B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R&R's Having Internet Problems

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

R&R's Having Internet Problems Empty
PostSubject: R&R's Having Internet Problems   R&R's Having Internet Problems Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:31 pm

Just on MSN, he told me that his computer's internet is so slow at the moment that it can't load the forums. That means he won't be on until he gets faster internet or something.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
R&R's Having Internet Problems Left_bar_bleue100/100R&R's Having Internet Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: R&R's Having Internet Problems   R&R's Having Internet Problems Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:38 pm

I don't think anyone cares if he can't get on the forums for a couple of days

Also, inb4 faggots trying to prove me wrong
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: R&R's Having Internet Problems   R&R's Having Internet Problems Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:35 am

Kebin, you're a fag.

And aww, hopefully he's still on msn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
R&R's Having Internet Problems Left_bar_bleue0/0R&R's Having Internet Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: R&R's Having Internet Problems   R&R's Having Internet Problems Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:45 am

Kebin wrote:

I wont try to prove you wrong, Silly Boy! But I will ask you this; Please read the above statement and ask yourself if anyone would care if you couldn't get on the forum for the rest of our lives...let alone a few days.
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596

Character sheet
Health:
R&R's Having Internet Problems Left_bar_bleue100/100R&R's Having Internet Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: R&R's Having Internet Problems   R&R's Having Internet Problems Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:17 am

Tiduseya wrote:
Kebin wrote:

I wont try to prove you wrong, Silly Boy! But I will ask you this; Please read the above statement and ask yourself if anyone would care if you couldn't get on the forum for the rest of our lives...let alone a few days.
kevin doesn't know what a life is
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: R&R's Having Internet Problems   R&R's Having Internet Problems Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:18 am

Claus wrote:
Tiduseya wrote:
Kebin wrote:

kevin doesn't know what a life is
this
explain please
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
R&R's Having Internet Problems Left_bar_bleue0/0R&R's Having Internet Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: R&R's Having Internet Problems   R&R's Having Internet Problems Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:52 pm

He means you do nothing else with your life than annoy everyone you come in contact wit; Which in itself is no real life at all. Why do I get the feeling you're the quiet kid in school that never gets to express himself and gets picked on?
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: R&R's Having Internet Problems   R&R's Having Internet Problems Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Tiduseya wrote:
He means you do nothing else with your life than annoy everyone you come in contact wit; Which in itself is no real life at all. Why do I get the feeling you're the quiet kid in school that never gets to express himself and gets picked on?
Why do I get the feeling you're the faggot in school that gets caught having sex with their 'comrades' in the bathroom?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R&R's Having Internet Problems   R&R's Having Internet Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R&R's Having Internet Problems
Page 1 of 1