B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Private] Dry Ocean

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
[Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

[Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private] Dry Ocean   [Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:26 pm

She seemed a little better today, whether it be from his earlier aid or her eagerness to see what he had brought. "I hope you're thirsty!" He laughed, pulling out a large jug full of her request; Sake....Bezo's best. Roka smiled, walking toward Lilith comfortably, "I also brought some food incase you're still hungry." He tried to sound welcoming, but could tell his own voice was a bit shakey. On his way to the Jail he had heard some sealers gossiping about an Elders upcoming visit. Roka may have been unlucky to hear the gossip....but lucky enough that it was JUST gossip....he couldn't take the chance. Obviously the only Elder that was going to come here was Lilith's Sealer.....and Roka did NOT want to be caught here for that. Masking his worry, he held out the Sake invitedly.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
[Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1[Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Dry Ocean   [Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:49 am

Her sensitive ears wiggled a bit as her face painted with curiosity, but it was quickly masked. There was nothing that could be hidden from her when it comes to small details. Watching him open the new bottle of sake, she was glad that he kept his word in a sense. Although he did not say he would get it, the fact that he asked, she replied, and he got it meant a bit to her. He earned yet another point for respect. Two points for the Bezo, but somewhere in the back of her mind, she can't help but wonder what he sees when he look at her. An enemy? Someone he can use? There are plenty of people and riots who would be willing to help him revive the lilies to the world. The only ones truly left are the ones in the Percius' palace, and those are wombs with future kings and queens of the Percius country.

When a king or queen is in the mid-reign, a new king or queen is born to adapt to the environment as well as follow, or not, the footstep of the king or queen still in reign. A ruler's lifespan has been estimated around thirty years or less; the longest life span was the fifth queen, Raine, who died at age forty-one.

Lilith watched the Bezo poured the sake onto a plate and she held it to her. Taking in the sweet aroma by inhaling deeply, a small curve of her lips showed her satisfaction. Swallowing, she stuck out her tongue and dipped it into the clear liquid. It was lukewarm, and it was better than nothing. Mostly, sake is served either hot or cold; she could tell that this Bezo knew nothing, but she didn't blame him. After all, there aren't many people left who still appreciates the alcohol. She was amazed that he was able to find it, but it was Bezo, and they are famous for having things that cannot be obtained easily.

Sipping it generously, she knew she did not have the luxury of enjoying the taste slowly for much longer. Today was her turn to start a conversation. "Something's bothering you," she said, it came out like a half question and half comment. Her voice was steadier than before, but it remained just as gentle and weak. Taking a breath after that statement, she went back to sip-licking the sake that was halfway done. He's more patient than I give him credit for, noting that he hasn't gotten tired from holding the tiny plate up.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
[Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Dry Ocean   [Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:56 pm

"Bothering me? Nah....I just came here a bit late, so I can't spend as much time as Yesterday." He thought quickly, pulling the plate away when she finished. "Now where was I.....Oh yeah....Escaping....." His genetic Cross-Iris grew very bright when the idea flashed across his mind. "I want you to come with me because I believe that you're what this world needs." His explanation was very cliche and dramatic, resulting in a snort to escape the Bezon, followed by a hearty laugh. "Sorry....I'm not making fun of you or anything...I just...I hoped I could sound cool when I said it. You have no idea how long I practiced last night to say it perfectly!" He felt like a dork explaining himself but he knew if he could lighten the mood then maybe she'd forget the question.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
[Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1[Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Dry Ocean   [Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Her brow arched up as she stared at him, uncertain if he was born like that or choice to be like that. What kind of Bezo was he? She has known only two types of Bezo, ones who think they are better than everyone else and ones who fear her. A tinkling feeling surged through her body, the nerves connecting to her arms were coming back to life, and boy, was it a bitch. She could feel the soreness, it grew uncomfortable rather quickly and it took a lot of will-power to not jerk at the chains. Must be the sake, she thought, feeling some strength back.

"Get to your point, Bezo," she snapped, her golden eyes flared as she awaits his compromise that would create a deal between them, and she will be freed temporary. By now, a new king or queen is being born in the palace. One without guidance, and her country would either fall or turn into a giant chaos. The mark on her thigh burn, and she gave a quick wince before adjusting to the new pain. Yes, a new heir has been born. An empty shell with no knowledge of the world, her heart ached like a mother who has failed to protect her young.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Dry Ocean   [Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:05 pm

"My name's Roka, not Bezo." He smiled at her, reflecting her annoyance with a cool exteriour. "We wont get much done if we can't even use each others names!" Roka tried to joke with her, but he knew it was a losing battle. It was always hard for him to see people with unhappy looks on their faces...he wants to make everyone smile...With a world covered in Lilies, he was sure everybody would smile. A childish dream indeed.

It only took a moment for him to think of his words, as he took a deep breath. "I'm not asking much from you, just that you accompany me to certain places before you return to Percius. After our journey, you have my word that I'll release you." He knew his word meant nothing to her because of his race but it was all he could do to assure her of his intentions. "And I'm sure you could kill me whenever you like...I'm not that strong." He laughed, making sure to mention his own weakness. It was far from the truth based on his marks in the Academy...but compared to her he doubted he would suffice in a spar.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Dry Ocean   [Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Disregarding the name he gave her to use and scoffed, she could care less if they got along or not. They did have a common goal, to get her out of this godforsaken place.

"Alright," was the replied she gave him. Although she wanted to question him about those said places, she knew that they were of no matter to her because nothing will change her mind. He could try to reach hell and she would follow, if it means a chance to escape these bindings that she cannot break out by herself.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Dry Ocean   [Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:18 am

"Really?" He gasped, restraining himself from hugging her, due to the whole 'strangers' fact. "Okay, I'll keep coming by everyday to feed you, so you can start to get your strength back. Until then, try to keep from making it too obvious you-" Roka paused, the color washing from his face. "Crap, crap, crap..." He started to mutter, quickly grabbing anything he had brought with him.

Another fact about Bezons were their ability to tell who each other was from afar. While limited to Bezon with similar Minerals, it still avoided tactical ambushes that would cause other armies to fall. The minerals each Bezo held were like strings to a Mother Element, connecting them to all other Bezo with the same Mineral, once again; Complicated explanation, simple concept. The moment that Roka stopped, he had felt another Bezo in the area with a similar Mineral to his own.

Jade. A Rare Mineral in Bezon biology, as it was part of the Royalty Tier. Along with Garnet, Lapiz Lazuli, Onyx, and Citrine; Jade is only apart of high classed Bezon and is not open to anyone. While far from the best, Jade still ranks exceptionally high in both the Social food chain and in battle. There was a small population of Jade Bezons...and the only one that should be close is the....

"Roka, come on! My shift is about to end!" The guard yelled out into the hallway, to which Roka replied with a nervous glance. "Sorry your Majesty...I'll be back soon!" He hadn't thought of why he used such a formal name, perhaps he was just unable to think clearly at the moment. Running out of the cell, closing the door, and slipping out of the hallway, his breath quickened, "Crap, crap, crap...." He continued, running out of the building, making a sharp turn up the street and then down an alleyway.

Roka refused to stop running until he could no longer feel the Bezon that shared his Mineral. If it was who he thought, then Lilith would be in for a surprise. The only Elder that had survived Lilith's Sealing; Diemon. Contrary to his intimidating name, the old man expressed himself as just that: A gentle old man. His eyes always seemed to be shut tiredly, and his beardless face always smiled lovingly...yet every person in Bezo knew to fear him. Quite the generic tale, eh?

It didn't take long for the Hallway door to open, background voices echoing along it's walls. "Y-yes sir!" Ryze agreed, exiting to allow his shift to be taken over by Diemon's personal Guard. "Percy!~" His raspy voice called out like he was playing a game of hide and seek, while his feet shuffled down to the cell Lilith occupied. "There you are!~" He chuckled, opening the door and gave a toothy grin (He had very nice, well taken care of teeth by the way). His attire was very simple; A loose, white, shirt that hung down to his knees and a pair of pants with legs that cut off just past his ankles. He wore no shoes, just socks, and the only noticable Armor on him was two metal strips sticking out from his shoulder blades like tiny wings. "How are you, Percy?"
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Dry Ocean   [Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:19 am

Before she could question the Bezo, she watched him stumbled his way out in a hurry. It didn't take her long to figure out the reason why he acted the way he did. That son-of-a-bitch was coming.

Like I could go anywhere, was the first thought that came to mind in reply to his, 'there you are'.

"Old man," was all she retorted when he entered the cell, filling the place with his old man scent. Anger swam in her eyes as red swirled with her usual yellow, yet she couldn't help but grin when she recalled the performance she held during the sealing ceremony. All nine Bezo elders died in her hands, it was quite a lovely sight... and what stroke her ego more was the single fact that she did absolutely nothing physically. One by one, the elders fell like dominoes; one by one, their bodies pierced by her will and mind power. When they took her strength and tried to seal it, it became a raw energy that began lashing out wildly like an untamed beast. Ten elders, only one was left standing.

"How's the leg?" she questioned. If she recalled correctly, he attained some minor injuries and escaped death by a hair. It was like clashing of waves, the constant battling and trying to one-up each other. Of course, he had the upper-hand, for the time being. A weak grin plastered on her face, giving the impression that she was trying to put on a strong front. In truth, she was strong enough to hold an argument, but she wouldn't waste her breath on him. He reeked of prune.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Dry Ocean   [Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:13 pm

"Feisty! Feisty!~" Deimon teased, returning her smug grin with a calm smile. He knew her circumstance, and felt no fear. "The leg is doing well, you'd be surprised how much Bezon Medicine has advanced after the War. If only we were a little quicker!" He ranted joyfully, sticking out his toungue like a child. Deimons wrinkled face held fast, even at her remark; "I'm recovering quickly, no thanks to the strong Percy in front of me." He wagged his finger, mixing together a fine compliment with another Racial Slur.

Even though he was the only surviving Elder, Deimon had already planned for the original Councils death upon mentioning Lilith's Sealing. They were far too Diplomatic, looking for peaceful ways to end the War. It all started because of Sealing, and so it was ended with Sealing as well.

The Seed of the Sea (Named by the rest of the world....carried over to Bezo soon after.) is the result of 90% of the Planets water supply Sealed into a single 'Seed'.....Done by an extremely large group of Sealers (over ten thousand including current and old Elders) whose casualties were only of the weakest. The result of this is the world left behind; the whole ecology of the planet changing in a matter of a day; Plant and animal species killed off in moments. It was the final act that brought the war to a close, each Country unable to support its own troops. Bezon had caused a stand-still at a horrible price.

The other Sealing was sitting in her Cell, glaring at Deimon. The Queen of Percius, and strongest threat to Bezons reign over the Seed of the Sea.

"But no worries, I hold no grudge~" He gave another smile, before getting down to 'business'. "I'm just here to check in on you, I had heard you weren't enjoying your food and wanted to know if you didn't like my meals?" He frowned, his eyes tearing up as if he were actually sad.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Dry Ocean   [Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:52 am

"Bread and cheese, but no wine," she complained, her pitches and tone went up and down in that sentence. It wasn't a mockery of any sort, but rather a noble stating a complain when questioned upon. "I can hardly count that as a... meal."

She tried to raise a brow, but her facial expression remained unchanged. Steady eyes watched the old prune of an elder, they both knew a conversation cannot hold between them. Only questions with closed answers, not allowing any explanations of any sort. Cracking her wrist and knuckles, her arms was unmoved. Her joints were obviously uncomfortable and very tired from the restricted position it has been holding for some time now. The jades were also itchy, it has been driving her mad, but being the merciless Queen, her emotions are never shown.

"We both know you could care less of my well-being," she huffed as she wheezed a bit to catch her breath, "state your business and be gone. Your presence is stinking up the cell."
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Dry Ocean   [Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 pm

"Two more weeks, Percy. Then we'll be done with you." Deimon smiled, his tone hinting at her freedom but his mind delved deep into her actual fate...It was Bezon Custom to hold PoW's for a few months before taking action, leaving the country that owned the Prisoner to make a decision....but without their Leader, Percius was nothing but a disorderly battlefield...so all Bezo had to do was wait. After the two week limit Deimon mentioned, a fake execution would be held, leaving the people to stop worrying about enemy attack, and finally return to ease. Then the Percius Queen would simply turn into another Subject for Bezo Mineral Testing. Her keen special abilities needed to be studied...she was quite rare and could help Diemon...

"Sir!" His Bodyguard called out, causing the old man to leanback and stick his head outside the door. "Yes?" After a quick shuffle to the Elder's ear, a series of hushed sentences were shared. "It's your Nephew again...he's causing a ruckus in front of your estate." It was obvious the Guard felt awkward cutting in between the two powerful people, so much so that he avoided as much eye contact as he could with Lilith.

"Uncle!~" Roka sang out, kicking the large oak doors of the Elders estate. He held the large bottle of Sake loosely in his hand and feigned Drunkedness. After his tight escape from the Holding Cell he felt the need to get Deimon away from her...should he discover their plans.

The connection between Deimon and Roka was not blood relation; They were not related at all for that matter, but their Jade Minerals made them the simple Uncle/Nephew relationship that many people knew about. Roka was the closest thing Deimon had to Family and he could admit just how badly he hated it.....atleast once a month Roka would come to him badgering about Money or Food.

"Where the Hell is Uncle?" He barked, swing his arms around aggravatedly...a man lay on the ground unconscious a few feet away...he had felt the wrath of an unexpected punch to the face upon Roka's arrival. A small crowd gathered to watch, word travelling fast to where Deimon stood.

Come on....Come on! He growled, trying to get his Uncle's attention as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Dry Ocean   [Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:03 am

"I can smell your fear, little guard," she teased, grinning slightly with difficulty. A playful growl escaped her as her attention went back to the old prune, "I guess, business calls, eh?" Her breath was short, she was at her limit in staying conscious. However, she wouldn't pass out in front of her guests now, that would be rude of her. She has more manners than that.

She couldn't tell what the old man was up to, but she could see it in his eyes that it was definitely not looking good for her. Perhaps they will dissect her to find out the Percius secrets, or maybe, they'll run a few experiments on her. The possibility of that seemed questionable. How would they experiment on her? Will they make her lift weights, testing to see just how much she can handle? Toss her into an arena, having an endless battle to see how long she can last? From her history's records, it should be well-known that Percius is the strongest when it comes to physical strength and as for her endurance, the many war on her belt has taught her much in using her body before collapsing from fatigue. Actually, she has never collapsed from fatigue, except for that one time with Tig..... her mind wandered a bit before sweeping it out. This is definitely not the time for that.

Golden eyes glowed with impatience, the old man was definitely becoming an eye sore by the second. Was there anything else he needed to say? The chances of that seemed slim, he was just checking up on her condition. She was, well, the same from the time they placed her into the cell with bound shackles. Oh, how she will take her sweet time killing him if she was freed from these chains.

Last edited by Asakura on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Dry Ocean   [Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:37 pm

All the guard could do was look away and exit. Deimon soon followed, after giving his prisoner one last reply. "Don't get too comfortable~~~" He cooed, his voice bouncing off all of the walls and carrying a heavy tone even after his physical body had left. The Guard remained at the door, even after The Elder dissappeared out into the street, to continue his shift. As his anxieties grew, he removed his helmet to take a clear breath. Just being around that woman caused a panic attack.

Upon hearing about his Nephew's actions, Diemon hurriedly walked back to his home with the intention to set the boy straight. "Poor child needs to bum off of someone else...." He sighed, reaching the group crowded around his front gate. Without a single word they parted to allow him entry and did their best not to stare.

"Roka. What are you do-!" Diemon tried to ask cheerfully, hiding his frustration. But even before he could get sentence out, the Nephew tackled him to the ground.

"Uuuunnnnncccclllleeee~ Why weren't you home!?!? I needed you earlier!~" Roka whined, hugging the Elder tightly. The response of the staring crowd was something of awkwardness and perversion...they all knew the two were not related, but the tension of homosexual incest was raised as soon as Roka opened his mouth.

Pulling himself and the Young Bezon up, he unlatched the arms around his waist and shooed the crowd from his gate. As it dispersed, the two finally went inside, Roka stumbling every time Diemon was not holding him up.....Was the Young Bezon really faking?
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Dry Ocean   [Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:09 pm

((Double post.))

As the two entered the Elder's estate, he quickly dropped Roka on one of the armchairs that sat in his study. This was the first room in the home and connected directly to the front door, it's other entrances were to the kitchen area and yet another living room. It seems being an Elder had many privileges, the house being only one of them. The sake that Roka held onto loosely, dangled from his fingers, dangerously teetering enough to spill onto his Uncles nice floor. Diemon noticed this and took it from his hands in aggravation, "I never thought you as one to drink. Are you just getting to that age?" He sighed, the patience he had for his nephew was Saint-like.

"Unnnncle?" Roka smiled, leaning forward and resting his arms on his knees to hold his upper body up. "Can I...spend the night? It's been a looong time since you let me do that and my House is soooo lonely!" The unintended homosexual incest awkwardly returned between the two of them and all Diemon could do was walk out of the room with a expression of grimace on his face, leaving Roka alone to himself. Now I'll just sober up in an hour or so and leave...it doesn't seem like he got much time with Lilith so we should be okay... His thoughts trailed just long enough for the elder to return with a cup of tea and something that looked like a biscuit. "That for me?"

"Yes." Diemon replied plainly, the tone in his voice was eager to kick the young man out already. As time passed, the two Bezons shared no conversation, not even matching glances, just silence. When Roka finished his 'snack' he simply laid his head back and closed his eyes comfortably.

"Thanks Uncle, you're the best~" He whispered quietly, slowing his breathing similar to one in the midst of slumber. While he rested he could plan his and Lilith's escape. If his Uncle respected the customs, her execution would be in two weeks so that left little time for her to regain all of her energy. A small hurdle, but a hurdle none-the-less He confirmed, laying out his plan as the minutes flaked away. Diemon did not leave this time around, as he picked up a book and made himself comfortable in the chair opposite Roka. Along with those nice teeth, it seemed he had decent vision as well; needing no eye wear to read the small text.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the guard continued to overlook his post, a small thought seeped into his mind. What was he afraid of? The Percius was chained and could do nothing so why was her presence so intimidating? The longer he stood there contemplating those questions, the greater his courage grew until he finally set down his helmet and made his way into her cell. It was a coward's courage, since he knew she could do nothing, but that didn't stop him from portraying it bravely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Dry Ocean   [Private] Dry Ocean - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private] Dry Ocean
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2