B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brawl texture hacks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Brawl texture hacks Empty
PostSubject: Brawl texture hacks   Brawl texture hacks Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:11 pm

I finally got them!

Interesting story too:

It actually started near the begging of the texture hack era when our lord and savior SyntaxError founded texture hacking. Me and Tiduseya voued to eventually get ahold of and play with these textures. We couldn't do much for a long while. When we saw ]EE[ got shut down by Nintendo... we thought all hope was lost...

Not long after that we found out everyone was able to release them from places such as KittyCorp and StackSmash, we got so excited. Still not much we could do...

It started about half a week ago, we realized we had the SD card, we had a Wii, we had Twilght Princess, computer, etc.. WE WE'RE PUMPED... We soon realized it wouldn't work on a 4.0 Wii.. A tear was shead once more...

That's when it began... About 2 days ago... Tiduseya made a SUPERSEREAL sacrifice... He traded his 4.0 Wii for a 3.3 Wii. A tear was shead but hope came back. Unfortunatly that 4.0 had Internet Channel, The FF game from the Wii shop channel, Mario Kart 64, and other great features, that Wii probably could have been sold for more than it was bought for...

I dedicated myself to getting texture on the Wii....

After 3 hours of looking at two youtube videos on how to go from a plain Wii straight to playing everyday with characters such as Ichigo, and Kratos.. A tear was shed... a tear of happiness... Wink

Now I know there was almost no point to this wall of text of a post, but I felt I'd share how I got them.

Anyone else have them?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Brawl texture hacks Left_bar_bleue100/100Brawl texture hacks Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Brawl texture hacks   Brawl texture hacks Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm

no but i want too....i dont have twilight princess!;_;
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
FiNN
New
New
FiNN

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Character sheet
Health:
Brawl texture hacks Left_bar_bleue100/101Brawl texture hacks Empty_bar_bleue  (100/101)
Character Name:
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Brawl texture hacks   Brawl texture hacks Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:36 pm

were do you download them? I'm done with brawl, so I mind as well screw with it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brawl texture hacks   Brawl texture hacks Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:22 am

i dont have them.

but i want the raiden as marth texture and the ike as lord texture
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

PostSubject: Re: Brawl texture hacks   Brawl texture hacks Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:13 am

FiNN wrote:
were do you download them? I'm done with brawl, so I mind as well screw with it...

When you say download, you gotta be specific:
"Where do you get homebrew to begin the process?"
"How do I continue from there?"
or "What are sites to get the files from for the textures?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brawl texture hacks   Brawl texture hacks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brawl texture hacks
Page 1 of 1