B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4 #4#

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ein
Casual
Casual
Ein

Female
Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Health:
Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Left_bar_bleue2009/2009Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Empty_bar_bleue  (2009/2009)
Character Name: Ein
Race: Human

Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Empty
PostSubject: Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4 #4#   Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:30 am

Basically where ein is from I plan to do other things with this >.> so enjoy nstuff
Disclaimer:All of these characters are mine >.> so shuddap .armada is Ein's younger cousin and Louette is kinda armada's girlfreind.

Amaranth
Episode one: There’s A Plot?
Prologue Play First
Scene: One
On Screen: Armada and Louette

Armada and Louette are looking at an exhibit on The Great War and The Amaranth. Armada is uninterested. Louette is looking at the artifacts.

Louette: (Excitedly) Isn’t all this stuff great Armada? She runs to another glass case, he follow. The history of the Amaranth is fascinating!

Armada: (Dryly) Hn, it’s pretty boring if you ask me.

Louette: (Disappointed) How so?

Armada: Pshh.. It’s total bullshit.

Louette: (Shocked) What do you mean?

Armada: Think about it, the entire world went to war over some (Sarcastically) “magical flower” that could control the cosmos.

Louette: (Unconvinced) So?

Armada: So, it sounds like some fairytale, created a girl in her spare time. One with a cat, access to the internet, and no social life.

Louette: (A little Angrily) What’s wrong with cats? Camera gets a close up of her shirt

Armada: Hey, don’t get pissy with me ‘cause I say it’s a fairytale and don’t try to change the subject. He folds his arms. ‘Fact is there’s no way it’s true.

Louette: Rolls her eyes. Whatever! Turns her attention back to the exhibit. She notices an unlabeled object in the case. (Smiling) I say you’re wrong. I mean, just look at this thing. It’s a part of history and no one even knows what it is.

Armada: That’s ‘cause no one would bother to research this crap. It’s so stupid.

Louette: (Defensively) It is not! It’s a part of history. It’s a mystery of the Great War. Part of a time of drama and violence. It saw the age of the age of the elemental masters!

Armada: Laughs Elemental masters?!
Louette: Don’t tell me you don’t believe in them either.

Armada: Hell no, I’m not that gullible. Guys in dresses and special paint, shootin’ fire and lightning out their asses. It’s laughable.

Louette: (A Little Hurt) But…

Armada: But, nothin’! I don’t believe that crap and there’s nothing you or any writer’s convenience can do to change that.

Suddenly the sound of screams and crashing can be heard. Armada and Louette’s attention changes. The other people in the museum start to panic. Armada grabs Louette’s arm.

Armada: Let’s go! He turns to leave, but he runs into something. He looks up to discover that he has bumped into Raiden; the cause of the trouble. Raiden stares intensely at Armada, but soon a trademark grin crosses his face.

Armada: What are you smiling at?

Raiden: (Cheerful) Oh, nothing much some little punk in my way. I am punching the clock here, so step aside. He easily shoves Armada aside with his hand.

Armada: (Angrily) What the hell was that for?

Raiden: Oh, so sorry. I’ll try “excuse me” next time.

Louette: Gets angry and runs in front of Raiden .Listen you jerk! You have no right to touch him.

Raiden: (Chuckles) Should I have bought him dinner first? I don’t have time for some preachy brat; I’m not getting paid over time. He walks around her. His attention focuses on the glass case. He smashes it with his fist and takes the unlabeled object. He turns to leave; Louette grabs the object in his hand with both of hers.

Louette: Put it back! It isn’t yours, its part of history, it belongs to everyone!

Raiden: Get off! He grabs her arms.

Armada: (Furious) Don’t touch her! He rushes at Raiden.

Raiden moves out of the way and releases Louette (she still has the object). He then attacks Armada, electrocuting him and knocking him out. Raiden approaches Louette.

Raiden: You know its preachy girls like you that get hurt in these situations. You know it’s not your part to be the hero. So what, do think some stranger that couldn’t possibly know that this was happening is going to show up and save you?!

Out of nowhere a mysterious man breaks through the glass ceiling of the museum.

Raiden: (Inward, shocked, over dramatic) It cannot be; obviously I know who it is, but it just can’t be!

Mysterious Man: Steps towards Raiden. His intentions are clear.

Raiden: Fine then, he strikes an overdone fighting stance (In a fake noble accent) Have at you!
They start fighting. Raiden is knocked out. Scene fades to black.

Scene Two
On Screen: Armada

Armada opens his eyes to find that he is in bed. He is in an unfamiliar room full of charts, maps, elemental symbols and has a large bookshelf. He sees Louette sitting on the floor.

Louette: (Over Excited) Oh, you’re awake!!

Armada: (Groggy) W-what happened? He tries to focus on her face.

Louette: (Dramatic Worrisome Tone) Oh it was awful. I have to explain it to you in a tone that will make viewers find me annoying!

Armada: Puts his hand up. Please don’t.

Louette: Fine. She inhales. (Very Quickly) You got knocked out and some hot guy came and saved us and brought you here, (Extremely Fast) I fondled you in your sleep, (Normal Speed) and then you woke up.

Armada: He gets up. Yea… I got it. So where is this guy?

Louette: I’ll show you. She leads him to a sliding glass door that leads outside. By the way, I called your cousin and he’s on his way here to pick us up and drive us home.

