B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

flames once more

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smash4brawl
Casual
Casual
smash4brawl

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Character sheet
Health:
flames once more Left_bar_bleue1500/1500flames once more Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Character Name: Flames
Race: Other

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:19 pm

Story Of Flame

Flames was a being from another world called the "D World" meaning everyone have different forms and can transform and their species are called "D Species". He always helped people with his power to make fire, it never was hard for his friends who are Mike and Musas. But with every hero, comes with a evil copy bent on destroying reality that was born by a dark storm that hit Flames. Well, only in this world it did. After that, a dark star hit the land making Dark Flames. His mind is dark twist and pure evil, his mission was for him to destroy everything and he had the power to do so. He killed people, destroyed buildings, towns and cities. One day, they met in battle. The battle lasted for days and nearly destroyed their world. Their last clash transformed them both. Flames become an angle and Dark Flames became a devil. They both blasted each other; Flames got injured quite severely but by luck, won. But this is only the beginning.

Dark Flames survived the battle but Flames didn't know. Dark Flames looked for villains to help him under free will or not. So he searches for days and days and finally brings back: Broly, Bowser, Mewtwo, Wario, Ganondolf, Sasuke, Sephiroth and Nazo who all have the same goal, to have power. Flames found out about Dark Flameā€™s plan. But in order to stop Dark Flames and the other villains, he needed help from the heroes who beat the villains in the first place. Checking the world searcher to see if links were made. Flames faces Goku to see if he is the real Goku after seeing him in battle. After the battle, Flames explained to Goku the reason for the battle but before Flames can tell Goku why he battled him, Vegeta launches a blast at Flames with his final flash. Flames then counter blast him and after some clashes that lasted for a couple of hours, Flames explains why he battled Goku, so Goku and Vegeta decided to help.

Flames then traveled to the Mario world for the Mario bros and when he got there, Bowser just kidnapped princess Peach. Flames new in order to get Mario and Luigi to help, he needed their trust, Flames arrived in Bower's Castle and blasted Peach's cage, freeing Peach. Flames then blasted Bowser when the Mario bros showed up. Flames than asked the Mario bros to help him. Luigi, about to pee his pants was about to say no but Mario said yes faster than Luigi could say no. Soon, Flames got more heroes than he wanted.

Flames traveled to the Naruto world while Naruto was on a mission. Naruto hit Flames thinking he was a monster, Flames beats Naruto and before Flames can tell Naruto he was a friend, Sakura hits Flames. Flames beats Sakura and before he can tell everyone he is a friend, Naruto transformed into his kyuubi Form before they fight, Dark flames showed and blast Flames and Naruto. Flames says "Lets talk with my friends." and teleports Naruto and Sakura back to his allies.

Meanwhile in dark flame's base [now soon our enemies will come to try to stop us but I got new allies to help us dr.eggman, black doom who I bring to life, metal sonic, peace and wolf our plan rule the world begins now] said by dark flames while walks away while the other get ready to defeat the heroes. [So why the small amount of solders huh] said by voice in a dark room. [3 reason one dark copies will be made for other heroes, reason 2 if I get more solider, flames will get more friends and reason 3 I needed to fake death so I can make the dark army and may be I'll find my other so it does not matter I win or lose so I will kill the other if I win or lose]. Then the battle between the heroes and villains began.

Dark Flames forces began to lose. Then Dark Flames steals energy from the others. Flames then said to hit before Dark Flames can become Devil. The blasts destroy him. Then, Flames teleports the heroes and villains back to their own world and try to make his own world a group of heroes.

Story Of Flames 2
[After 2 years of Devil's defeat, in a dark room.]

"Soon the worlds will die out!" said by A figure in a dark chair. "Now the dark army will end all! Soon enough the plan will proceed."

[Meanwhile in flames' base.]
"Hey, flames what is in that pod?" said by flames' new friends, Aqua and Thunder. "Well guys It's a clone of shadow mixed with robot parts." said by Flames. [Alarm goes off] Flames goes "Let's see, "Big army blowing up different worlds!", great, I'll leave this message for c shadow to guard this world our world while we go save others." The teleporter opens up a portal.

In the dragon ball z world."Who are you?" said by Goku."I am dark fakeus I and my troops plan to destory this world and you two!" Dark Fakeus said. "Do you think I, the prince of all sayin, will lose to scrap metal?".
[Back at Flames base] "So you guard this world while we go to other worlds" was said by flames other friends Kai, Pryo and Tynnasis. "I guess so I'll go check the the pains."said by c shadow.
[Back in the dragon ball z world] Goku and Vegeta are beaten by dark fakeus, hope looked lost for them until "Not so fast!" said by Pyro and Kai. Tynnasis moves, "Chaos bolt!" [Dark fakeus and It's troops dissappear]. Tynnasis goes to the next world.Goku says [whats going on?]kai goes [long story short a dark army is blowing the worlds.so come on lets go we are going to need help.]meanwhile with flames, thuder and aqua are battling the ring leader.[we need more power.]said by flames.then flame's shadow came to life![black fire!] said by the shadow.the ringleader telports aways.[that right mike cut the dark star and I thank one half hit my shadow making black flames.]the shadow start to look more like flames but black. Sasuke and his friend were talking til the ringleader shows up.the ringleader defeat Sasuke's friends quick,then Sasuke summon a big snake and the ringleader take off and show he is a undead warrior.Sasuke says [what are you].[I was dark flames but now I'm inferno] as he kill the big snake and knock out Sasuke.Flames then got the heros together to challge the dark army.As the groups battle Flames and inferno battle it out.[time to use my best move the solar sun bomb] at inferno
destorying inferno ending the dark army.....
BUT A NEW FOE SHOWS UP.
I bring it back to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
flames once more Left_bar_bleue100/100flames once more Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:20 pm

DO NOT WANT.
Back to top Go down
smash4brawl
Casual
Casual
smash4brawl

Character sheet
Health:
flames once more Left_bar_bleue1500/1500flames once more Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:21 pm

CM Kevin wrote:
DO NOT WANT.
why why?
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:
flames once more Left_bar_bleue100/100flames once more Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:22 pm

smash4brawl wrote:
CM Kevin wrote:
DO NOT WANT.
why why?
Seriously.
ON MG, I've read it..
IT SUCKED.
Please, Move on.
Back to top Go down
smash4brawl
Casual
Casual
smash4brawl

Character sheet
Health:

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:24 pm

CM Kevin wrote:
smash4brawl wrote:
CM Kevin wrote:
DO NOT WANT.
why why?
Seriously.
ON MG, I've read it..
IT SUCKED.
Please, Move on.
then don't read the better verson just say how I can make it better.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:26 pm

smash4brawl wrote:
CM Kevin wrote:
smash4brawl wrote:
CM Kevin wrote:
DO NOT WANT.
why why?
Seriously.
ON MG, I've read it..
IT SUCKED.
Please, Move on.
then don't read the better verson just say how I can make it better.
Be original for once.
Back to top Go down
smash4brawl
Casual
Casual
smash4brawl

Character sheet
Health:

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: complain   flames once more Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 pm

please don't complain here but the discussion topic.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:31 pm

smash4brawl wrote:
please don't complain here but the discussion topic.
I'm disscussing that you should be more original.
You asked how you can make it better.
And that's how. Be more original.
And be able to take critizism from other people.
Back to top Go down
smash4brawl
Casual
Casual
smash4brawl

Character sheet
Health:

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:33 pm

please just go complain on the discussion Topic.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:13 pm

Wow, I'll start off by saying I didn't read it all. (I makeing my own story, alot longer than this, I still have a few chapters left and alot of reviseing).

The fact that you have so many characters reminded me of Brawl :wee:

The start was pretty good (epic fight of twins seems cool to me)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:12 pm

Golden Ike wrote:
Wow, I'll start off by saying I didn't read it all. (I makeing my own story, alot longer than this, I still have a few chapters left and alot of reviseing).

The fact that you have so many characters reminded me of Brawl :wee:

The start was pretty good (epic fight of twins seems cool to me)
I lol'd.
I read halfway and stopped.
Back to top Go down
smash4brawl
Casual
Casual
smash4brawl

Character sheet
Health:

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:29 pm

*to golden ike* thanks.*to CM Kevin* can you stop posting here.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:30 pm

I may post where I please.
Back to top Go down
smash4brawl
Casual
Casual
smash4brawl

Character sheet
Health:

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Can you post somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Claus

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:37 am

just leave him he's criticizing cause it sux
Back to top Go down
smash4brawl
Casual
Casual
smash4brawl

Character sheet
Health:

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:36 am

Ok.People if you don't like it don't read it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

flames once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames once more   flames once more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flames once more
Page 1 of 1