B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Level Nines? [SSB]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Special Level Nines? [SSB] Left_bar_bleue0/0Special Level Nines? [SSB] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Special Level Nines? [SSB] Empty
PostSubject: Special Level Nines? [SSB]   Special Level Nines? [SSB] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:04 am

Under normal circumstance I can defeat a Level Nine Computer relatively easy......but as I was just begining a match I noticed that this Level Nine Fox had a completely different playing style than the Fox I had just fought before. The reaction time was quicker, the attacks were more aggressive and unpredictable! I ended up losing the match without even taking away one of my opponents lives! I was just wondering if maybe there are Special Level Nines that you'll get as an opponent who are actually better than a Normal Level Nine? This thought crossed my mind and I wasn't sure, does anyone know why this is or has experienced something similar to my case?
Back to top Go down
Heaven
Casual
Casual
Heaven

Male
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Special Level Nines? [SSB]   Special Level Nines? [SSB] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:24 pm

Hmm, I don't believe so. However, SSB implements active AI; meaning the AI will add a general playstyle (fox will move slightly like your IKE) as well as more of a character-specific style (fox/fox). Then they have enemy-specific styles (fox vs ike) and area/area-within-an-area styles (fox on corneria, fox at the right-bottom side of corneria), which can change the game entirely. They even taunt like you if you play them enough.

My CF AI, like myself will juggle you for a while, send you flying, Falcon Punch you in midair, fall down and taunt, then spin back and forth. 'Cause I do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/OhiraKyou
Cam-Cam SF5
Casual
Casual
Cam-Cam SF5

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Special Level Nines? [SSB]   Special Level Nines? [SSB] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:53 pm

I think that the programers put something in the computers that when you set them to level nine they learn your style and use it against you over time of course
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/moslandere/
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Special Level Nines? [SSB] Left_bar_bleue100/100Special Level Nines? [SSB] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Special Level Nines? [SSB]   Special Level Nines? [SSB] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:47 pm

Cam-Cam SF5 wrote:
I think that the programers put something in the computers that when you set them to level nine they learn your style and use it against you over time of course
Thats the essence of what Heaven said lol just without the examples and details.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Special Level Nines? [SSB] Left_bar_bleue0/0Special Level Nines? [SSB] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Special Level Nines? [SSB]   Special Level Nines? [SSB] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:15 pm

After the first match I picked up his style but just the shock of being so completely beaten really got me!
Back to top Go down
Cam-Cam SF5
Casual
Casual
Cam-Cam SF5

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Special Level Nines? [SSB]   Special Level Nines? [SSB] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:45 pm

that happened to me once with rob he knew everything I was going to do and killed me for it
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/moslandere/
Heaven
Casual
Casual
Heaven

Male
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Special Level Nines? [SSB]   Special Level Nines? [SSB] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:51 pm

As I said; they know your style exactly as well as you do and they know every attack and combo that's every beaten your style. That's what makes them good opponents.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/OhiraKyou
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Level Nines? [SSB]   Special Level Nines? [SSB] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Level Nines? [SSB]
Page 1 of 1