B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've been watching this forum for a while...

Go down 
+8
Tiduseya
Asakura
R&R
Heaven
Heavy Confusion
Claus
Frusciante
Ein
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

I've been watching this forum for a while... Empty
PostSubject: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:20 am

It's sad. Out of the already few members here, some are actually quitting. After looking around, I noticed that even though Tiduseya whined about this place, he never really did anything for it. Empty promises and unreliable words make it obvious that good literacy has nothing to do with good character, and decent ideas are pointless without initiative and perserverance.

Blaze [KF], you're a pushover...you seem to have no control over your forums and lack the qualities (or have failed to use them) to lead it correctly.

The rest of you: Why is the Spam Sub-Forum so...milked? Simple as that, 8821 posts so far compared to the rest? Even relatively 'popular' areas don't even measure up; Like the Forum Games, Gaming, and GFX Gallery. I've seen some Users mention livening up the rest of the Forum (Golden Ike/Azure Flame) but their attempt lasted not even a week.

You, as a reader and member, may see what I'm saying as negative and plain disrespectful...but from the outside looking in; Through the observers eyes, it's the painfully obvious truth. Trying to prove me wrong is just about as pointless as religion...a blind faith that everything will turnout alright even if you do nothing...but I'll stop myself there.

Whatever reaction I get out of this; Lockings, Flamings, or some mangled form of text intended to be an insult; These are just my Observations. Like them or not, you do have Alt-left on that keyboard of yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:33 am

The Observer wrote:

Blaze [KF], you're a pushover...you seem to have no control over your forums and lack the qualities (or have failed to use them) to lead it correctly.

I've been watching this forum for a while... Daffy

congratulations. 2 posts and i already dont like you. this has to be a new record

Last edited by raiden on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ein
Casual
Casual
Ein

Female
Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Health:
I've been watching this forum for a while... Left_bar_bleue2009/2009I've been watching this forum for a while... Empty_bar_bleue  (2009/2009)
Character Name: Ein
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:34 am

What is this shit right here?_?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:03 am

Raiden: I'm not here for a relationship, so you liking or disliking me is irrelevant to my purpose here...thanks for the congratulations though.

Ein: An observation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:15 am

The Observer wrote:
Raiden: I'm not here for a relationship, so you liking or disliking me is irrelevant to my purpose here...thanks for the congratulations though.

Ein: An observation.
then what is your purpose here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:21 am

To observe. And if I feel it necessary to make these observations public, I'll do so via posting.
Back to top Go down
Ein
Casual
Casual
Ein

Female
Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Health:
I've been watching this forum for a while... Left_bar_bleue2009/2009I've been watching this forum for a while... Empty_bar_bleue  (2009/2009)
Character Name: Ein

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:27 am

We all knew this though and were discussing it throughout the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:45 am

I've seen a few of those discussion's, and I`m sure you've all known this for a while. But 'knowing is only half the battle' and making a decision about it is on a completely different plain.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
I've been watching this forum for a while... Left_bar_bleue100/100I've been watching this forum for a while... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:38 pm

The Observer wrote:

Okay examples please.....
Oh and please Observer dont take this the wrong way now but
Why would you join a forum just to watch it die or complain about its users and admins...you remind me of someone..

EDIT: BTW if im such a pushover why is it that i make decisions that people dont like?
If you have really observed this place....then you should know about the spam locking...no one liked that idea except for
G.ike and Tidus..Why did i choose to use there idea cause they were right about everything they said!
Yet that idea backfired as no one was posting...now if your using that as a reason to call me a pushover then your wrong! Why? because if i want this place to actually live... why kill of the only thing keeping it alive..sure you might be 'observing' whats going on in the forums...but you have no idea whats going on in the admin panel...

