Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:48 am

Alucard009 wrote:
Goddammit today is getting worse and worse. First I'm pissed off at not even having an online Valentine, then I get disgusted by my own story, now I'm incredibly fucking pissed off at my inability to draw the simplest shit. Fucking dammit, I hate this month. I notice every year February is one of my worst months.
wow
having an online valentine is even sadder than not having one offline
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:15 pm

[Doesn't do the Inward Singing chew out on Kebin]

And no, Asakura, not because it's Black History month, I didn't even remember that. It's because this is the anniversary of the even that led to my first high school unfairly removing me.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:17 pm

High school isn't all that. Then again, I shouldn't say that because to some people, high school was full of cherish memories, while to some of us, it means nothing but another four years of schooling.

Though, I guess I did like some parts of high school, it sparked the goal of being a housewife (lol). Living Skills and Living Skills 2 was the only class I got an A in, and yet, I still didn't do much... I took care of a seven pound baby, mastered that shit in one day (despite the fact that a real one is not as easy, fuckin' machine, and it was on hard mode -- hardest was a crack baby, but I didn't want a crack baby). When it cried, I knew what it wanted... god, I'm awesome ~ I love how it would keep me up at night; I'm a weird, weird woman for that, I know.

Oh, those were great times. It was especially fun when outsiders thought it was real and gave me odd looks because I looked like I was like nine or something. Lmao, and of course, they give my boyfriend indignant looks (he avoid me towards the end of the week) >;3 I made him suffer, and I loved every moment of it ~

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
How are you dancing while I\'m raping?
Which half are you raping is the question.
The 3rd half
.... what body part did that third fall under as? o_O;;;;;;
That\'s for me to know and you to never find out.

"Now we're having a fight about where to look for this fuckin' kid who's standing right there!" --Louis CK
Back to top Go down
http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Spent my 3-day weekend playing Dissidia...

April 17, 2010. 6:35 PM.

The thing I cared for the most... has left my life...

Monster Hunter Tri Data
Character Name :......: Kazuo
Hunter ID :...............: MTGZYG
Hunter Rank :...........: 230+
Offline Story :...........: 100% Complete
Favorite Weapon :.....: Greatsword
Keyboard :................: Yes

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Asakura
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Health:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:30 pm

Soul wrote:
Spent my 3-day weekend fapping to Dissidia...

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
The 3rd half

"Now we're having a fight about where to look for this fuckin' kid who's standing right there!" --Louis CK
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:34 pm

I'm probably one of the few people I know who hated high school. I was always being picked on or bullied some way or another and people always got away with it because apparently the words "No I didn't do it" are powerful enough to escape anything even if there are witnesses. At least for everyone but me. Geeze, how they thought I'd kill people over a FUCKING CAKE is beyond me.

And right now I am thinking of what to make Tidus as a birthday gift...FOR GREAT JUSTICE

...Even if he was a prick yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Asakura wrote:
Soul wrote:
Spent my 3-day weekend fapping to Dissidia...
You too? Cool.
Alucard009 wrote:
...Even if he was a prick yesterday.
I was there.

Monster Hunter Tri Data

Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Health:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:22 am

Alucard009 wrote:
I was always being picked on or bullied some way or another and people always got away with it because apparently the words "No I didn't do it" are powerful enough to escape anything even if there are witnesses. At least for everyone but me. Geeze, how they thought I'd kill people over a FUCKING CAKE is beyond me.
Psht, I would never let anyone get away with bullying me. I have been bullied since I was in second grade, I didn't speak English when I first came to America... so this black kid figured he could cuss me out, he guessed wrong. I fuckin' bit that nigga and he went home crying, and my guardian was called, lol.

I never start a fight, they always come to me, and I always end up finishing them swimming in victory. Of course, the best story ever would be my seventh grade year. I was talking to someone, this asshole who sat next to that person squirted capri-sun on my Halloween costume. Pissed, I smacked him on the back of the head, hard. He retaliate and we got into a big fight. Lol, I lost for the first time in my life; I didn't expect him to actually hurt someone so much smaller than him, shame on him. I ended up running away and hiding out in the girl's bathroom, crying as girls comforted me ;D The following week, on a Thursday, I was called into the vice-principle's office. Apparently, he told on me, and so I wasted a period in the office as the VP sat there, listening to both our stories. Blah blah blah, he said I smacked him so hard, he blacked out. Blah blah blah, I sobbed during my story telling. The only thing I concealed was how many more times I got on him than he did on me. Blah blah blah, he accused me of lying while the VP gave me a tissue and said, "She's crying so hard, why would she lie?" She turned towards me, "Alright don't do it again." I nodded and she excused me with a detention. In the end, I found that he got a week's worth of detention PLUS Saturday school... oh, and his mom was called. Served that bish right for scarring me ;<

Sooooooo, yeah....................... what were we talking about? :rofl:

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
The 3rd half

Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:55 am

If there's one thing I ever regret not doing in high school, it was beating up someone who deserved it.

Sophomore year, Latin class. Whenever I'm sitting around, this Freshman douchebag would throw paper, pencils, and all sorts of crap at me, and when he passed by he'd push my desk or touch my head and annoy me. He also had friends that would pick on me. He was a short little fat kid, and way too many times I want to walk up to his desk (since he was at the end of the row there was plenty of space) and roundhouse him in the jaw with my steel toe boot. Instead I put up with him for a whole year and regretted not kicking his ass fo realz.

But back on topic, I'm doing work for my college Health Ed. class, and I'm really uncomfortable doing this "Mental Health and Stress" chapter. Mostly because of the thing that happened a year from Saturday that snowballed into a catastrophic disaster that traumatized me.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Health:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:03 am

Really, if something is bothering you... fix it. Don't regret over it. Live life with no regrets. You were taught that if you want something, you have to ask for it. If you're hungry, do you wait for the food to be delivered in front of you? I'm sure 8 times out of 10, the person would starve before learning the lesson that he should have worked for it rather than wait for it.

Just like saying I'll do this, I'll do that means nothing if there's no action behind it. If you want something, switch to an active gear and work for it. Don't cry over what you don't have, be thankful for what you do have.

As for the Health Ed... breath in, breath out. Punch a punching bag, fuck your frustration out on a slut, or simply sleep it away. You can get through it, you've already endured seventeen years of life, no point in turning back now ^__^

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
The 3rd half

Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:17 am

I know I should've done some things, but I was taught an eye for an eye will make the world blind. I probably should've done it anyways, but I don't like the consequences that come with it. That's the one thing I hated is that I always take the blame for things that aren't my fault, like this time a black gal in my class told me "Will you shut your damn mouth?" when I was trying to think something out that was very important, and when I told her quietly (because she was always being a naysaying betch) "Shut up, bitch.", she jumped out of her seat and yelled and threatened to have her brother beat me up. At the principal's office 20 minutes later, she says I "called her a black bitch and threatened to beat her" and when the vice principal gets word from the teacher about what happened, apparently I'M the one who deserves the bigger punishment even though I even admitted I called her a B word while she lied.

I swear, school officials are blind and can't tell what Justice and Truth are. Lousy idiots, Justice may be blind, but you shouldn't freaking obstruct it.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Health:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:25 am

No, you just need to learn to lie better when you're in trouble... and also, you have a penis. You need to learn two things when surviving in this kind of world is that, one, women has an advantage in more ways than one; two, don't mess with a black woman, they will FUCK you up.

You need to weight out the pros and cons before jumping into a situation. Learn from your mistake(s) ^___^

A person can only weigh what is presented to them. If she lied, you should have lied better. You will fall behind if you can't get in the game. This is why we have the rich who are dirty, and the honest-earned middle class. An offended black woman who was also threatened versus a guy who called the woman a bitch. Really, seriously, I would help the woman too if I didn't know EITHER of you.

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
The 3rd half

Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:29 am

Oh wait, I just remembered that the girl DID get a week's suspension for threatening and lying. MK fair enough, but still, I had 3 days of detention I didn't deserve.

And sorry, but I'm a goodie goodie. I don't believe in lying to escape trouble or anything like that. I know it's not good and it'll hurt me later, but unless I truly feel lying is necessary, I won't do it.

...At least, that thought is slipping because since I don't believe in Karma anymore, I don't mind lying about a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Health:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:33 am

It was fair, you called her a bitch. It doesn't matter if she irritated you, you still did something wrong in return. If you had said nothing, then yes, you're innocent, but that's not the case.

Suit yourself, to each their own. I wasn't telling you how to live your life... just need you to know that it's not the school's fault for believing what was presented to them. There is nothing wrong with that justice, you need to think outside the box before putting blind blame. They aren't the ones who are blinded, you are.

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
The 3rd half

Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Went to bed at 3:39 am, took ages to go to sleep, but when i eventually did i woke up at 5:33 am feeling like I hadn't slept at all. T'was as if I had been awake the whole time. I then eventually got back to sleep and woke up at 8:20 am. So I listened to my ipod until like... 9:40 am (didn't wanna wake other sleeping people in my house) and then got up Very Happy

So i felt cold all morning, then stopped feeling cold even when everyone else outside was wearing heavy stuff, and i was walking round in a tshirt with the sleeves rolled up Razz

Aaaaaaaand played my 360 lots (got a new one yesterday cuz the old one was broken) Razz
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Health:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Fell asleep at around 1am last night, woke up at 3am because mah alarm went off. Went back to sleep, woke up at 5am, went back to sleep, woke up at 8am, went back to sleep, woke up at 11:45 cuz mah alarm went off once again.

Even now, my eyes are sleepy, but I dun wanna go back to sleep ^__^

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
The 3rd half

Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Health:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:15 pm

@.@ Lmao, I started a topic.... Azure posted... I want to post, but I'm too tired to type and think. -Rolls around in her blankets some more- Bleh, and I have school tonight...

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
The 3rd half

Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Just finished eating, I'm tired as hell now.

Monster Hunter Tri Data

Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Health:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Why are you tired? Too much Dissidia?

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
The 3rd half

Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:52 am

Is starting to have lower self esteem every time someone tells him it's his fault for something.

Went to a friend's house since he was on college campus and asked if I could hang out. Played some ATV game on the Wii, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Capcom VS SNK 2 EO
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Health:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:35 am

Dammit, Azure, it's all your fault!! -Tosses a full bottle of lemon snapple at you- I forgot mah Tsu-Tsu's birthday!!! :FFUU:

She cried to me about how lonely she was... no one celebrated her birthday because they were all too busy, no cake either. Now, I want to go make a cake for her... ;< But fuck, I feel hella bad for forgetting to even call... I feel like a terrible, horrible friend right now, sigh.

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
The 3rd half

Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Health:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:35 am

-Growls as she feels grumpy this morning, and wants to blame Azure, but thinks she should stop until he has digest the last two blames she has placed on him-

Oh screw it -tosses 360 controller that's still in its package at him- I wanna play Left 4 Dead 2!!

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
The 3rd half

Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:29 am

I'm sitting at my schools computer, doing nothing, being bored....

Teacher is out doing something, Iunno.

Seems like we're going to have immitation food again in the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Health:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:43 am

.... well, today sure is exciting o__O;;
-So much has happened-

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
The 3rd half

Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:57 am

Woke up covered in strange pink specks. I remember laughing really hard last night for some reason, and I'm kinda paranoid as to what really happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   

Back to top Go down

How are you today? ;D
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: B.P.GamingPlanet :: Member's Lounge-
Jump to: