B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allow the use of minor bad words.

Go down 
+6
Heavy Confusion
Frusciante
Claus
Sniper308
Tiduseya
Kebin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:05 pm

You see, you didn't even need to use a curse word to come off as immature in that last post. In School, I am able to go onto these forums without proxies because of the limits on cursing and allowing the use of minor cursing will change that. Can you please tell us why it's so important to use curse words when it's quite obvious Blaze did not want them?
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:06 pm

Because it gets really annoying when you say whats on your mind, but ****** comes up instead.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:08 pm

That post you just did seemingly took one minute to reply and yet you still got your point across without using a minor curse word.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:10 pm

Because I wasn't thinking of one?
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:13 pm

But if you were thinking of one, that extra minute it took you to write half of your earlier post could be spent replacing any deragatory terms with cleaner things.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:18 pm

And I would spend my time that way because....?

I say things because I choose to say them because I feel they best express my current thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:22 pm

And if you feel that you can't express your thoughts to the fullest potential in these forums, I personally believe something should change. It could be your membership to these forums or your decision on your vocabulary usage, but not the rules.

Last edited by Tiduseya on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:23 pm

You're too fricken smart to be just a mod.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:30 pm

Not smart, reasonable. But I don't really care for my status as long I'm able to communicate with other users.
Back to top Go down
CrazyStunTdouble
Casual
Casual

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:34 pm

the Atari forums allow u to say ***.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:38 pm

These are the B.P. gaming forums though; different owner, different rules.
Back to top Go down
CrazyStunTdouble
Casual
Casual

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:38 pm

whatever moves ya
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:40 pm

The same to you, so is this issue resolved?
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:40 pm

I think so...
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:41 pm

yes it is
it will stay as is if you guys want to use those words then use words similar to that
*Locked*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow the use of minor bad words.   Allow the use of minor bad words. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allow the use of minor bad words.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2