B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling Depressed

Go down 
+2
Asakura
Alucard009
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Feeling Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Depressed   Feeling Depressed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:59 am

I don't know if you guys have noticed recently, but I've been a little unenthusiastic recently. I'm starting to feel depressed. I just feel like I'm worthless and that I have no real purpose. I'm not sure what it is, but I honestly feel quite hopeless. I don't feel like anyone truly cares about me to the point where I could vanish tomorrow and no one would notice. Like I'm just a burden in people's lives that isn't necessary. I think I'm just way too lonely, but it's getting to me.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Feeling Depressed Left_bar_bleue1/1Feeling Depressed Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

Feeling Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Depressed   Feeling Depressed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:09 am

It's Spring... that's natural. You should hear these bunny-cats, they're fucking so hard on my pouch, on my front door step, in my yard, under my car.... goddamn, I just want to roast some horny cats.

Anyways, -puts on serious cap- all joking aside, even if it wasn't a joke. Being lonely is normal when you don't have a significant other, try to find one... go to gatherings, hang out around your college to find similar people. Join a club. Be active in your college to be with people. Expose yourself. You're seventeen, you still have a lot ahead of you. Reach out and grab it, it won't come to you. Being depressed is normal, it might also be hormones. Hell, even I'm a bit under the weather, but talking with someone really helps ^__^

You are never a burden unless you're mooching off someone. But if it's your parents, then that's totally acceptable, not only that, you're still under eighteen. I got really stressed out when my eighteenth birthday was approaching, thinking my parents would kick me out.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Feeling Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Depressed   Feeling Depressed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:21 am

Another reason I'm lonely is because I don't live in the city of Sacramento. I'm a good 10-20 miles away from all my friends, and I know no one in the place I live in that I can be with or any social gatherings that take place here. I rarely get to see my long time friends.

I just feel like I'm wasting my life doing nothing. It's just that I think inside there's a longing somewhere I've never known that was meant for me. Like somewhere out there I have a greater purpose in life.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Feeling Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Depressed   Feeling Depressed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:30 am

Oh, oh, I can give input on this. So can Ph3n0m, but he's doing it wrong. Basically you feel like you're wasted space right? Your not doing anything productive and not seeing how you're needed? Correct?

Thats pretty much me and Ph3n0ms case. The proper way to deal with it is what Asakura said. Just be active, go do stuff.

What I'm doing it just accepting it and seeing what happens. I'm anti-social. I'm a douche when you get to know me. I'm don't excel in academics, sports, gaming, art, music, etc. I have no real talent or hobby. I have no idea what I'm going to do in the future. I'm extremely lazy and procrastinate intensely. My parents wouldn't care if I got hit by a car or something.

With all of that in mind, I just say, ok. And the day moves on. I've already predicted I'm going to be living in a trash can, but I just say ok. My way isn't the smart way, but it gets me by. With Ph3n0m, he's going through the same stuff, (hes got some talent and smarts and stuff though) but hes not saying ok. It aggravates and depresses him. Sure I'm depressed to, but as I said before, I just accept it and move on, even if I'm not doing anything about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Feeling Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Depressed   Feeling Depressed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:30 am

Take a bus to see your friends. There is a lot of people who feel stuck in their current situation and it frustrates the shit out of them. Take a walk around the block, get some fresh air.... and if you can drive, drive your parent's car without their consent. But please make sure you're being responsible with that.

Education yourself and get a degree in something you'll enjoy. It could be writing, history, whatever. Then get a job to earn money and be with people. If you don't feel like getting an education, just skip that part and jump right into job. Experience the work environment, it will make you grow.

Each day, it's a new beginning. Help an elderly, do some chores, practice and sketch... keep yourself occupied. Go on Gaia, chat with a bunch of people in a good moving thread. There are art shop where you can interact with artists. Ask a bunch of questions. Talk about stuff, discuss, argue.... hell, I can keep myself very busy with Gaia alone. There is so much you can do! Learn how to cook a meal, bake a pound cake, take a bath with a rubber ducky, do your laundry. I dunno, maybe it's because I'm so opened to so many things that I don't feel bored with life.

Interact with your parents. Go shopping... stop being cooped up in the house, it will only make you rot. The more time you have for yourself, the more time you are being allowed to think and analyzed the time you're spending it alone. But don't get yourself too busy to a point you don't have time for yourself. A good balance is needed. Know what you want, ask for assistance, reach for what you need. Less bitching, more doing.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Feeling Depressed Left_bar_bleue100/100Feeling Depressed Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

Feeling Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Depressed   Feeling Depressed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:50 pm

Dude basically what everyone else said....
I dont know anything else you can do just go get active...
Everyone has a purpose in life man you just gotta find yours..might take awhile but you gotta be patient! =)
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
SCK[NU]
Casual
Casual
SCK[NU]

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Feeling Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Depressed   Feeling Depressed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:23 am

Aw, Al, well that happens to everyone. And I do cares of you! I would moar than notice if you were to disappear.

Like already said, everyday is a new start. You should live everyday as if it were your last, doing what you enjoy every last minute of it!
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
Feeling Depressed Left_bar_bleue0/0Feeling Depressed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Feeling Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Depressed   Feeling Depressed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:45 am

I've got Comrade's back on this! I'm his enthusiasm for the pointless shit! (I'm being concieted....Sig that.)

But seriously, once I'm done with Highschool, I'm taking a year off so Comrade and I can go traveling...Everyone be sure to send us some Addresses when we get to that point...it wouldn't hurt to have visit from your B.P. Gaming Planet Buddies! Unless it was Raiden.....Kidding...Kidding.

Asakura is right though...you've got to step up and out...if you can't find something to do...make something!
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Feeling Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Depressed   Feeling Depressed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:48 pm

SCK[NU] wrote:
Aw, Al, well that happens to everyone. And I do cares of you! I would moar than notice if you were to disappear.

Like already said, everyday is a new start. You should live everyday as if it were your last, doing what you enjoy every last minute of it!
I agree that everyday is a new start, however, you should not live everyday as if it was going to be your last... yes, you should enjoy every minute of it and down to the very last second, but honestly, you need to insert hard work into that as well. You cannot enjoy life without money, especially in this economy today.

Yet, you cannot dwell in work for money either because it will wither your health. You cannot take money with you once you die, so a balance is every important. It is very sad when many people does not understand the meaning of balance, they either work too much or play too much. So one dies without fun in their life and the other is drowning in debts. So even though you should enjoy everyday like it was your last, don't forget to work for it as well. Happiness does not come to you, you have to go and reach it; just like no one will answer your question if you do not ask it first. A give and take, that's what the world is, a perfect little circle.
Back to top Go down
SCK[NU]
Casual
Casual
SCK[NU]

Male

Feeling Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Depressed   Feeling Depressed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:59 pm

True... however, I myself enjoy work, and money so ehh ^^ Sorta depends what you enjoy when you think of it haha
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Feeling Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Depressed   Feeling Depressed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:19 pm

That was mainly directed at people you see working in offices-cubical, and hating their jobs.
Back to top Go down
SCK[NU]
Casual
Casual
SCK[NU]

Male

Feeling Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Depressed   Feeling Depressed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Yeh well. We have people like that here too?
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Feeling Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Depressed   Feeling Depressed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Forget it, lol. :Fpalm:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Depressed   Feeling Depressed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Depressed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Other-
Jump to: