B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How are you today? ;D

Go down 
+12
SCK[NU]
Karasu
Alucard009
Raiden
Kebin
Lithium Ruthenium
Kazuo Kiriyama
Tiduseya
R&R
Frusciante
Xovos
Asakura
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D Left_bar_bleue1/1How are you today? ;D Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

How are you today? ;D Empty
PostSubject: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:04 pm

I figured if we have a thread for music, we might as well have a thread for people to share some of the things they may have done for the day... something that may not be significant to make a whole new topic on. Let's face it, only a selected few won't feel like a total douchebag for creating a new topic about how his or her cat just rolled over for the 50th time (if I had a cat, that would happen).

Sad, happy, if you want to share, share. Even if it's, "I got up at nine, got up to pee, and fell back asleep before waking up at one to eat, slept some more until dinner" or "I just plugged in my phone to be charged". Share whatever it's in your mind (if that's what you want), questions, replies, and comments are totally welcome. Please be courteous and respectful of others.

So, tell us, how are you today?

Last edited by Asakura on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D Left_bar_bleue1/1How are you today? ;D Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Well, my computer kept freezing and working very slowly as usual today. Then for some reason, MSN won't connect... and I kept falling back asleep. My mommy made me ramen this morning ~ to make up for the fact that she totally smacked me last night.

Overall, it feels like a Sunday... and tomorrow will be no different <3
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D Left_bar_bleue0/0How are you today? ;D Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:58 am

Asakura wrote:
Overall, it feels like a Sunday... and tomorrow will be no different <3
icwutudidthar...

Well, I can't sleep. So I'm going to be up all night doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:00 am

;O watdoucthar?

What did you do today that resulted that? o.O;;
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D Left_bar_bleue0/0How are you today? ;D Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:06 am

-During the time of that post it was Saturday and you said that it felt like a Sunday "and tomorrow will be no different <3"
Saturday's tomorrow is Sunday.

-Slept till 4 PM.

Oh, Blood+ finally loaded. Gonna be watchin' mah animes.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D Left_bar_bleue100/100How are you today? ;D Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:51 pm

I was playing hide and seek yesterday and i never got caught for over an hour....
Then we played again and i went for the second one lol
Now i just woke up and im eating breakfest lol
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D Left_bar_bleue100/100How are you today? ;D Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:14 pm

I woke up and am "eating breakfast". (bottled water)
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:11 pm

Just got back from church.....eating Rice-a-roni....(I made too much last night)
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Where were you playing hide n seek, Blaze? o.O;;

Didn't sleep until eight-thirty because.... I don't remember why I laid down, but I did and passed out until one-thirty. Woke up, and was reading mah manga again ;D

I dream of finding mah webcam somewhere in this godforsaken livin' room. Somehow.... -tosses something in frustration- I haven no clue where it is!
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:05 pm

did you check under the couch?
the mass of cords that got tangled all to hell cause you left them alone there for a month?
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:07 pm

I cleaned the front yard of leaves and crushed a couple hundred cans.

I will now proceed to work on my Zelda video...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:11 pm

Asakura wrote:
Where were you playing hide n seek, Blaze? o.O;;
In Sparta, Hell, the Pit, Final Destination, or the 2nd team fortress.

WHEN THE HELL DID WE GET ALL THESE NEW SMILEYS!? I put forth that motion months ago!

...I'm behind on a research project.
Today I voice-chatted with an old friend over Steam.
Yesterday I listened to music all day and GIMPed something.
The day before I rewatched Magipoka 1-4.
The day before that, I...oh wait, that's a Thursday.
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:44 pm

What did you gimp'd? ;D And what research project (on what to be exact)?
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:50 pm

At some neighbor hood while texting lol
Im surprised they couldnt see me! =D
Just finished practice pretty awesome
learned By the way by the red hot chili peppers! =D
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:05 pm

eating bran flakes
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Casual
Casual
Raiden

Male
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:55 pm

being anti clutch in madden 10
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:38 am

Anti clutch? o.O???
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:43 am

R&R wrote:
did you check under the couch?
the mass of cords that got tangled all to hell cause you left them alone there for a month?
o-o;; Amazingly enough, there is no wires underneath my couch.... but I won't doubt that it may have dropped underneath there; however, I cannot check it until I move most of my stuff back into my room. Before that, my dad has to finish it. He has a lot to do at work, and he's getting older; he has a lot of problems, and I'm getting rather worried about him. :unwilling:

Black Star wrote:
I cleaned the front yard of leaves and crushed a couple hundred cans.

I will now proceed to work on my Zelda video...
Zelda.... video? :O_o
Like, AMV or what?

Blaze [KF] wrote:
At some neighbor hood while texting lol
Im surprised they couldnt see me! =D
Just finished practice pretty awesome
learned By the way by the red hot chili peppers! =D
Haha, you probably blended in with everyone else who's texting on their phone.
Oooh, I wanna hear it... somehow. Upload it onto youtube? ;D

Kebin wrote:
eating bran flakes
;D KEBIN! <3
Bran flakes, too healthy for me ;<
Wait, that's it?! Or was that for breakfast..... perhaps, that was lunch? I hope it's not dinner o.O;;
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Alan's Journal: February 1st, 2010

The times are changing. My computer is ready to be picked up, but the 360 accepted an engagement ring that flashed red. Won't be on Xbox Live for a while even with a working Xbox in my brother's friend's room.

The necklace for Sassy is almost finished. Just need to color the wood green and hot glue the feathers. Hope she likes it. Paid for all the materials myself.

Went to Cassy's House several times in the course of my absence. We spent a lot of time together, even if it involved me tied up and losing sanity. Can summon 6 ghost hands, am quite proud.

Currently I'm okay. Had a toasted turkey sandwich for breakfast, Pop Tarts in the leather jacket pocket. Wearing my signature hat with American bandanna underneath. Found new style. Wearing Pac-Man shirt and usual pants; pants starting to gain holes in knees. MM doesn't know I'm learning magic, so I can surprise her when time is right.

Overall things are okay. Managed to survive without internet quite well. Boredom is still an issue, though, but playing all the different versions of Street Fighter 2 has helped. Ken, Cammy, and Vega FTW.

Yeah, that's it right there.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Asakura wrote:

Kebin wrote:
eating bran flakes
;D KEBIN! <3
Bran flakes, too healthy for me ;<
Wait, that's it?! Or was that for breakfast..... perhaps, that was lunch? I hope it's not dinner o.O;;
naw I was bored so I ate some bran flakes

oh and alan, fuck you for posting while i was typing my message
I took me to that screen where it tells you a new post has been made
so fuck you
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:07 pm

I miss you too, Kebin. Have a cookie
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:17 pm

Alucard009 wrote:
Alan's Journal: February 1st, 2010

The times are changing. My computer is ready to be picked up, but the 360 accepted an engagement ring that flashed red. Won't be on Xbox Live for a while even with a working Xbox in my brother's friend's room.

The necklace for Sassy is almost finished. Just need to color the wood green and hot glue the feathers. Hope she likes it. Paid for all the materials myself.

Went to Cassy's House several times in the course of my absence. We spent a lot of time together, even if it involved me tied up and losing sanity. Can summon 6 ghost hands, am quite proud.

Currently I'm okay. Had a toasted turkey sandwich for breakfast, Pop Tarts in the leather jacket pocket. Wearing my signature hat with American bandanna underneath. Found new style. Wearing Pac-Man shirt and usual pants; pants starting to gain holes in knees. MM doesn't know I'm learning magic, so I can surprise her when time is right.

Overall things are okay. Managed to survive without internet quite well. Boredom is still an issue, though, but playing all the different versions of Street Fighter 2 has helped. Ken, Cammy, and Vega FTW.

Yeah, that's it right there.
Wow, fuck your font so hard in the ass ;<
-Hard to read, has to quote-

;D Haha, pants starting to gain holes in the knees. It's a sign that they've become comfortable (for me XD) ~
Good to see you doing well still, despite the lost of internet. Sad to hear about your 360.
Stay strong ;3
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:12 am

Some faggot almost made me hit his dumb ass on the freeway because he couldn't put his damn foot down on the fuckin' gas pedal. It's like, bitch, get the fuck out of my way. Either go faster or use the damn brakes since you can't seem to use the gas one, and I know that dumbass shit ain't driving a manual. No respectful manual driver would drive that slow, but there are always exceptions.

:talk2hand:

Tired + Night class + Didn't get what the teach was talkin' about = Cranky Asakura.
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:25 am

Considering giving up on sleep. Each time I do, someone comes in and wakes me up for whatever reason and I'm stuck awake for the next eighteen hours...

I've gone the last seventy-two hours with what I think totals out to nine hours of sleep...
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:37 am

... lock your door like RR does ;O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are you today? ;D
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next