B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Left_bar_bleue1/1Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Empty
PostSubject: Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane?   Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:16 am

I am not very experienced in this topic.

We are already on top of the food chain, we have eaten everything that has legs, why the hell not? Slaughtering them isn't any better than testing on them. We are a cruel race, that's just how it is. It's either animals or Jews (please do not take me seriously, I'm just referring to the Holocaust), and I'm sure many people in the world would pick animals over another human race. If it's going to safe a bunch of lives, sure, it's humane.

Animal cruelty is cruel, but it's life. Meh, we do it every day. We slaughter thousands of hundreds of cows each day to feed those around the globe. Every supermarket has a stock full of meat, there are many supermarkets... just think how many cows has been killed for our sake. We put them through a lot of miseries, but it's not like they can suddenly go on a strike or rebel or even go on a rampage to run us over in revenge. Not that I don't believe they have intelligence, but we have the big guns. That, or the beating stick.

So, animal testing, it's just another thing to add to the list of things we have done to the animal race of the world. For fuck's sake, most of the high school science labs are either dissecting frogs or pigs for the name of science! I'm lucky to have avoided that, and I don't plan on getting anywhere near one anytime soon x___X;;

Discuss about animal cruelty/testing/eating... and is it humane? (We may be called humans, but we are far from humane.)
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Left_bar_bleue100/100Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane?   Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:44 pm

well we raise cows to eat, so it is a short hard life out in the wiled before getting eaten, or a long pampered life before getting eaten.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Left_bar_bleue1/1Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane?   Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:52 pm

It doesn't matter if they have a hard or pampered life... the amount of time they are kept alive are the same because I'm sure the average growth is about the same for most cows.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Left_bar_bleue100/100Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane?   Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:58 pm

well out in the wild they will often die of diseases and not make it into adulthood, we give medicine giving them a 99.9% chance of living.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Casual
Casual
Raiden

Male
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane?   Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:29 pm

its not humane

but it sure tastes good.

besides, if we arent killing them then nothing will kill them and they will over populate and eat all their food and they'll all starve to death
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane?   Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Raiden wrote:
its not humane

but it sure tastes good.

besides, if we arent killing them then nothing will kill them and they will over populate and eat all their food and they'll all starve to death
Including us if we never killed them....
Not everyone would be a vegetarian. =/
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane?   Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:47 am

Your comment about dissecting frogs, I see nothing wrong with doing such acts. To my knowledge the frogs are already dead before they are found and sent to classes.

Also, Raiden kind of had a point about overpopulation, which is why we have established hunting season and stuff.

And for the testing, isn't it mostly done on monkeys and mice? Even then, the testing performed is usually to find cures or positive effects from the testing, which could end up improve said animals life. Any negative effects are likely unintentional, just nature.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane?   Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is animal cruelty/testing/eating humane?
Page 1 of 1