B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS

Go down 
+2
Claus
Kazuo Kiriyama
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS   Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:54 am

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26942180/

"TOKYO - Japanese video game maker Nintendo Co Ltd plans to launch a new model of its DS handheld machine that can take pictures and play music by the end of the year, the Nikkei business daily said on Sunday."

Music on a DS? reminds me of a 360 lol.

camera? eeeeh...

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Left_bar_bleue100/100Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS   Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:39 am

im buying. No doubt. But you know what would be really cool? If you can buy it on WiFi also. like wii points.
Back to top Go down
romarthx2
Members
Members
romarthx2

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS   Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:54 pm

Wow. Sounds interesting. I would buy it but before that i would need to see the comments on that thing first because i don't want to fly of the handle and get something that i don't know if it's good or not.
Back to top Go down
Ike
RP Team
RP Team
Ike

Male
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Health:
Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Left_bar_bleue800/800Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Character Name: ike

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS   Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Golden Ike wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26942180/

"TOKYO - Japanese video game maker Nintendo Co Ltd plans to launch a new model of its DS handheld machine that can take pictures and play music by the end of the year, the Nikkei business daily said on Sunday."

Music on a DS? reminds me of a 360 lol.

camera? eeeeh...

Discuss.
music on the DS?
what next, blue ray?
Back to top Go down
Heaven
Casual
Casual
Heaven

Male
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS   Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:43 pm

Indeed; they are trying to make them universally used. They already have available places in baseball stadiums where DS users can participate in quizzes and view statistics. They plan on having flight details available at airports as well. I definitely like the idea of music on the DS; it's something I've been wanting for a while now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/OhiraKyou
Ike
RP Team
RP Team
Ike

Male
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Health:
Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Left_bar_bleue800/800Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Character Name: ike

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS   Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:42 pm

Heaven wrote:
Indeed; they are trying to make them universally used. They already have available places in baseball stadiums where DS users can participate in quizzes and view statistics. They plan on having flight details available at airports as well. I definitely like the idea of music on the DS; it's something I've been wanting for a while now.
*johnnyg5646 is found dead in his room*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS   Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:02 am

i would like a picture of the system if there is one.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Left_bar_bleue100/100Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS   Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:09 pm

Another one.
Still milkin it Eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS   Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:10 pm

rule 1 of business. never kill the cash cow. ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS   Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo to launch camera, music-capable DS
Page 1 of 1