B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O

Go down 
+2
Lithium Ruthenium
Asakura
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Left_bar_bleue1/1Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Empty
PostSubject: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:18 pm

If you fell in love with someone, who is still in love with an ex and can't get over them... and expresses that, how do you deal with that situation. How would you feel?

I refuse to be defeated Cool
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Left_bar_bleue0/0Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:06 am

I would feel a bit awkward. The first thought to hit me would be, "Can I compete?," which might be followed by, "Pheh, of course I can! After all...the other guy's out," but then it's like, "Oh wait, review the case--dang, there's still feeling. Start slow, perhaps?"

After that it's a morbid blank. Needless to say, I've never loved IRL.
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Left_bar_bleue100/100Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Well that happened to me a while back...
She started changing so she can get back with her ex
I got one simple answer, fuck that...if they dont love you and there in love with someone else...dont go for it...your not some dog to be following around this guy =/

Does this guy have any feelings for you at all?
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Wait, you're interested in someone, whose still interested in someone else...

A) Well, you could be a jerk and tell your interested person that the ex is not worth it and is wasted time. This would hopfully make them give up and give you an opening.

B) With patience, you can wait until the person gives up on the ex. Then make your move.

C) Be interested in someone interested in you.

D) All of the above.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:45 am

*Sigh* This is an ex. I'm in love with someone who has a boyfriend. Not to mention we hardly know each other and don't communicate on a daily basis.

Hrm...I don't know how to answer that question, to be honest. Personally I think I'm going to have a hard time finding anyone who I can truly love and get the love I feel back.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Left_bar_bleue1/1Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:49 am

... er, okay... fine, don't keep it anonymous and "what if".

@ Rey: Thank you. We are working very slowly.

@ Blaze: True, I am not a dog... tho I am a bitch. But regardless, my love has no time restriction, only my patience. It's not like I'm interested in anyone else right now, and I don't plan on seek another interest until this love has been utterly crushed to the ground, grind into the concrete a bit. I really have no issue in waiting, but it's starting to get unbearable. Yet, I'm willing to accept it if there's any glimmer of hopes and if he still wants me, which he does. He cares for me, is what he said. Love is for her.

@ Azure: I've already choice B, but the move has already been made. C sounds nice and perfect, but love is not perfect. This is no different.

@ Alan: Thank you for your input ^__^

I would love to hear other responses, if anyone else wants to put their two-cents in.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Left_bar_bleue100/100Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Asakura wrote:

@ Blaze: True, I am not a dog... tho I am a bitch. But regardless, my love has no time restriction, only my patience. It's not like I'm interested in anyone else right now, and I don't plan on seek another interest until this love has been utterly crushed to the ground, grind into the concrete a bit. I really have no issue in waiting, but it's starting to get unbearable. Yet, I'm willing to accept it if there's any glimmer of hopes and if he still wants me, which he does. He cares for me, is what he said. Love is for her.
So i guess he just looks at you like a close friend...i think you should do choice C you said that was perfect or something...
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:49 pm

I wouldn't say close friend either. It's actually rather complicated. We have a relationship... but ANYONE would have choice C. If you really read and think about it. Who doesn't want to be love by someone who's interested in them, but love isn't perfect. It never is and never will.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:07 pm

I get you...we tend to go for what we cant have....* -_- *
I think you should just wait it out see what happens...
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Casual
Casual
Raiden

Male
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:30 pm

this is a poorly disguised love thread to azure.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:37 pm

You think so? I tried really hard tho!! ;[
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Casual
Casual
Raiden

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:47 pm

ha ha ha asakura is a pedophile
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:59 pm

But wait, who would I be interested in O_o.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:17 am

No one would know until the police ask for mah ID.... > >;;
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Casual
Casual
Raiden

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:23 am

Black Star wrote:
But wait, who would I be interested in O_o.

"love thread TO azure"

obviously asakura
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:26 am

Nope, I'm with Ein... oh wait, the topic makes sense now....
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Casual
Casual
Raiden

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:39 am

bout time you realised it.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:06 am

He's slow, but that's part of his charm, y'know? ;D
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:09 am

Charm my balls, I have no charm.

Anyway, I'm sure you've gotten your answer to your question from the first post?
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:11 am

Yes, you may now lock the thread xD
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:12 am

lol sorry Azure got here first! =D
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:22 am

You bitch....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O   Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question... ha, you can't move this now, Azure ;O
Page 1 of 1