until the math quiz. So thatís how much??? 240 seconds to panic? 24000 milliseconds to freak out??? I know, Iím not really good at math, thatís why Iím freaking out in the first place. Anyways, back to reality. My pencil is all sharpened, and my eraser is as slim as a babyís bottom, so in your head, itís a new eraser. K, the teacher is telling use to get ready for the quiz; she says its easily 1 2-sided quiz with around 11 questions. Heart attack. Thatís 11 to much. So I quickly reviewed some of my questions. So if 10x10=1000, then 20x20=2000, ok, I think Iím ok for this quiz. ď1 minute leftĒ, my teacher bellowed to my class. K, so thatís... Ok, no more maths for me, I might end up having a headache or something similar to it. Ok, get ready for a brain blasting, Einstein equation, fast-packed Disney World kiddyland ride of a lifetime. ďTest timeĒ. The teacher says as all I see is some big pack of paper in her hand. She quickly hands each piece of paper to a student, well today, Iím changing. Today, Iím a scholar, not any ĎStudentí. Oh man, too late. She handed me the sheet of paper and it dropped on the desk like a bomb in Afghanistan. The sheet of paper looked at me, while I looked at it. Itís such a nice piece of paper, but the ink thatís on it loses its luxury. Well, off to the realm in school that everyone seems to hate, test-writing. Iíll put this in my little diary when I get home. Some people say test-writing is fun, they must be possessed or smoking some drugs, I donít know whats so cool about doing some E=MC2 question. Well, tell you guys later how my life was ďIn the aftermath of my math quizĒ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Maker   

Back to top Go down

Story Maker
Page 1 of 1