Now i keep making games..games that have been cancelled why?
cause grades...but im picking up and if you 'observe' this place as much as you say then you would know that i started a new project with Kingskull this time! Meaning whether one of us is doing bad or the other the game will still be in progress!
If this game ends up to turn out well then that can bring in more users...I have plans for this forum i have yet to implement..why? because there not ready to be implemented...Anyways your probably gonna come back with a comment proving everything i said was wrong....soo ill end it here and just wait..but you only "observe" what goes on too what normal users can see!
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596

Character sheet
Health:
I've been watching this forum for a while... Left_bar_bleue100/100I've been watching this forum for a while... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:09 pm

oh great. Another srs person.
Look, this is an unsrs forum. LIKE IT OR GTFO.

P.S. HI RAIDY<3<3
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Pretty rough statement there man.

First off, don't be going around downing Tidus and G.Ike. You didn't know them, so you have no right to say shit about them. They were decent people.

Blaze has done everything he can think of to help keep this place alive, and as his friend I'm trying something new to get it going again like in the old days.

So what if we like to post in the spam? Maybe this forum here isn't all about getting the most users, or the most posts. I personally think of this place as a spot for friends to get together and hang out. None of us live in the same city, besides Tiduseya and Azure Flame, but that's beside the point.

I've been here long enough with the same people, that I actually give a shit about what happens to them, and their feelings. And for you to just come in and state what we all fucking know, and act like you are the almighty know it all, is just straight up bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:55 pm

this place isnt dieing on my watch.
Back to top Go down
Heaven
Casual
Casual
Heaven

Male
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:33 am

Captain Mew wrote:
oh great. Another srs person.
Look, this is an unsrs forum. LIKE IT OR GTFO.

P.S. HI RAIDY<3<3
This is actually the closest thing to my opinion in this thread.

What is a community? The word is often used to refer to a group that is organized around common values and social cohesion (the "glue" that sticks people together).

Translating the quote above: What you've observed is the essence of this community. It guides the members and keeps them posting together, long after others have left. If this forum were different, these members wouldn't be here. Members carrying the then-predominant qualities are those who will remain. These are those members.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/OhiraKyou
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:39 am

*ties new user to the chair*
"Who are you working for?"
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
I've been watching this forum for a while... Left_bar_bleue1/1I've been watching this forum for a while... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:27 am

I gave up reading around the time Blaze posted... I'll go back to it after I post what I want to say, without the opinions of others to fog up my own opinion on this matter.

Yes, for an outsider, it looks like this board is a failure... a disgrace... but so what? So what if the spammed section is more popular than the other sections in the board? We're different, so the fuck what? I understand where you are coming from, but the members here are comfortable with it, so what else matters? This place had a purpose when it was created. It wasn't to get topics in the game sections, the art sections... it wasn't created so that we can debate if Asian penises are truly only four inches long. This place was created to bring individual together, a place to chat, for them to have fun, for them to be together and share the good and bad times. To be there for one another, to make friends, and I think that Blaze is doing a great job on that.

The fact that he's not forcing decisions and making us make it (just take a look at Gaiaonline, and for those who have something to say about that, please shut the fuck up because I don't want to hear it... I don't care, I still love gaia, it's my inspiration, and that will never change... and I will always go on Gaia until the day it dies or I die.... okay, sorry about that; take a look at gaia, it keeps changing shit and it's pissing a LOT of users off). I think that a failure board is when it doesn't listen to its members. Okay, so Blaze gets his way... so at most FIVE members gets their way... so fucking what? The rest of us leaves and/or doesn't post because the spam section is either off-limits or closed or whatever... what leaves the board? Empty. Dead. Is that what Blaze wants? Is the board serving its purpose? (Which, now, I am glad for you for creating this, because it gets a whole bunch of respond, lol) -- yet now I'm bothered by something, why didn't you create this in the OTHER section? Why the spam? Granted, this is the only section I check when I log on ;P

Let's face it, an economy cannot run with the government alone, you need the consumers. If the consumers does not agree with the government and boycotts the goods, who suffers? Everyone. So, tell me, why do we have to force ourselves out of our comfort spot... our nature... to fill the desires of one or two people who wants to fill topics to the other sections? :/ This board dies if there is no member, and there will be no member if we are forced against our will to do something we do not want to. It's the fucking internet, we can go anywhere.

If I leave this place, I still have fucking Gaia, I still have fucking RO. I will still be able to do whatever the fuck I want. So, although you may cleanse this place, we will continue to live in others. There are already others... it cannot be stopped. So why bother arguing against something that's already unavoidable? Why fuck with nature? You think you can stop the earthquake just because you don't want one? If it doesn't happen now, it may happen tomorrow... it's just a matter of time.

I know that you are merely stating your opinion, but you are only stating it because you want something changed. You wanted to effect us... to share with us... and in return, we share back. Granted, some are more direct and almost unnecessary, but the bottom of everyone's message (so far that I have read) is: if you don't like it, leave, we like it just the way it is.

If we all worried about what other people think, you think there's any women left in the world? I swear, self-esteem is a bitch... and sometimes, you just have to let go of what others think of you... otherwise you won't be able to move on with your damn life. Once again, it's the internet.... the only thing you can judge us on is the words we use, the actions we take, and the sides we take with those words.

* Please note that the "you"s I've used in this post does not mean directly you, the user, as I am not trying to accuse you or anything.

TL;DR

Blaze is doing a fine job with this place and if he wasn't a pushover, we wouldn't love him or give him buttsmex. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
I've been watching this forum for a while... Left_bar_bleue1/1I've been watching this forum for a while... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:32 am

raiden wrote:
this place isnt dieing on my watch.
Oh Ken, my hero! :wee: <33

sorryforthedoublepostbutitskindaneededandbesidesitsthespamsectionlol.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:49 pm

Look at every post made in defense of your prescious forum: And never forget them. These are the driving feelings behind the Users and make all the difference in B. P. Gaming Planet's future. Thank you for reminding me why I love this place. I'll take whatever repecussions I deserve for what has been said or done these past few days, but it's all worth what I've read. I'm Tiduseya.

I'll prove it by posting an explanation off my original account.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:54 pm

I knew it had to be one of you!
At first i beileved it was G.ike...So i sent Raiden to ask him to come back to check his IP
That didnt work though as G.ike hates this place that much!
Then seeing as how the IP said North carolina both ma and Raiden suspected this...
We knew it had to be one of you...we went towards G.ike more cause the way he responded to the PMs raiden and Ein sent him
it looks like we were after the wrong guy the whole time...
Anyways this is counted as an Alt...and you did technically break the rules!
i will delete "The Observer"
and i will have to give you warning points....
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
I've been watching this forum for a while... Left_bar_bleue0/0I've been watching this forum for a while... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:00 am

It's true, I'm The Observer. Why I did this might seem stupid and pointless but I had to see the true feelings of you all. Think of it as a pick-me-up. I'll take the warning points, a temp ban, and even a perma-ban, but let me atleast apologize for the chirade. You can ask my Comrade...I'm quite the 'spy' if you want to call it that. Blaze, I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean a word and will always agree that you're a great Pops.

EDIT: Comrade and I did plan on this for a while.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:07 am

Its just warning points theres no ban
you should remeber lol former mod n stuff!
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:16 am

Wait, wtf... I was not told comrade was coming back and ... fuck... he doesn't tell me half this stuff.... And damn you guys for accusing me lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:20 am

Wait so it was only one of you?
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:26 am

Yes, I had no part. Infact he wanted me to get on to help but I said no lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
I've been watching this forum for a while... Left_bar_bleue0/0I've been watching this forum for a while... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 am

Yes, Comrade was there when I first became the Observer but I ultimately made the decisions in The Observers 'character'. After the creation, I had free reign...so no, Comrade had no part during.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:36 am

Azure Flame wrote:
Yes, I had no part. Infact he wanted me to get on to help but I said no lol.
Damn lol sorry i suspected you..but like i said in the PMS that info gotten by my spies sounded like you had something to hide! lmao!

Tiduseya wrote:
Yes, Comrade was there when I first became the Observer but I ultimately made the decisions in The Observers 'character'. After the creation, I had free reign...so no, Comrade had no part during.
Glad your being honest NOW! lol
But yeah Warning points lol its only 15 like i said...in that topic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been watching this forum for a while...   I've been watching this forum for a while... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been watching this forum for a while...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next