Armada: Rolls his eyes. Man I’d rather get electrocuted again than have to deal with him right now!

Louette: Smacks Armada in the back of the head. Be nice. At least he’s coming to get us. Anyway you should go thank that guy from the museum. We were really lucky to have him show up.

Reluctantly Armada opens the door and walks onto a wooden deck. He turns right to see the mysterious man sitting majestically, short hair blowing slightly in the wind. This man is Jinsei. He holds that same object in his hand.

Armada: So you’re the guy who saved me and Louette?

Jinsei: My name is Jinsei. You must be strong considering that you can stand. He looks at the object in his hand.

Armada: You’re still holding onto that piece of junk! It almost got me killed.

Jinsei: Gives a light chuckle. True, this is dangerous. Many will come to seek the Amaranth’s stem. He sighs. It is inevitable.

Armada: What did you call it?

Jinsei: It is the stem of the flower of legend; so sad without its petals, so cold and yet, so powerful. The wind blows harder and then softly again.

Armada: What kind of weirdo are you?

Jinsei: I am one who has studied and learned well the art of the elements. A new war is about to begin and you will be a great part of it. I feel a strong flame burning in your soul. You hold the power of the elements, you can…

Armada: Well I’m leaving. Begins to walk away.

Jinsei: But…

Armada: If I don’t believe in that “power within” shit!

The Camera pushes in dramatically on Jinsei that only part of his face and his scarred eye are showing. His hair continues to blow gently in the wind.

Jinsei: Wait Armada. (Calmly and Sensually) Don’t you see how the camera is pushed in on my face, the way my hair blows in the wind and accents my scar? Surely this means my words are of importance. Listen to the wind Armada; we are all connected to the elements. It whispers “Stay Armada, throw me your disbeliefs and let me carry them away”.

Armada: Amazing! You talk to the wind and you happen to know everything about what’s going on. I’m outta here; tell my cousin I went home already.

Jinsei: Raiden. Armada turns again. The name of the man that attacked you. He is a thief and works for the dark organization, Jardin. If you’ll let me I can teach you how to best him.

Armada: Hmm…If I can get another crack at that guy, then I’ll listen.

Jinsei: Good because you will be seeing him again. As you know the Amaranth holds the power of the elements, but its “petals” were lost. They must be recovered. For centuries they have been scattered, but you found the stem.

Armada: So?

Jinsei: The stem shall point to the lost pieces. Unfortunately once we begin the search our enemy will be able to find the “petals” as well.

Armada: Great, evil people are seeking ultimate power. How original.

Jinsei: If we are to stop their clichéd endeavor then you must trust me. He moves closer to Armada. Give me your hand.

Armada: He holds out his hand and is given the stem. It feels hot, it begins to glow red and is engulfed in flame. What the hell is going on? Now seven lights come from the stem and cross the sky in different directions. Armada is awestruck.

Jinsei: You posses the power to create and manipulate fire. You have always had this gift, but you were too weak to reach it. The Amaranth’s stem has awakened this power. So now we have a plot. As for the lights, they are the locations of the missing petals.

Armada: Wow, no wonder you said the enemy would know where to find them that’s obvious. Back to the fire thing though. You’re saying I can use fire, like I’m some kind of over produced, poorly marketed, creature from a monster based anime with several failing spin-offs and made up ridiculous elements?

Jinsei: That’s correct.

Armada: Cool. Camera zooms in. Know which one I’m talking about? Screen fades to black.

Scene Three:
Louette: Wow, a bunch of unbelievable stuff happened. I knew that artifact was important. Anyway next time we’ll meet Armada’s cousin and find out why he can’t be around him. The search for the Amaranth begins; we’ve got plenty more crude opinions to share through our vision. See ya!

Last edited by Ein on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Left_bar_bleue0/0Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4 #4#   Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 pm

How long was this here?

Terrible form (hard to read), but I found it slightly humorous and somewhat good of a story.
[/firstreply][/necropost]
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Ein
Casual
Casual
Ein

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Left_bar_bleue2009/2009Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Empty_bar_bleue  (2009/2009)

PostSubject: Re: Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4 #4#   Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:40 am

It took me four or five hours and I've made several of them but no one ever posted in here, so I never changed it.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Left_bar_bleue0/0Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4 #4#   Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:20 pm

I think I might watch it just for the generic, literal, replies that are far too commonly used in other Animes. I like it Ein, keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Ein
Casual
Casual
Ein

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4 #4#   Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:34 pm

I don't know if I should replace the first post or just post the next one.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4 #4#   Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:04 am

Post next!
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4 #4#   Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:08 am

Do both! Copy and Paste!
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Left_bar_bleue100/100Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4 #4#   Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:22 am

Lots of dialogue.
Kicked my ass.
I liked it.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Ein
Casual
Casual
Ein

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4 #4#   Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:19 pm

._. Ok then I'll put up the next one then.
Back to top Go down
Ein
Casual
Casual
Ein

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4 #4#   Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Amaranth
Episode Two: Search
On Screen: Armada, Louette and Jinsei

Armada, Louette and Jinsei are still in the back yard. The seven lights still paint the sky. Armada is still stunned.

Armada: It’s still so hard to believe; suddenly I’m a part of something so important.

Jinsei: Yes, your situation is unusual to say the least.

