B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woah, wait... wut?

Go down 
+4
R&R
Kazuo Kiriyama
Frusciante
Asakura
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Woah, wait... wut? Left_bar_bleue1/1Woah, wait... wut? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:06 am

Shocked Raiden's banned?! For what? D;
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Woah, wait... wut? Left_bar_bleue100/100Woah, wait... wut? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Azure banned him for this.
"Broken to many rules and temp banned to many times."
Quoted from the Administration Panel!
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:37 am

D; When did he break ANOTHER rule?
At least he contribute to a lot of the chatting/forum... unlike the admin who banned him. :stare:
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:49 am

Correction, he spammed and trolled everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Woah, wait... wut? Left_bar_bleue100/100Woah, wait... wut? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:51 am

I guess that's what he did..
Honestly i gotta take Azures word on this since i was absent for a really long time....=/
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:28 am

he did. he saw the forum was deserted... kinda .... and raided.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Well then thanks Azure! =D
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:45 am

Kazuo Kiriyama wrote:
Correction, he spammed and trolled everyone.
Neutral We weren't here, what's your point? ;O

-Finds them amusing- >_>;; I am such a troublemaker~ <3
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:25 am

Wow, that's fucking bullshit.
You can't just permaban him for having too many tempbans
You've also got to admit that the forum was more alive when he was here
So essentially Azure has killed the forum
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
Woah, wait... wut? Left_bar_bleue0/0Woah, wait... wut? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:29 am

Don't cry, you can be with your lover in another forum~
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:41 am

Kebin wrote:
he just did, weren't you paying attention? this is the second time to.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:57 am

Wait so if this is the second time....
That means that the last time wasn't a permaban but a temp ban.
Unless you count the time i deleted his account....
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Yeah you can't be unbanned from a permaban and still call it that.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Kebin wrote:
Honestly, what Raiden does is not THAT bad at all. Raiding the forum... really? It's annoying, yes... but it's seriously nothing. It's not like it can't be fixed by deleting the topic or post.

He contributes to many of the topics, insert a lot more comment than half of the people who's fucking online. He actually fucking chats. He's not like Azure, who just lurks in the shadow; or Tiduseya, who just tosses the gay-lover comment whenever he possibly could because it fits the situation. He makes more sense than RR does >_>;; I can't find any other comparison with everyone else, so you guys get excluded.

The forum was much more lively when he was around. Why do you guys have to self-destruct with so little members to begin with? It wouldn't make a fucking difference if we had more than fifty users posting.... but we are less than twenty. Taking one man out can affect the forum greatly.

Aside from annoyance, what other shit did he do that was so bad that he deserved to be banned? We give each other shits, sure, but it's not like we're threatening each other or anything.. We name-call each other, yes; however, most of the time it's for shits and giggles. I understand that you, admins, need to take precautions on those type of things, but until someone makes a report of feeling threaten... just sit back and relax. We can handle ourselves.

Admins are like parents. If the parents are always down the kid's throat and always butting into the kid's business... when does the kid learn to survive on his own? Mods are there to keep things in line... admins fixes what needs to be fixed when a proper report is made. Give warnings to things you don't like, that's fine....... but I would like it if we get a saying when an user is about to be deleted, perma-banned, or even temp-banned.

I feel like you guys don't see just how important Raiden is to this community. Despite his bullshit sometimes, he is a really okay-guy. That's my two-cent on this. study
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:20 am

Asakura wrote:
Kebin wrote:
Honestly, what Raiden does is not THAT bad at all. Raiding the forum... really? It's annoying, yes... but it's seriously nothing. It's not like it can't be fixed by deleting the topic or post.

He contributes to many of the topics, insert a lot more comment than half of the people who's fucking online. He actually fucking chats. He's not like Azure, who just lurks in the shadow; or Tiduseya, who just tosses the gay-lover comment whenever he possibly could because it fits the situation. He makes more sense than RR does >_>;; I can't find any other comparison with everyone else, so you guys get excluded.

The forum was much more lively when he was around. Why do you guys have to self-destruct with so little members to begin with? It wouldn't make a fucking difference if we had more than fifty users posting.... but we are less than twenty. Taking one man out can affect the forum greatly.

Aside from annoyance, what other shit did he do that was so bad that he deserved to be banned? We give each other shits, sure, but it's not like we're threatening each other or anything.. We name-call each other, yes; however, most of the time it's for shits and giggles. I understand that you, admins, need to take precautions on those type of things, but until someone makes a report of feeling threaten... just sit back and relax. We can handle ourselves.

Admins are like parents. If the parents are always down the kid's throat and always butting into the kid's business... when does the kid learn to survive on his own? Mods are there to keep things in line... admins fixes what needs to be fixed when a proper report is made. Give warnings to things you don't like, that's fine....... but I would like it if we get a saying when an user is about to be deleted, perma-banned, or even temp-banned.

I feel like you guys don't see just how important Raiden is to this community. Despite his bullshit sometimes, he is a really okay-guy. That's my two-cent on this. study

To tell you the truth i do see how important he is too the community which is why i unbanned him...
(Sorry Kebin not cause of your topic only.)

Now just so you know what goes on in the world of the admin here at bp.....
I would get complaint after complaint from people who were new,Karasu,r&r,and xovos (once or twice from him i think...)
Anyways it gets annoying that every fucking complaint i get is because of Raiden and it spams my email inbox...

Now i wasn't here at the time where Raiden was banned but apparently he did something against the rules again while i was gone.

Azure is simply doing his job and i understand that most of the time some of you dont agree with the actions taken but we also have too help those users who give complaints too>.>

Ive also given Raiden many chances and you all know that and yet again im giving him more because like you said he is important..Bp is near its end and i wont let it die...

Asakura is saving it for a bit and "IF" Raiden decides too come back it would help just as much....

I understand what your saying about the whole parent example...and as parents at times we also make wrong decisions
but you have too understand our part too.....

During the summer iv lost some job opportunities because i couldn't find emails from the people hiring. why cause of said user complaining,said user sent me a pm with a complaint, someone got banned, it gets annoying
You might say "why dont you change your email", but really should i?

Every time i do a decision, a post, a topic, anything on here i think about everyone else and what I'm basically trying too say is everyone should be more considerate of others.....not just Raiden not just Kebin no everyone..

I try too make this place the best as i can too my fullest... it might not seem like its much but as Ive stated before I'm not the most popular guy on the Internet.

Azure is just doing his job and honestly he has been doing his job right.

Basically if this place were without me it would be a better place...Kebin could bring his friends from MG..
That's already a lot of users and Bp would be alive and well.....

i guess i got a bit off topic anyways Raidens unbanned,Azure dont worry i know what I'm doing and I'm going too bed goodnight. =/

Last edited by Frusciante on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:23 am

One last thing....
I finally know how Heavy felt when he was gonna leave the forums! >,<
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:45 am

Fine, keep him unbanned. Just remember all good stuff he's done for the forum: Raid, troll, and break rules. It only makes sense to keep bringing him back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:39 am

Blaze........ you're not really supposed to mix them together.

I have about three to four emails. One of them is only given to jobs... the chances of it being spam is close to none. And plus, they are free.... so there is no reason for you not to make one aside to have an excuse as you have right now. Rather you choose to or not, it's up to you. It may be a hassle to have to check two emails too, but it's a lot better than missing. That, you could change all BP related into spam. Never allow yourself to have an excuse for losing a job opportunity. If you know the problem, fix it. If you're not gonna fix it, dun complain.

I never stated my opinion on Azure's job, nor did I blame him for anything. I know he is doing what he believes is right, and following the rules as a guideline in dealing with every user. There is nothing wrong with that, all I am complaining about is the banning of Raiden and the effect it has on the community of this forum.

Lol, this place wouldn't be where it was without you, so never say that. You are doing great, and you are dealing with all the situations perfectly~ Seriously Blaze, it's not you. It's not Azure. It's partially Raiden and partially me who wants him back. I know he fucked up with a few rules, but from my point-of-view......... they are not something that cannot be fixed easily. Of course, if he started doing something serious like I dunno.......... what can be considered dead serious online? Then maybe that's different.... yet even then, I feel like the victim should not be too offended by a stranger's comment.

The situation would be different if no one wants Raiden back and/or wants him remained banned. I wanna see the forum full of comments again~ ;D
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 am

Kazuo Kiriyama wrote:
Fine, keep him unbanned. Just remember all good stuff he's done for the forum: Raid, troll, and break rules. It only makes sense to keep bringing him back.

:talk2hand: That's not true!! That's not alllll that he has done!

He chatted with me, played Connect Four at least around thirty to forty times before he needed to leave, taught me a few things I didn't know about (computer/game), talked about Brawl, talked about football..... which I didn't understand at all ;D Raiden was overall very nice~ <33 Kebin too~ :cute:
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:18 pm

When it comes too passwords and emails i tend too forget my passwords or emails lmao! xD

That's why i only like having one email account!
I cant count how many times I've locked my email accounts for failing to log in too many times!

That's why i stick too one lol

But fine.....

Azure obviously i can tell you dont like the decision i made of bringing Raiden back but dont worry i have it handled let me deal with Raiden ok?

Asakura thank you but this place is kinda..well dead, does that mean I'm doing a good job?
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:24 pm

It's only dead cuz everyone's busy.... we are also spread across the state. Different timezone as well.

I'm sure they'll be back~ ;D
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:27 pm

I hope....
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:28 pm

They will! Ish football season! D:<
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 pm

lol BPFootballPlanet.
BPFP
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:34 pm

That looks so fail.... and gay >_>;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Woah, wait... wut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, wait... wut?   Woah, wait... wut? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woah, wait... wut?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next