B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2

Go down 
+4
R&R
Frusciante
Eriko Hemming
Xovos
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2   Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Frusciante wrote:
BTW i am now at 146! =)
Staying at there too i've been able to maintain myself so yeah! =D

I reached my goal a long time ago! xD

I'm like 143 now. the miracle of the hobo diet.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2   Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Are you guys talking about weight? o_O;;;;;;

*Ish 116 lbs, does not understand anything beyond the numbers one-twenty* :confused2:
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2   Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:36 pm

when you are taler you will understand.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2   Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:41 pm

;< I dun think I'll get any taller............. so I'll never understand.
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2   Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:56 pm

then one day in 30 or so years we will have to use a body swapping machine... don't change anything about me.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2   Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:08 pm

... I'll be even shorter in thirty years........ I'll be sixt--- oh wait, I'm only twenty something. I'll be fifty....................... nvm, I won't be shrinking yet at that age.
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2   Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:09 pm

...... body swapping machine.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2   Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:50 pm

.... does this mean I can have....................... um, who has a hot body in the model industry? ;<

I want that big boobed (looks pretty natural) model in Hong Kong..... I like her body and her hair... >.>;;;
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2   Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:55 pm

30 years.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2   Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:56 pm

.... dammit, this means I have to find a new body cuz she won't look like that in thirty years! Mad
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2   Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:18 am

We're still getting taller. About as tall as mein dad now, so we may just be the tallest of the family (taller than their brother who used to taunt them by calling them "Shorty" and is now a hypocrite who'll get pissed off when they do that to him).

We're also working out for the summer. Trying to build muscle and hopefully get abs [Derp face]
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2   Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:18 pm

Attempt Successful!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2   Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempt to Bring Life Back to the Forum No. 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3