B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The final update you will read from me! Its been a blast! =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
The final update you will read from me! Its been a blast! =) Left_bar_bleue100/100The final update you will read from me! Its been a blast! =) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

The final update you will read from me! Its been a blast! =) Empty
PostSubject: The final update you will read from me! Its been a blast! =)   The final update you will read from me! Its been a blast! =) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:22 pm

First things first your welcome Asakura i didn't post in that topic you made for a reason...

Guys i truly am sorry it came to this...i tried all i could to keep this place alive and i made Azure admin because i knew my internet life was about to be over.

Everything i did here, every change i made had its reason and well i decided to just say fuck it and do this lol

Azure I'm giving all the power to you man you do as you wish and if you can bring this place back to life congratulations...

The forum is yours and its your decision on what you do with it.
It might not mean much considering you can easily open up your own forum but still its just a nice little good bye gift.

Guys its honestly been a blast and i don't regret a moment not even the raids or the switch and rebellious attitude at times...i honestly loved it all, it made me a better person to be honest. I can honestly say that i could type up so much more but i need to keep this short and sweet! =)

Opening this place up helped me grow up a bit and even get into the life's of people from other places.
I've learned so much from this place and proud of everything and the entire time that it was open under my control.

So with that said thank you for the memories my friends and i wish you nothing but the best! =)

I hope to keep contact with you guys on Facebook so message me when you feel like it

Email me at Bbryan528@gmail.com hell even feel free to text or call me...just ask me on Facebook for my number! =)
AND BE SURE TO ASK FOR MY Bands demo in about 2-3 weeks! FUCK THAT LMAO I'll contact you guys!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.padilla2

I'll get back to you ASAP on FB...
Anyways once again goodbye my online friends,goodbye my internet persona and goodbye BP! =')
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com

The final update you will read from me! Its been a blast! =)
Page 1 of 1