B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World of Hyrule (diehard Zelda fans should come here)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
World of Hyrule (diehard Zelda fans should come here) Left_bar_bleue0/0World of Hyrule (diehard Zelda fans should come here) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Other

World of Hyrule (diehard Zelda fans should come here) Empty
PostSubject: World of Hyrule (diehard Zelda fans should come here)   World of Hyrule (diehard Zelda fans should come here) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:02 am

Well, I found a Legend of Zelda MMO the other day. It's currently in the alpha stage, but if you give some sort of help, there's a chance that you'll get into it. Eventually, they'll have puplic testing, so at that point anyone shoud be able to join in on it. Unlike most MMOs, this one uses a realtime battle system based off of the SNES/gameboy games which adds a level of strategy to it (especially during pvp).It has some amazing graphics, so it shouldn't be too similar to most other fan games. They also keep everyone up to date on there forums, so you'll always know what's going on (like me owning one of the devs in pvp :wee: ).

---LINK to the SITE---
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
World of Hyrule (diehard Zelda fans should come here) Left_bar_bleue0/0World of Hyrule (diehard Zelda fans should come here) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

World of Hyrule (diehard Zelda fans should come here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Hyrule (diehard Zelda fans should come here)   World of Hyrule (diehard Zelda fans should come here) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:23 pm

"Puplic testing"

I think a siezure warning is good enough :marth: .

Also, congrats on an owning Surprised .
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/

World of Hyrule (diehard Zelda fans should come here)
Page 1 of 1