B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animal Crossing needs more edge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Animal Crossing needs more edge Left_bar_bleue0/0Animal Crossing needs more edge Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Animal Crossing needs more edge Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing needs more edge   Animal Crossing needs more edge Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Hey to all.

I can't remember how or why, and I'm not stopping soon, but I got to playing Animal Crossing 1 (the only one I have) again, and I've been thinking... that game's merely about collection. Collect money. Collect objects. Sell for more money. Work towards a goal that eliminates half the game :eew: . Too many things are limited, or over-simplified. Or something.

And A.I. is at its absolute worst in this game (although it's pretty funny when 4 steps is called "hard work" Laughing )--not just in AC, but in WW (Wario's Woods, my favorite NES game in AC Exclamation ), too! Okay, that's probably irrelevant.

So I'm running around (actually up and down, and off-sides, for quickest monetary income...), and thinking...

This game would be severely awesome if it had some kind of RPG or 3D Action Game element to it, rather than a very lazy life of collection and drugged A.I.. Oh, and, uh...

maybe incredibly improved, like, everything? (All of this saving and loading and waiting and dialogue and processes and save-&-quit and...)

And then... Why will a simple butterfly net make people animals cry (or p-o'd), but when I come out swinging with my axe, nobody is cut, let alone killed!?
This game is way too simple ...

What d'you guys think?
(And could someone update me on City Folk, assuming someone's played it?)

ops
Quote :
This game would be severely awesome if it had some kind of RPG or 3D Action Game element to it
Make it Gamecube style standard multiplayer split-screen, so it's not so utterly stupid where only 1 person can possibly on at once....
Em. Multiple towns per game/file. Dungeons. Monsters. Weapons. It could be Animalbound/Earthcrossing or somethin' like that. Oh wait--it could be "Anima Crossing" (I saw this pic in a, um... I forget. It's a magazine. The picture depicts the "Pain" summoning monster from Final Fantasy 10/X in the middle of an AC town. Was disturbing but a bit funny...).
Hm....

I need thoughts, people, please. Talk. Discuss.
Thankyouverymuch.
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Ike
RP Team
RP Team
Ike

Male
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Health:
Animal Crossing needs more edge Left_bar_bleue800/800Animal Crossing needs more edge Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Character Name: ike
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing needs more edge   Animal Crossing needs more edge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:01 am

city folk gets better, with more fish to ctch, bigger upgrades to your house (acctually cheaper) different hairstyles and whatnot. It's deffinatly better than plain old animal crossing. btw, I wish I could cut their heads of with the axe....
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Animal Crossing needs more edge Left_bar_bleue0/0Animal Crossing needs more edge Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing needs more edge   Animal Crossing needs more edge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:19 am

johnnyg5646 wrote:
city folk gets better, with more fish to ctch I don't care about that, bigger upgrades to your house (acctually cheaper) whatever different hairstyles I knew about that and whatnot. It's deffinatly better than plain old animal crossing. A review I've read has said no twice... but those aren't always trustworthy Surprised btw, I wish I could cut their heads of with the axe... LOL.
BTW
I also knew that you can use Miis as characters...
which only really does justice with cameo Miis (everyone, make like NU and play as Ness tongue ) and age-base Miis (if you're 40 you might want to look the part in-game... but IDK)
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing needs more edge   Animal Crossing needs more edge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing needs more edge
Page 1 of 1