The camera now pans to Jinsei’s front door. Young man approaches it (In Slow Motion). Only his feet and long coat can be seen. He raises a hand to ring the door bell. Back in Jinsei’s yard the sound can be heard.

Louette: She turns her head towards the sound and smiles. (Excitedly) I’ll get it! She leaves bound for the door.

Jinsei: That must be your cousins. He smiles a bit.

Armada: I hope it isn’t; he’s just too hard to be around. He frowns. (Inwardly) He’s just so damn special.

Louette returns with a gleeful expression.

Armada notices this. His attention now focuses on the sliding door. A horrified expression now crosses his face. The camera changes so that you see the man now standing in the door, again only his feet are visible. As he steps into the light the camera pans up and finally comes to rest on the man’s face. This man is Ein.

Armada: Oh God, it’s him!

Ein: Steps towards Armada slowly with a stern look on his face. Armada… He reaches into his pocket and pulls something out. I heard you got electrocuted, so I brought you a pudding!

Armada: (Angry and Stressed) I almost died, so you brought me a pudding? Now just what is wrong with that picture?
(
Ein: Has a lost expression on his face. He pulls at his ponytail until suddenly a look of realization takes over his face. Oh, right! Sick people get jello; I’ll bring jello next time you almost die. He smiles.

Jinsei: Jinsei looks very confused. He approaches Ein in greeting. Hello, I’m Jinsei. He reaches out to shake Ein’s hand.

Ein: Ein bends down to level with Jinsei’s hand. (Speaking To The Hand) Hi, I’m Ein!

Jinsei: Quickly retracts his hand. Umm… well, you’re probably curious as to what’s going on.

Ein: Kinda.

Jinsei: You’ve missed a lot. It’ll all go much faster if I just say “Well you see…” and the screen fades to black. The screen fades out and then in again. So now that you’re all caught up we have important business to attend to.

Armada: Hold the hell on. Who says Ein’s getting’ involved with this?

Jinsei: (Smooth and Sexy) Call it a he pauses destiny. Also it says so on page 2 of scene 1.

Louette: It’ll be great going on an adventure. It’ll be just like reliving the Great War! I’m totally amped. She throws a fist into the air. Let’s go!

Jinsei: Actually Louette, you should just go home.

Louette: (Disappointed) How come?

Jinsei: Honestly you won’t be getting much screen time until you become an important plot device. He turns to Ein. We’ll need to drop her off before we can begin “the search”.

Armada: (In Protest) I still say he shouldn’t get involved. In the background Ein is struggling with the pudding cup. In case you haven’t noticed, he’s a bit…he tries to find the word…special.

Jinsei: Even still he is an ally. Even Raiden, the man you seek to oppose has many comrades. Such a great cause cannot be fought alone.

Armada: Yea, sure. The camera flashes to Ein whose face is now covered with pudding.

Jinsei: In any case, we will need as much help and as many allies as possible. In fact, I’ll be introducing you to one shortly.

Armada: (Sarcastically) Who is it, another crazy, middle aged man who talks to the wind?

Jinsei: Would you drop that! And no, you’ll see when we get there. He looks to Ein. Let’s go. He looks to the lights in the sky. Time is of the essence. They all leave. Screen fades to black.

Scene: Two
On screen: Armada, Jinsei and Ein

Armada, Jinsei and Ein are at the door of a mansion. Jinsei rings the door bell. A generic butler answers.

Generic Butler: Can I help you?

Jinsei: Yes, we are the lady’s guests. She is in, I assume?

Generic Butler: Yes, right this way. They enter the mansion.

Armada: As he enters the mansion is amazed at the expensive dĂ©cor. (Inwardly) Who is this lady? It’s obvious that she’s rich, but is she powerful? His curiosity gets the best of him. (Outwardly) Jinsei!

Jinsei: Yes Armada? They continue walking.

Armada: Just who is this ally?

Jinsei: She is one of great wisdom, intelligence and knowledge. Her expertise will surely be of great use to us. They finally come to a stop at a large wooden door.

Generic Butler: The lady is inside. He leaves.

Jinsei: Knocks on the door.

Armada: As the door begins to open Armada’s mind is once again racing. (Inwardly) Oh man, here she comes! She’s probably some hot, aristocratic babe, or maybe an old woman.

The door opens completely to reveal children’s shoes. The camera pans up a small figure in an oversized lab coat. This is the lady of the house, Imi.

Armada: This is “the lady?”He laughs and bands down to her level. Let me guess, judging by your age, your latest discovery was the perfect game of jack’s? He continues laughing.

Jinsei: (Warningly) Armada…

Armada: Oh, wait maybe it was the proper adjustment of a training bra!

Imi: She turns up her nose at him. Well, judging from your age, I’d say your most recent discovery was internet porn.

Armada: Looks stunned.
Jinsei: Clears his throat. Please excuse him Imi. He smiles. This is Armada.

Imi: So What?

Jinsei: Armada has found the Amaranth’s stem and will be the key to ultimately winning this war.

Imi: So, another war really is on the way? She sighs. It’s too bad our only hope is this idiot.

Armada: (Offended) Hey!

Jinsei: Well, we do have some extra help. He points at Ein. This is Ein; he’s Armada’s older cousin and has agreed to assist us in our search.

Imi: Her attention moves to Ein, in her mind her sparkles and he smiles lovingly at her. Her eyes light up in amazement and she blushes.[/i] Hi there Ein, my name is Imi. She goes to hug him and when she does a squeaking noise is heard coming from Ein’s coat. What was that?

Ein: Oh, that was Ambi! He reaches into his coat.[i/]

Imi: Who?

Ein: My plushie! He pulls a stitch work plushie from his coat, [i]he holds it up proudly
. This is Ambi, I’ve had Ambi forever.

Armada: Why do keep dragging that creepy thing around?

Imi and Jinsei: (In Unison) What’s creepy about it?

Ambi: Begins to float and bring itself to Ein’s eye level, there is a flash and Ambi is female. (To Ein) We must crush him.

Ein: Shrieks and grabs Ambi, covering her mouth. No, Ambi! Think good thoughts. The others are confused, as they cannot hear Ambi.

Ambi: (To Ein) The insults must stop or his blood will flow freely!

Ein: 'Hugs Ambi! Think good thoughts! Ambi is male again.

Jinsei: Okay… Imi, you have been in contact with our surveillance team, correct?

Imi: Ha! That idiot? She adjusts her glasses. Unfortunately, I’ve been in constant contact with that fool.

Jinsei: And?

Imi: No one’s made a move for the Amaranth yet; all seven lights still paint the sky. She motions for them all to come inside the room, they follow.

The room is full of machines, books, papers and oddly enough the fixings for a tea party. Ein looks around very lost until he is personal shown to a seat. Imi pours him a cup of tea. Armada reaches to fix his own, only to have his hand swatted away be Imi. Ambi continues to float by Ein.

Imi: (Cheerfully) Well, Jinsei you’ll be happy to know I’ve perfected the machine you’ve requested. She reaches into one of her large sleeves and pulls out a metal device.

Armada: What is that?

Imi: It’s a device that will home in on the energy of the Amaranth’s petals, this will make them easier to find.

Armada: Well that’s useless! The way to the petals is freakin’ painted in the sky, so what good is that?

Jinsei: While that may be true, the lights are merely pointing to the general direction. Imi’s tracker will make the process of collecting the petals much easier; especially if one is obtained by Jardin first. We’d still be able to find it.

Armada: why do you know all this crap?

Jinsei: A supernatural wind blows his hair. Because I am the ultimate plot device, you want filler, I’ve got it. You need information, get at me. You want to advance the plot I’m your man. Such knowledge is natural.

Armada: In that case you should know a lot about Jardin. So, what kind of fighters do they have?

Jinsei: Their warriors are ruthless, deadly and precise.

Armada: Is that right?

Jinsei: Yes, they are truly fearsome and cold hearted creatures.

The camera now pans to a distant cliff, as the sunsets. The lights are still visible in the sky. Upon the cliff are two figures, one clad in black stands diligently and the other sits lazily at the edge, clad in sunset. Only the image of them from behind can be seen. They are Kaneda and Kail.

Kail: (Ecstatic) Do you see that Kaneda?!

Kaneda: (Stoic) Yes Kail.

Kail: I can’t wait to tell the boss. The camera zooms in so that only Kail’s mouth can be seen. The sky looks absolutely fabulous!

The camera pans up to the sky to the lights. Kail’s voice can be heard.

Kail: Oh, let’s go dancing tonight! The screen fades to black.

Scene: 3 Ein is busy finger painting he looks up from his work.
Ein: Oh, right! He holds up a crude drawing of Armada. See well, he goes on an adventure. Next picture. And this is the first petal. Next picture of crayon flames. Armada makes fire. Ein holds up an Epic drawing of Armada and Kail, fire mixing with wind. I guess they play! See you next time! He smiles waving goodbye and continues to draw.
Back to top Go down
Ein
Casual
Casual
Ein

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4 #4#   Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:18 am

Amaranth
Episode Three: Wispiness is next to Fabulousness
On Screen: Mysterious Figure, Kaneda and Kail

Kail and Kaneda face a mysterious figure they await orders in this dark room and the figures face is never seen.

Mysterious Figure: (Malevolent Voice) Kaneda and Kail, the times has come at last. The Amaranth has revealed itself and we will first obtain the petal of fire.

Kail: (Ecstatic) No problem boss, It’ll be easy! He grabs Kaneda’s arm. Come on it’ll be a great bonding opportunity!

Mysterious Figure: Kail! Only you will go; Kaneda I have a different task for you. Screen fades to black.

On Screen: Armada, Jinsei, Ein and Imi

Armada is pacing around the courtyard in a frustrated manner. Jinsei and Imi are sitting at an Ornate, outdoor table. Ein is staring at a butterfly. Jinsei takes notice of Armada’s frustration.

Jinsei: Armada, There is no answer. Armada?

Armada: (Yelling) What?! Can’t you see I’m trying to think?

Jinsei: What’s wrong then?

Armada: Dammit aren’t you supposed to know everything?

Jinsei: That is true …Camera begins to push in on him. For you see…

Armada: No! Camera abruptly stops and pans to Armada. None of that other worldly wisdom crap! Focus on the task at hand.

Jinsei: And what task would that be?

Armada: Oh, gee, how ‘bout training me? (Sarcastically) Or do think that your precious plot device powers are suddenly kick in again?

Jinsei: Strokes his chin in thought. Although a training montage would be sufficient, I believe there is a faster way to hone your basic skills. He gets up to go inside. Wait here.

Armada: (Mumbling) Great, now the crazy old man expects me to sit around here all day; ‘probably looking for after shave or somethin’.

Ein: Stops looking at the butterfly and looks up at the sky. Guys, what happened to the sky? He has a worried expression.

Armada: (Furious) Haven’t you been paying attention?

Imi: (Protectively) Don’t yell at him! In all technicality those lights are your responsibility oh great war hero, and no one else’s. You should just be glad we’re here to help! She turns to Ein smiling proudly. Right Ein?

Ein: Seriously you guys, that is not normal!

Armada: You’re not normal!

Ein: (Confused) Points a finger at himself. Duh, I know that! My name is Ein, don’t you pay attention Armada?

Imi: (Giggling) Good one Ein!

Armada: Don’t laugh he was being so serious.

Jinsei returns now. He has a sword in hand. He turns to Armada.

Jinsei: Armada this is for you. He hands him the sword. I said before, you must master the basics.

Armada: With this piece of crap? He examines the sword. What do you expect me to do with this? He pauses. And could you answer me minus the wind?

Jinsei: Sighs. Very well, concentrate your energy like you did when you held the Amaranth’s stem. It should have the same effect.

Imi: How can you be sure? Have you tried it?

Jinsei: (Smoothly) Runs a hand through his hair. How could I not be sure?

Imi: Well said. Alright Armada I guess you should try it!

Armada: Okay.

Armada holds the hilt firmly in both hands, he closes his eyes. The heat returns and the area around him rises in temperature. The nearby flowers in the courtyard w shrivel up. The blade is engulfed in flames.

Armada: Whoa man this is epic! He begins to dramatically swing the sword in a heroic fashion. Suddenly Ein can be heard shrieking and Armada is drenched with water. What the hell? He turns to find Ein holding a now, empty bucket.

Ein: (Proudly) I made the fire go away!

Armada: (Furious) Where did you even find that?!

Ein: (Innocently) Um, outside.

Armada: Shakes his head. Whatever Ein… (Defeated) just forget it.

Jinsei: Clears his throat. If you two are done we ought to be leaving now. He points at the red light. We aren’t far from the petal of fire. If we hurry we’ll have it nightfall.

Armada: (Excited) Thrusts his sword into the air. Kickass! Screen fades to black.

Scene: Three
On Screen: Armada, Jinsei and Ein

Armada, Jinsei and Ein are walking along rugged terrain. Jinsei is holding Imi’s device and trying to find the petals exact location. Armada walks ahead, while Ein stays near Jinsei; Ambi floats close by.

Armada: Turns to face Jinsei. Which way are we going?

Jinsei: The petal should be in the center of the clearing, just over this hill.

Armada: (With a cocky smile) Alright, thanks old man. I’m sure I can handle it from here. He runs further ahead, but stops abruptly. Armada stands at the top of the hill. Looking down, he can see a figure in the clearing. This figure is Kail.

Kail: The heat out here today is just god, awful! He fans himself with his hand, creating a strong breeze. (Inwardly) It’s better than I thought though; I figured this thing would be in a volcano or something. Camera pans back up to Armada. Ein and Jinsei join him now atop the hill.

Armada: Who is that and what are they doin’ here?

Ein: (Cheerfully) I’ll ask; here hold Ambi! He shoves Ambi into Jinsei’s arms.

Armada: Wait! He turns to Jinsei. ‘Probably better to sit here and analyze the situation, right?

Jinsei: Jinsei nods and looks down at Ambi. Ambi smiles up at him freaking him out.

Armada: Okay, so don’t move Ein, you go that? There is no answer. Ein?

By the time they look up Ein is already halfway across the clearing. He is now every close to Kail. Kail’s back is to Ein when he is tapped on the shoulder. Kail turns around and is astonished by the sight before him. He regains his composure.

Kail: Well, hello! Please do tell me there’s a thing or two I can help you with!

Ein: Nods happily. Yes, um…Scratches his head. Oh right! Who are you and what are you doing down here.

Kail: Begins to circle Ein. (Flamboyant and Flirtatious) Oh my, an interrogation! Well, I’m willing to cooperate, this is of course…He moves closer to Ein and places his head on his shoulder, he takes a finger and begins to make a small circle on Ein’s chest… if I may have the name of the arresting officer.

This lovely moment is interrupted when Armada and Jinsei come rushing into the clearing. Kail backs away.

Jinsei: Are you alright Ein?

Ein: Can I have a Popsicle?

Jinsei: (Inwardly) Well I guess he’s fine then.

Armada: Turns his attention to Kail. Who are you? He points his blade at Kail.

Kail: (Confident and Elegantly) Who am I? The background changes to a magnificent sunset, the wind picks up around him and elegant music can be heard. I am Kail, the fabulous beauty of the whispering winds; one of Jardin’s finest! I’m not bad fighter either I might mention!

Armada: Jardin, huh? The sword is engulfed in flames now. In that case you must be after the petal in this clearing.

Jinsei: Be cautious Armada, he’s more dangerous than he looks.

Armada: stay out of it Jinsei, I’ve got this.

Jinsei: Are you certain?

Armada: Absolutely!

Kail: The wind picks up again blowing his curls around violently. Oh goody, so its fight you want. What a lovely idea! He turns to Ein and winks. I hope you’ll be cheering me on.

Ein: Turns to Armada. Can I?

Armada: No!

Ein: But he asked nice!

Armada: Be quiet Ein! He focuses on Kail once more. So let’s get started then! Armada charges at Kail who easily moves out of the way.

Kail: Causally smirks. Now aren’t you slow! Here’s a little something for your efforts. He blows Armada a kiss (wind’s whisper) creating a powerful gust of wind.

Armada: Armada is blown away. He stabs his sword into the ground and holds on tightly. (Inwardly) How can I beat this guy? I can’t get near him if he keeps up this wind. He looks down at his sword and is given an idea. Man I hope this better work. Armada pulls his sword from the ground and allows more energy to flow; the flame on the sword is larger now. He then swings the sword sending fire flying at Kail. With a simple wave of the hand Kail is able to send the flames upward with his wind.

Kail: Chuckles lightly. You’ll have to do better than that! He uses wind’s whisper again.

Armada: Armada is blown away once more and once again sticks his sword into the ground. Oh come on! I’m the main character all of my in battle epiphanies are supposed to work!

Jinsei: Please allow me to help you!

Armada: Old man, I said no, no get it through your head I don’t need you! Armada looks down and notices the cracks that run through the rocky terrain. Another idea hits him. Hey Kail!

Kail: Playing the ends of his hair. What is it; please tell me you’ve given up. Your performance has been embarrassing to say the least.

Armada: I’ve got you now, you damn fairy! Armada sends the flames from his sword through the cracks of the ground and brings them up where Kail is standing. Kail Jumps into the air and remains there seemingly unharmed.

Kail: Looks down on Armada smiling. This smile is erased when he realizes his dress has been charred and frayed at the bottom. (Near Tears) You absolute monster! Devious fiend!

Armada: I missed!

Kail: You’ve ruined my dress, my favorite! I can’t stand to be seen looking like this, like utter trash!
Armada: (Inwardly) So now he thinks he looks like trash! It wasn’t the pumps, no it was this.

Kail: I’ll deal with you another time; my dress must be saved! Kail flies away.

Jinsei: Rushes to Armada. Are you hurt?

Armada: No, I’m fine. Now, about the damn petal?

Jinsei: Checks machine. It’s just ahead of us.

Armada: Runs ahead and finds that his battle has loosened the earth. There gleaming in one of the freshly widened cracks is the petal of fire. He cautiously picks it up. (Inwardly) It’s hot, but not as hot as I thought it would be.

Ein: It looks just like my finger painting! Ambi smiles.

Armada: So what do I do with it? The Amaranth’s stem appears, freeing itself form Armada’s pocket. The stem floats before and the petal breaks free of Armada’s grip. The petal reattaches itself, releasing a burst of flames. The red light disappears from the sky. The screen fades to black.

Scene: Four
On Screen: Armada, Jinsei, Ein, Imi and Louette

Armada is busy gloating in his success. Louette now joins everyone at Imi’s to celebrate the good news. Armada is showing her the newly acquired petal and she is fascinated. Imi and Ein now sit at the ornate table, Ein is holding Ambi. Jinsei is standing by the wilted flowers.

Louette: (Excited) Wow, this is so cool Armada! I can’t believe you took down one of those Jardin guys! Was he tough?

Armada: Yea, but it was nothing I couldn’t handle. It was a big guy too!

Louette: Her eyes sparkle. Amazing!

Jinsei: You did well, you were resourceful.

Just as everyone gets in the spirit of celebration something strange happens. The blue light leading to the petal of water disappears.

Armada: (Shocked) What the hell?

Jinsei: They’ve found one!

Imi: Oh great, now we’ll have to move twice as fast and we’ll need to pay surveillance a visit.

Jinsei: Yes that will be necessary. Tomorrow we will begin traveling. We should all sleep here tonight. He turns to Louette. We’ll drop you off in the morning. She nods.

Everyone files into the mansion; Jinsei is still standing by the wilted flowers. Louette is the last to begin walking inside.

Louette: (To Jinsei) I know I’ll get in the way, but I really want to be a part of this adventure.

Jinsei: Now stands in the door way, holding the door open for Louette. I know, but it’s dangerous. Come inside.

Louette: Fine: Camera pans down so that you can see the ground and Louette’s feet. As she passes the withered flowers they are restored. Louette enters the house.

Jinsei: Jinsei has an expressionless face on. He raises a hand to reveal a large piece of paper with the words “Epic Foreshadowing” written on it. The wind blows his hair and the screen fades to black.

Scene: Five
Jinsei: When we return to you questions will be answered and allies will be introduced. You shall discover just who the surveillance team is and where the petal of aquatic power now resides. Camera zooms in his face. Trust my words.

Ein: Pops up. I think that guy in the dress was hitting on me! Screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Ein
Casual
Casual
Ein

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4 #4#   Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:49 am

Amaranth
Episode 4: How’s It Looking Out There!
On Screen: Armada, Jinsei, Imi and Ein

Armada and Jinsei seem eager as they walk the city streets. They are heading to the home of the surveillance team. Imi seems oddly apprehensive and Ein doesn’t know where they’re going.

Armada: Takes notice of Imi’s mood. Hey Jinsei, what’s with Imi?

Jinsei: What do you mean?

Armada: You know, she’s actin’ all weird and nervous.

Jinsei: Sighs It must be because of Zor.

Armada: Who?

Jinsei: Zor he’s our surveillance team and …. Jinsei is cut off by Imi.

Imi: (Flustered) He’s a deadbeat loser with a tech fetish.

Jinsei: Now Imi, I know that you and Zor have your differences, but there is no call for insults. Although I admit, his love of technology is borderline obsessive.

Imi: Borderline?! Please, it annihilates the line.

Armada: (Confused) Did I miss something here? What’s this guy’s deal?

Imi: Zor is a 12 year old computer expert. He’s so obsesses with technology, he dropped out of school so that he could be with his machines 24/7.

Armada: Awesome! Sounds like the guy is passionate about his work.

Imi: Leave it to you to make underachievement sound like accomplishment.

Armada: Don’t get you panties all knotted up, I’m just saying. If he’s that good with computers then why go to school? He’s already got all the skills he needs.

Jinsei: Too bad his parents didn’t think so, they kicked him out.

Armada: That’s harsh.

Jinsei: Yes it is, but we must end this conversation as we have arrived at his home. Jinsei turns to the other and the camera zooms in on his eye at a crooked angle. Trash talking will not be appreciated.

Imi: I’m not making any promises!

Jinsei: (Sensually) Imi you must calm yourself. If you do not then dramatic irony will surely befall you before the day’s end. Irony is the cruelest writing element. Do not invite it into your world.

Imi: Oh, just knock on the door already!

Jinsei knocks on the door and waits a moment. There is no response. He knocks again and still there is only silence.

Imi: Imi balls up her fists and begins to shout. (Angrily) Zor! Would you get don here already!

The sound of quick footsteps can be heard and the door is opened to reveal an untidy, sleepy eyed boy. This is Zor.

Zor: Hey Imi! ‘Sup? Screen fades to black.

On Screen: Kaneda, Kail, Raiden and the Mysterious Figure

Kaneda, Kail, Raiden and the Mysterious Figure are sitting around a long table. Kail sits next to Raiden. There is an empty seat next to Kaneda and another empty seat at the other end of the table across from the Mysterious Figure whom once again remain unseen

Mysterious Figure: You have been gathered here to discuss Jardin’s progress. Thus far we have…He stops when Kail raises his hand. Yes Kail?

Kail: Is this going to take long? I have other things to do.

Mysterious Figure: After your failure to collect the petal of fire, you should have no complaints.

Raiden: Begins to snicker.

Mysterious Figure: Raiden you also failed! You were supposed to retrieve the stem, but you lost it to Jinsei and some little girl.

Raiden: (Sarcastically) Well excuse me, oh ominous shadow. I don’t see you collecting anything. You don’t even have a name yet.

Mysterious Figure: I’m more malevolent and mysterious that way.

Raiden: Sure.

Mysterious Figure: Enough! I am in charge of this organization and I have the mind to smite you all! However, seeing as Kaneda has retrieved the petal of water I will spare you.

Raiden: Am I supposed to be grateful? He is elbowed by Kail.

Mysterious Figure: I must take my leave now. I have business to attend to, the likes of which will not be revealed until later on in the plot. Mayumi will fill you in on in what information we have on Jinsei’s little team. He leaves and a woman enters the room. She is curvy and dressed questionably. This woman is Mayumi.

Suddenly everyone’s posture and behavior changes. Raiden begins to play a handheld game. Kaneda busies himself with polishing his sword and Kail starts painting his nails. Mayumi looks at them with a furious gaze.
Mayumi: (Annoyed) Excuse me! You are all still on duty and have not been dismissed. Everyone continues their activities. You will stand at attention!

Kaneda: He cuts his eye at her, still polishing his blade. (Stoic) I will not take orders from someone as weak as you. You have no power here.

Mayumi: You all work for my father, have some respect.

Kail: Checks his nails and blows on them. You don’t sign my paycheck. You want my attention, take a number dear.

Raiden: Raiden begins to chuckle and this infuriates Mayumi. She walks over to him and snatches his game from his hands. She removes the battery before handing back to him.

Mayumi: Looks like I’ve got your attention now.

Raiden: Not really. He gives the game a small shock and it turns back on.

Mayumi: When my father hears about this disrespect…

Raiden: Without looking up from his game. Look skank, don’t you have some johns lined up or something?

Kaneda: Your words are of no use to us.

Mayumi: I happen to be the one who knows all about Jinsei’s pathetic revolt.

Kail: I wouldn’t throw the word “pathetic” around if I was you.
Mayumi: He-she!

Kail: Tramp. He Checks his nails again.

Mayumi: Enough! I have important information for you and… She looks around the room and sees the empty seat next to Kaneda. Where the hell is Anten!?

Raiden: The test-tube baby? Oh, he said he’d be back. And could you move, your breast are blocking my light.

Scene: Three
On Screen: Armada, Jinsei, Zor, Imi and Ein

Armada, Jinsei, Imi and Ein are standing in a large room in Zor’s apartment. It is completely filled with computers, monitors, TVs, wires and various assortments of electronics. Armada is stunned while Imi seems unimpressed. Jinsei is looking at a computer monitor; Zor sits in front of another. Ein is busy touching things.

