B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Empty
PostSubject: Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos   Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:04 am

"Verbal altercation escalates to involve the orange puffy snacks"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31580100/ns/us_news-weird_news/

Da F---....?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Left_bar_bleue0/0Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos   Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:23 am

Nice! I wish I could assault an individual with delicious cheesey treats! Which, now that I think about it...I can! Tomorrow will be a fine day for murder by cheetos!
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Left_bar_bleue0/0Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos   Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:28 am

Tiduseya wrote:
Nice! I wish I could assault an individual with delicious cheesey treats! Which, now that I think about it...I can! Tomorrow will be a fine day for murder by cheetos!
That reminds me of an episode of 2-&-a-Half Men (not that I watch shows like that) where the kid ponders using toast as a murder weapon; eating erases all the evidence instantly--it's the perfect crime!
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos   Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:22 pm

I'll have to look that one up! But I guess any food-based crime would be perfect, unless it was on too large of a scale, you know?
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos   Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Tiduseya wrote:
I'll have to look that one up! But I guess any food-based crime would be perfect, unless it was on too large of a scale, you know?
Oh, yes.

Mass murder by food-eating competition :shocked2: .
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos   Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Genius! Only Dairy-based Products with no Restrooms!
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos   Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:32 pm

Now it's a traumatizing murder case.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos   Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Those poor, poor, asian men.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Left_bar_bleue100/100Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos   Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:51 pm

Damn...im starting to here some stupid stuff on the news alot more..this is one of them...-_-
lmao but they are funny=P
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos   Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos
Page 1 of 1