B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karasu's Attempts at Art

Go down 
+4
Tiduseya
Ein
Alucard009
Karasu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:25 am

Nah, his father is still alive but is looking for a new, better sword.

And a Naruto RP sounds fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:02 am

... I hosted one with a friend before, but it got too complicated xDD There was a lot of good concepts that we wanted to use, but there was also a lot of x factors and variables. It would be fun to brainstorm for something ;D

-Made her own jutsus a bit, based them mostly off of Gaara's and making it less hax-
Sunagakure <33
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Haha, I was always Kazekage of Suna in RPs as my other character, but I don't really go under that name as much anymore. I use Karasu now xD
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:15 am

Lol, I am always the Kazekage, I would totally fight you for it too ;<
It's the only thing I'm interested in when it comes to Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:45 pm

You haven't seen the Majeh character... he doesn't tend to lose, and he's kinda an envoy for the Sun God Amaterasu... I think he's actually the Sun God himself now >.>

Long and complicated Rping indeed *nods*
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Karasu wrote:
You haven't seen the Majeh character... he doesn't tend to lose, and he's kinda an envoy for the Sun God Amaterasu... I think he's actually the Sun God himself now >.>

oh so he's undefeatable and has superman strength and never loses and is super cool and godmods?
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:12 am

Karasu wrote:

Psht, you have not met my Lilith... in her rawest form. She was totally hax in 4-ways, and I have been working on making her less hax.... nevertheless, she's still pretty hax, lol ~
-Stares at Kebin's respond- Yes, yes, yes, yes, and ish.

And duuuuuuuuude, Majeh is HAXOR!! King of Hell ftw <3
Now stop ripping him off from the series XD
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:14 am

What Asakura said! *Still trying to level out Roka....*
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:27 am

;< Yeah, he's just as hax as Lilith!! Except I now haz a weakness.... where ish yours, huh? >;3
-Makes it a competition between them-
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:33 am

Haha.....His weakness? Ummm......He doesn't think before he acts! *Throw that in with lack of experience!*
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Lmao, Karasu is more reasonable though xD

And I like the whole ripping off thing >.> Razz
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Kebin wrote:
Karasu wrote:

oh so he's undefeatable and has superman strength and never loses and is super cool and godmods?

THIS IS NOT A DOUBLE POST - IT'S ALL TRICKERY AND MIRRORS!

He has lost before... i think, one just has to make an equally undefeatable character with "superman" strength who never loses and is super cool and godmods.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Update - Added Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:10 am

Karasu wrote:
Naruto - Time, 2:31 am - took approximately 36 minutes

Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Th_img007
Page stretching image was page stretching x_x

Haha, his eyes looks like Gaara. I like the shading you did, very simple and efficient. Headband needs some working. His face looks like something out of Lego or something, very square, while the ear seemed off. It looks like his second season outfit, is it? You did well on the hair. The body wasn't bad either, keep it up ;3

Draw Sakura next! ;D
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:19 pm

Page stretching indeed Razz

Thanks Asakura :cute:

He's in Sage Mode in this pic, which makes his eyes go all gaara like kinda, and yup, second season outfit Razz
Aww, yey for nice comments Razz Thank you, and Ok, I'll do a sakura request, just for you lol ^-^
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:43 pm

Saga mode................ ohhhhhh!! IS THIS THE GAME VERSION?!

;O OMG!! I should have thought of that, no one wonder it looks so choppy! The square face and all.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Wow, I haven't gotten that far...... in fact, I didn't quite read it after Sasori died. Woah, is he Hokage, why is he like that?

Well, your art looks like something from the Naruto PS2 game, which is shit btw.... the game, I mean.... I tried it in Walmart and hated the button system. The RP version, not the fighting game style one, that one was decent (at least the first one).
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:57 pm

He's not Hokage yet. He just completed the same training that Jiraiya did. He trains with frogs in Myobokuzan (think that's the right spelling) village.

Which is the RP game? Uzumaki Chronicles? cuz yeah it sucked.

The fighting game series (ultimate ninja) is epic. I've only really played the japanese ones though (Naruttimate Accel 2 and 3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Attempts at Art   Karasu's Attempts at Art - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karasu's Attempts at Art
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Multimedia :: Art-
Jump to: