B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dream/Nightmare discussion

Go down 
+2
Frusciante
Kazuo Kiriyama
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Dream/Nightmare discussion Empty
PostSubject: Dream/Nightmare discussion   Dream/Nightmare discussion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:57 am

Here you can share what dreams or nightmares you had, be it recently or a long time ago. Do you think they mean something?

According to Manswers, even nightmares can kill. One lady contantly had the same reoccuring nightmare about a demon constantly appearing and strangling her. Eventually her heart was beating so fast in her sleep because she was scared that she died of a heart attack.

There was one nightmare I had a long time ago... 11 years ago, it was probably the first nightmare I remember ever having. Remember I was 5 and didn't know what any of this stuff was so how I had this dream, I'll never know.

- The scenery was simple, a basic but large cement floor about the size of a large restaurant in perimeter. No walls, and dirt around it. The view of the dream was always birdseye the whole duration. The North half of the cement floor was empty while the South half had I beileve 4 bookselves lined up. There was a bulldozer aswell... heres where it became interesting... The bulldozer chased me. Yes, it chased me throughout the empty part and between the bookshelves. I could never escape, I don't know why but I couldn't, there weren't any walls to stop me. I just keep running around, trying so hard to escape being ran over by the bulldozer. I woke up.

I have yet to figure out the significance of this dream at my age of 5. No real life similarities nor how I managed to have the dream without any knowledge of anything prior. I was truly scared for the first time.

Anyone else like to share? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Dream/Nightmare discussion Left_bar_bleue100/100Dream/Nightmare discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Dream/Nightmare discussion   Dream/Nightmare discussion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Well i rarely remeber my dreams and nightmares....
But the one i do remeber is.......
I was in my school and then all of a sudden the floor had opened up a pit of lava filled with little demons flying around pushing my friends into the pit!
then i woke up...
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Dream/Nightmare discussion Left_bar_bleue100/100Dream/Nightmare discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Dream/Nightmare discussion   Dream/Nightmare discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 am

The only dream I remember...Hm..I was 5 or six, but I was the red Power Ranger and all was going well in my little city until a pack of wolves started chasing me. Eventually I fell off a cliff, and that was the end.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Dream/Nightmare discussion   Dream/Nightmare discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:31 pm

I keep having this dream about dairy products jumping over our nearest neighbor in space and silverware running away with eachother.

No, but really, I keep having a dream about something happening to a house, like it setting on fire, and a dog running away. Weird >_>
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dream/Nightmare discussion   Dream/Nightmare discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:24 pm

People say that dreams sometimes give you warnings about things that might happen in your life related to the dream.............. but that has yet happen too me, has it happen to any of you?
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: 卍卐

PostSubject: Re: Dream/Nightmare discussion   Dream/Nightmare discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:27 am

Deja vu?
All the time.

I've had dreams about having dreams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dream/Nightmare discussion   Dream/Nightmare discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:38 pm

scientists cant explain the anomaly that are nightmares. the memories are stored in the same part of your brain as physical memories. so you know those aliens and monsters you dream about? they are real.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dream/Nightmare discussion   Dream/Nightmare discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 pm

Heavy Confusion? wrote:
Deja vu?
All the time.

I've had dreams about having dreams.
well thats not what i meant=P
what i mean is lets say you almost get run over by a car causing a near death expierence in your nightmare or dream
then in real life you have a near death expierence...that dream or nightmare was a so called warning get it?

raiden wrote:
scientists cant explain the anomaly that are nightmares. the memories are stored in the same part of your brain as physical memories. so you know those aliens and monsters you dream about? they are real.
lol i cant see them when i wake up! D=
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Dream/Nightmare discussion Left_bar_bleue1/1Dream/Nightmare discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: Dream/Nightmare discussion   Dream/Nightmare discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:38 am

Nightmare: Spiders on my wall.

>>; And I've caught a total of three already due to the summer heat.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dream/Nightmare discussion   Dream/Nightmare discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Asakura wrote:
Nightmare: Spiders on my wall.

>>; And I've caught a total of three already due to the summer heat.
like little spiders...or those huge spiders?
Back to top Go down
Ike
RP Team
RP Team
Ike

Male
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Health:
Dream/Nightmare discussion Left_bar_bleue800/800Dream/Nightmare discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Character Name: ike

PostSubject: Re: Dream/Nightmare discussion   Dream/Nightmare discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Nightmares? Don't eat chocolate before bed much...
Dreams? All the time.
Don't have much notable dreams... mainly about random things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream/Nightmare discussion   Dream/Nightmare discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream/Nightmare discussion
Page 1 of 1