B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before bed

Go down 
+4
Claus
Asakura
Raiden
Eriko Hemming
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Before bed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Before bed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

Before bed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before bed   Before bed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Raiden wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA

enjoy your lack of freedom
Sad to inform you. I have all the freedom I want =/

I don't do the dishes, I don't cook or clean... hell, I don't even take out the trash. I don't do the garden work, I don't do the heavy lifting, I don't need to go grocery shopping. The only thing that is my responsibility is doing laundry. When my mom decides to take it out on me cuz she have a rough day, I can just grab my keys and walk out. I have my own car, my own credit card, my own space... wow, that came out as bragging =w=;;

If I was living on my own, I would have to work hard in the electric/water bills, rent/mortgage, grocery shopping, cooking, and everyday expenses. I don't see much con in living out on your own, it's too much work. Hey, I don't want to grow up... at age twenty-two, I have to look for my own medical and dental insurance because I won't be covered by my dad anymore. What is the pro in growing up? Nothing!

We get older, we get sicker, we get vulnerable, we get shorter, and then we have to deal with all the consequences of what we did during our youthful years. If you go on the computer, you have back and shoulder pain, not to mention the wrist and elbow area. Your joints from sitting too long, your neck from being strained in that position for too long. .___." I want my teen age years back.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724

Before bed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Asakura-
Jump to: