B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unfair Teachers

Go down 
+3
Frusciante
Alucard009
Asakura
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Unfair Teachers Left_bar_bleue1/1Unfair Teachers Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

Unfair Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Unfair Teachers   Unfair Teachers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:43 pm

... I understand that there are teachers who are down-right bitches when it comes to understanding, but how did they become teachers if 1) teachers are being laid off left and right... I am assuming principals only want to hire the best of the best for their school, no? 2) They get a rather low salary. 3) Thought it was one of those jobs where you have to love it to enjoy it. For the love of Ra, you have get your fuckin' master's degree to even become the lowest level educator. Actually, it's harder to become an elementary/pre-schooler than it is to become a high school one. You are required to have many years of experience before you can become a professor.

So tell me, after all these filter, why do we still have teachers who aren't understanding? Teachers who won't listen to a kid's reason, which can be sometimes viewed as an excuse, for being late to class. If they have a good excuse, I don't see why they should be punished for it. Sure, being late to class is not good nor is it a good example to the others. Yet, I feel, if a student takes the time to explain it after class (or after school), there should be a compromise of some sort.

Oh, now I remember why I just end up cutting the entire class if they fuck with me like that ;P I like my school, they were actually desperate for attendance due to government funding. Hm, maybe that's why. Or, maybe it's because I have understanding teachers in general. I usually make them understand anyways if they didn't =/ Like swimming in PE. It's wet, it's cold, I am going to shower and I am going to change, but not in front of other girls. All my teachers were understanding of that, so I didn't have much problems ^^;;

Sooooo, now that I've gone through my school life. Feeling old again since that was like three years ago =w=;; What are some of your unfair teacher stories? ;D
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Unfair Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Teachers   Unfair Teachers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Oooooooh joy, I have one teacher I flat out hated.

She was my art teacher for my Sophomore year in high school. Instead of following the correct grading system AKA A FAIR ONE, she simply had the policy of "Miss one assignment means you instantly lose a letter grade". Literally missing 4 projects (and you did 2-5 each week) meant you had an F and had to redo them since any other work you did would not help the fact you missed earlier work. She was also incredibly picky and unforgiving about artwork, not giving you credit if she simply didn't like it. Many times I had to redo projects just to meet her standards and I hated the class so much I had to make up 8 projects that she didn't like to get a D. I passed with a C, but I will forever remember her as the teacher that made me hate doing art for the longest time.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Unfair Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Teachers   Unfair Teachers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Wow.................. and you didn't complain to the principal? ;O
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Unfair Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Teachers   Unfair Teachers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:30 pm

I don't think our principal gave a damn because she was really terrible at doing things. I noticed that when I was removed in my Junior year that they got a new principal for the next year.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Unfair Teachers Left_bar_bleue100/100Unfair Teachers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

Unfair Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Teachers   Unfair Teachers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:16 pm

At my school its where they all stay!!!!
Fucking school system the administration is unfair too! >.<
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

Unfair Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Teachers   Unfair Teachers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:26 pm

I love all my teachers : D
I actually have two of them added on my facebook
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
Unfair Teachers Left_bar_bleue0/0Unfair Teachers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

Unfair Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Teachers   Unfair Teachers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Kebin wrote:
I love all my teachers : D
I actually have two of them added on my facebook
Oh God.....This statement is just too good to even comment on.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Unfair Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Teachers   Unfair Teachers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Tiduseya, this isn't spam... contribute to the topic at hand. Rolling Eyes
Be a faggot in the spam section, k?

Alan... it seems to be getting harder and harder in finding good adults who actually gives a fuck.

Blaze... ;< You have an unfair school too, I see.....

Kebin... ;D Good to hear!! <33 It's nice when people actually like their teachers~
I loved one of mine. She was my English teacher during my sophomore year. I became her TA for my junior, but I wasn't able to do it again for my senior... so once I was out of high school, I would visit her every once in awhile~ <33 I stopped after that tho ;~;
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:
Race: Other

Unfair Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Teachers   Unfair Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:58 pm

For me, the one teacher I just simply hated would be the teacher in the special ed class they put me into in Elementary...

She hardly ever did anything to try to help the students figure out what any of the work meant nor how to solve stuff. Basically it was all just "Take some work, do it, don't complain," when she's supposed to teach us the lesson, give an assignment based on the lesson and guide the students so that they can learn to finish it on their own.
(It took me till 3rd grade to simply learn to read...)

I had at one point just decided to give up on the class and stared at the paper waiting for lunch, deciding that trying to do something I know nothing about and therefore was unable to accomplish was completely pointless, she walks up and tells me to do the work. I say that I don't know how to do it, then she grabs my hand and forces me to write and then breaks the pencil. So, not only do I not know how to do the work, but now my hand is hurting for the next three days.

So then I later go to middle school and then I learn something I didn't know before.. There's actually some teachers out there who are willing to HELP you learn rather than just going through some procedure that doesn't make any sense whatsoever in the end.

She later started teaching at that school as a promotion or something, and Mom decided that it was enough and to place me into the home school system.

Mhmm.

The teachers I got now are amazing though. Best I've ever learned from.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Unfair Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Teachers   Unfair Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Asakura wrote:
Tiduseya, this isn't spam... contribute to the topic at hand. Rolling Eyes
Be a faggot in the spam section, k?

Fine...

My Spanish teacher is by far the worst teacher in the school. Not only does she not truely understand Spanish, but she also happens to be racially sensitive; meaning if anyone besides a white person does something wrong or against school policy, they are not punished due to her fear of being presumed a racist.

Example A: (True story)

Teacher: "Silenco Por Favor, Clase Repete: Mas y Menos"

Black Student: "Fuck you Bitch!~"

Teacher: "Mas y Menos"

White Student: "What the hell?!"

Teacher "-insert White Student's name-, watch your mouth!"

Example B: (Also a True Story)

Teacher: "Her is your grades for the Test."

White Student: -raises hand- "Are you sure I got a 61? It looks like I only missed 2 questions...and there's atleast 30 on here...this doesn't make sense."

Teacher: -ignores-

Black Student: "What the fuck is this shit?"

-Black Student stand up in the middle of class and shoves the paper into the Teachers face-

Black Student: "Fix this, you graded it wrong."

Teacher: "No I didn't."

Black Student: "Yeah. You did. Fix this shit."

Teacher: "Let me see it."

Teacher then Fixes it, even though the Black Student had originally gotten the entire test wrong in the first place.

I have had this teacher three semesters in a row. This is not just a 'favorites' issue, she's just a dumb unreliable bitch.

Because of this teacher, I have been charged with 'Starting a Riot' and 'Sexual Harrassment'. Both of which are exaggeration made to both suspend and expel me.

And here is the icing on the Cake: She is short, fat, and looks like a bulldog.
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Unfair Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Teachers   Unfair Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 pm

you sure she wasn't racist against white people?
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Unfair Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Teachers   Unfair Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Perhaps. Perhaps not. She's white herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unfair Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Teachers   Unfair Teachers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfair Teachers
Page 1 of 1