Zor: Armada right?

Armada: Huh?

Zor: I was making sure I had your name right.

Armada: Yeah, that’s it. So tell me, is it true what they say about you?

Zor: What do you mean?

Ein: Why do you have a fetish?

Zor: Turns to look at Ein. What?

Armada: Ignore my cousin, he’s’ not quite right.

Jinsei: Armada, Ein is your elder you should respect him. The camera pans to Ein tangled in some wires. Ambi is pulling at them trying to free him.

Armada: (Sarcastically) I’ll get right on that, after all he’s got so much wisdom to share!

Jinsei: Sighs I’ll get him. He walks away

Zor: So I take it you’ve met my fiancĂ©.

Armada: You’re getting married?
Zor: Yeah, Imi’s gonna make a good wife.

Imi: I am not going to marry you!

Zor: you shouldn’t yell at me like that. After all, I am going to be your provider one day.

Imi: You’re a no good bum, you just want my money!

Armada: Which brings up an interesting point; how can you afford all this crap?

Zor: Don’t call my stuff “crap”. I run a business creating and monitoring websites for other companies and it pays well.

Armada: Could have fooled me.

Zor: Aside from my machines, I prefer to live humbly.

Imi: That’s a lie! You’re just broke because you spend all of your money on this garbage. You invest so much time into this nonsense to. So much in fact that you don’t even have time for normal things, like cleaning up this dump!

Zor: He turns to Imi. That’s what I’ve got you for babe.

Imi: Folds her arms and turns up her nose.

Zor: Turns back to the monitor. I managed to get a shot of the guy who look the petal of water.

Jinsei: Now returns with Ein. Did you find any information on him?

Zor: Zor brings up a picture of Kaneda on the screen. Well, I know his name is Kaneda, he’s 23 years old and apparently he’s a good swordsman.

Jinsei: Studying the picture. Anything else?

Zor: He has a twin, but that’s insignificant.

Jinsei: Strokes his chin in thought. A man named Kaneda, one with a twin. That sounds familiar, he must be with Jardin.

Ein: The guy in the dress?

Armada: No Ein, not him!

Ein: Looks down at Ambi and Ambi nods.

Ambi: Soon enough!
Ein: But, they aren’t listening! The man the picture and the one in the dress are…

Armada: Ein quit talking to your stupid plushie!

Ambi: Becomes Female. To oblivion with him.

Zor: Does he do that often?

Armada: More often than he should.

Suddenly for no explained reason on of Zor’s many televisions comes on at an un-ignorable volume. It’s the news.

Generic News Man: (In an Inappropriately Happy Tone) In other news tonight, tragedy befalls the scientific community. Isn’t that right June?

June: (Equally Happy) That’s right Allen. Another bio-engineer has been reported missing, that’s the sixth this week.

Allen: (Smiling) And what’s absolutely horrific is that the scattered remains of each scientist have been found. Apparently they all died in explosions.

June: Explosions Allen?

Allen: That’s right June. I sure feel bad for any bio-engineers out there with bad Karma.

June: Why’s that Allen?

Allen: ‘Cause June, more than likely they’re gonna wind up kidnapped and locked in an abandoned warehouse with a stick of dynamite up their ass!

June: Laughing. Oh, Allen.

Allen: I’ll tell ya dying can really screw your weekend, let’s hope the weather man can brighten things up. Mark, how’s it looking out there!

Mark: It may or may not rain!

Allen: Fantastic! The TV turns off.

Jinsei and Armada Immediately look at Imi. The Screen fades to black.

Scene: Four
On Screen: A man in a lab coat and a little boy.

An elderly man in a lab coat is tied up. He is trembling and sweating fiercely. A young boy with a stick in hand stands before him. This boy is Anten. Suddenly the man is struck across the face with the stick.

Anten: I’m tired of playing games old man, either die or help me with my plan. He hits the old man again.

Old Dude: Never. I won’t give in to you. You’re a monster.

Anten: His eye twitches with a strange glint and then his face is innocent and cute again. A monster, am I?

Old Dude: A despicable monster!

Anten: Giggles. Well, I won’t make a liar out of you, I am a monster. Anten pulls a stick of dynamite and a roll of tape from his shirt. He tapes the dynamite to the old man’s forehead and reaches into his pocket producing a lighter.

Old Dude: What are you doing?

Anten: Persuading you, silly. Now I’m gonna light this and walk away. To my convenience this fuse is long and it will burn slowly, so if you change your mind I’ll come back and put it out. He lights the fuse, smiles and walks away.

The fuse begins to shorten as the flame travels its distance. The old man becomes nervous as the fuse reaches his neck.

Old Dude: Screaming. Alright, I’ll tell you anything!

Anten: Returns he walks over to the old man and puts the fuse out between two of his fingers. Now what did you want to tell me?

Old Dude: I can’t help you, but I know who can.

Anten: Smiles in an irresistibly cute way. Screen fades to black.

Scene: Five
Zor: Okay, I’ve got updating to do, so I’ll make this quick. Next time we run into a seriously twisted little kid and a bit more of Jinsei’s life is brought to light. That’s all the time I have for this, an MMO is calling my name! Screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4 #4#   Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4   #4# Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amaranth-EP-1,2,3,4 #4#
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Literature/Articles-
Jump to: