B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4-way battle commentary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
4-way battle commentary Left_bar_bleue1/14-way battle commentary Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

4-way battle commentary Empty
PostSubject: 4-way battle commentary   4-way battle commentary Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:01 am

Because I love to comment on things I read... that was how I was taught in school. I just have to comment, may be it a lol, a short one, a long one... I just have to comment on the good and the bad.

Besides, I'm sure we can learn from each other in these commentary. What we like, what we don't like, what was understood, what was not understood. It helps improve one's writing when other people give feedback(s). That is how we learn and grow, giving and taking ideas.

study See, you can learn something good from schools.

Last edited by Asakura on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
4-way battle commentary Left_bar_bleue1/14-way battle commentary Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle commentary   4-way battle commentary Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:17 am

@ Xovos' most current post as of right now - March 8th, 11:26 pm (times may be a bit different, depending on your setting for the board).

"That merchant better not have lieing about this..." -- It would help if you use Firefox, since it has spell-check. I find that Firefox has the strongest spell-check, but only in comparison of Google Chrome. You did not need to put -ing, unless you add one more word in there to make it work: "That merchant better not have been lying about this". It would have been okay as "That merchant better not have lied about this."

"Warning: Take before battle to avoid inturuptions." -- XD Omg, interruptions.... I wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnt to know more!! <33 What side effects? MORE MORE MORE!! <33 But yeah, again, Firefox/spell-check ;3

"Teriya's Miracle Combat" -- Wow, that sounds so bad XD It's like a Final Fantasy potion, but with a hint of you-just-got-jeep. I love it!! <33 It feels like something you buy from the alley way and you HOPE to god that it works :ROFL: That made me giggle at least three times, I dunno why, must be because I just woke up or something... I really found it funny... I'm weird.

"The sound of chains dragging and metal fragments hitting the ground." -- Ooooh, are those my chains you're referring to? :wee:
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle commentary   4-way battle commentary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:03 am

Triple posting is necessary......... Tiduseya... we have this topic here for a reason... should I change the title to OOC or something :/

Please edit your IC post in that current OOC post of yours... it would help keep the RP clean. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
4-way battle commentary Left_bar_bleue0/04-way battle commentary Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle commentary   4-way battle commentary Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:29 pm

Wow, didnt notice this topic till just now. Well, here's the late response to the second post:
Asakura wrote:
@ Xovos' most current post as of right now - March 8th, 11:26 pm (times may be a bit different, depending on your setting for the board).

"That merchant better not have lieing about this..." -- It would help if you use Firefox, since it has spell-check. I find that Firefox has the strongest spell-check, but only in comparison of Google Chrome. You did not need to put -ing, unless you add one more word in there to make it work: "That merchant better not have been lying about this". It would have been okay as "That merchant better not have lied about this."
lol, at the time, I had been awake or 27 hours playing MMOs. Must've left "been" off of it by mistake.

"Warning: Take before battle to avoid inturuptions." -- XD Omg, interruptions.... I wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnt to know more!! <33 What side effects? MORE MORE MORE!! <33 But yeah, again, Firefox/spell-check ;3 Eh, Firefox doesn't work on certain websites, like this one: http://www.beyond-cheating.de/uk/

I also don't want to take the time to figure out how to... forget it, I'm just lazy.

"Teriya's Miracle Combat" -- Wow, that sounds so bad XD It's like a Final Fantasy potion, but with a hint of you-just-got-jeep. I love it!! <33 It feels like something you buy from the alley way and you HOPE to god that it works :ROFL: That made me giggle at least three times, I dunno why, must be because I just woke up or something... I really found it funny... I'm weird. I meant for it to have a stupid name. Glad someone got a laugh out of that.

"The sound of chains dragging and metal fragments hitting the ground." -- Ooooh, are those my chains you're referring to? :wee: Yes. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle commentary   4-way battle commentary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4-way battle commentary
Page 1 of 1