B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*

Go down 
+2
Heavy Confusion
Kazuo Kiriyama
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:53 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:59 pm

Lol heavy and blaze not just me! oh and the writer too!
wait so how do i play this if its that small!
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: 卍卐

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Golden Ike wrote:
~Here I will be posting a new dumb, useless, and sometimes funny fact, every weekday.~

Dumb Fact Day 4:
:ike:

Nanotechnology has produced a guitar no bigger than a blood cell. The guitar, 10 micrometers long, has six strummable strings..

D :

I wantz it.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Golden Ike wrote:
~Here I will be posting a new dumb, useless, and sometimes funny fact, every weekday.~
Dumb Fact Day 4:
Nanotechnology has produced a guitar no bigger than a blood cell. The guitar, 10 micrometers long, has six strummable strings..

I can see it now...

Headliner!
MUSICAL VIRUS DETECTED IN LOCAL BAND GEEK'S EPIDERMIS
When confronted by the worthless, microscopic instrument, this incredible little....
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:23 am

Blaze [KF] wrote:

and there is that one dude, raiden i think his name was.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Update. Two facts about where you spend your life at lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:23 pm

i want those 5 and a half years back.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:34 pm

the joker wrote:
i want those 5 and a half years back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:37 pm

here are some for you guys to wrap your BRAINZ around.

no american has died of old age since 1951.

For organs to form during embryonic development, some cells must commit suicide. Without such programmed cell death, we would all be born with webbed feet, like ducks.

More people commit suicide in New York City than are murdered.

Eighty percent of people in the United States die in a hospital.

You may not know it, but you have a third eyelid. Pull open the two more noticeable eyelids and take a look -- it\'s located right in the corner by the tear duct. This small third eyelid is left over from what\'s known as a \"nictitating membrane,\" which is still present in full form in some animals including chickens, lizards and sharks.

Nipples appear on men because all embryos effectively start out as "female." The Y chromosome and testosterone are what make an embryo male. But nipples form before the testosterone comes into play, so the nipples remain.

One second used to be defined as 1/86,400 the length of a day. However, Earth’s rotation isn’t perfectly reliable. Tidal friction from the sun and moon slows our planet and increases the length of a day by 3 milli­seconds per century. This means that in the time of the dinosaurs, the day was just 23 hours long
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:01 pm

the joker wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:

and there is that one dude, raiden i think his name was.
didnt you you played joker.....
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:26 pm

I knew the Female one.

The rest are interesting though.

A fact for you though, Joker: Teton County, Wyoming, has the highest suicide rate of America. Conviently enough, I live there.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Golden Ike wrote:
-On average, people spend more than five years of their lives dreaming.
Now if only I could have learned to control each individual dream. I would have much funner nights... study .
Golden Ike wrote:
-The average American spends six months at red lights throughout his or her life.
Does that include what your parents have brought you along to wait with?

@The Lone Raid Joker: Loved those facts, but where'd you learn this weird stuff?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Rey_J wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:
-On average, people spend more than five years of their lives dreaming.
Now if only I could have learned to control each individual dream. I would have much funner nights... study .
Golden Ike wrote:
-The average American spends six months at red lights throughout his or her life.
Does that include what your parents have brought you along to wait with?

@The Lone Raid Joker: Loved those facts, but where'd you learn this weird stuff?

i have my methods.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Updated. Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Guiness World Records has confirmed that the painting Mother Earth by the Swedish artist David Aberg is the world's largest, reports Newsweek. Aberg spent two-and-a-half years painting the 86,000 square foot (nearly 8,000 square meters) work, inside an aircraft hanger, using 100 tons of paint. The painting features a woman holding a peace sign -- take a look.

getcho facts straight
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:43 pm

Paradox wrote:
Guiness World Records has confirmed that the painting Mother Earth....
Now if only that meant Mother Earthbound :wee: .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Rey_J wrote:
Paradox wrote:

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR GAY EARTHBOUND SEXUAL FANTASIES
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:56 pm

raiden wrote:
Rey_J wrote:
Paradox wrote:

http://www.starmen.net/
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:46 am

raiden wrote:
Rey_J wrote:
Gyah. Gyiyg.

You are the common type that takes things too far into the realm of indecency.

Nothing is wrong with a little fanship--even if that means getting a huge Ness statue in the middle of, like, NY or something, I don't know....
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:02 pm

This one time I had a wet dream concering Ness and Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Kebin<3 wrote:
This one time I had a wet dream concering Ness and Lucas.
they're sexy like that
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:18 pm

And Olimar
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Kebin<3 wrote:
And Olimar
Olimar Picks men
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:19 pm

And Toon Link
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Toon links penis named toon links to Zelda's vagina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*   Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Ike's Dumb/Useless Facts. *Deadly Frogs*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next