B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Left_bar_bleue0/0The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Other

The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Empty
PostSubject: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:12 pm

I fell down them.

Last edited by Xovos on Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Left_bar_bleue0/0The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Hawt.
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:29 pm

And my sister throws a large ice chunk at my head... I'm locking my door before I get killed before morning...
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Stay alive man!
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Left_bar_bleue1/1The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:32 pm

XD That's what you get for tossing snow at your brother yesterday IN his room.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:35 pm

............................................................................................................................................................ He started it.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Left_bar_bleue1/1The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Lol, he did?
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Yea.

...... Hardly ever let's me use my XBox live subscription.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Oh, wha? XD
He takes it? o.o??
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:48 pm

No, he has the XBox. Al gave us each a 3 month subscription to gold. I only got to use it every other day.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:49 pm

XDD Aww, is it three months or three months worth (like when you play is when it counts)?

He's asleep now, go in there and play?
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:52 pm

I believe it's since the service was activated. And it takes off time from there.

And I can't. Door is locked and there is no connection running to the XBox. We're leeching a wireless connection from across the street.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:03 pm

... why did you activate it? D;

And why is the xbox in his room?
Can't you climb through the window? ;D
Shove snow through the crack of the door!
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:16 pm

-Because SoulCalibur IV against the AI gets old after a while, the Halo 3 Multiplayer disk was useless otherwise, and I wanted to crack skulls with a riot shield in MW2.

-It's hi XBox and the modem is in there. XBox can't use wifi without an attachment.
-No, the windows need to be opened from the inside, and I don't want to risk falling 9 feet down... again. There's also no place to stand if I were to try and climb over there.
-.... Nah.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:51 pm

.__. But his window ish open... it was snowing and freezing cold, and still, he kept it open.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Casual
Casual
Raiden

Male
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character sheet
Health:
The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Left_bar_bleue100/100The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:13 am

sue some niggas
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Left_bar_bleue100/100The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:43 pm

Asakura wrote:
.__. But his window ish open... it was snowing and freezing cold, and still, he kept it open.
no it isn't, it was only open the first few min before I saw it was snowing.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:32 pm

You ruined the fun with the truth, RR ;<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.   The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The stairs in front of my apartment are frozen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Asakura-
Jump to: