B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The sad life of my Game Systems

Go down 
+3
Heavy Confusion
Kazuo Kiriyama
Claus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
The sad life of my Game Systems Left_bar_bleue100/100The sad life of my Game Systems Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

The sad life of my Game Systems Empty
PostSubject: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:10 pm

1998-99: I got an NES, and I loved it like my teddy bear Corey. I had over 20 games, but often played Super Mario Bros 3 and Batman. Those were my childhood games : D. Eventually, my mom gave it away to someone at my work, and I was vex.

2000-2007: I got a PS1 when I was 5 years old. I didn't love it as much as my NES, but I still loved it. I had 2 spyro games, Syphon Filter, FF7, Driver, and a bunch of bootleg burnt games and I can't name em all. Near the year 2005, I got mad while playing Parappa the Rappa and threw the controller down. It broke. It still kinda functioned, but the X button didn't work, making me invulnerable to play driving games :<.

2007-2008: My next game system in almost 6 years. a GBA:SP. I loved it the same way as my NES. I bought NES remade games like Super Mario Bros 3, and Batman. I had Pokemon Ruby, Firered, some racing games, Sonic, and Spyro. Eventually, 2008, my brother gave it away to someone at school. I eventually whooped him when I found out, but whats done is done.

2008-2008: I got a PSP. I was knowledgeable to buy GTA: LCS, and that game was HELLA FUN. Unluckily, my knowledge backfired, when I thought I hacked my psp successfully. It got permanently bricked.

2009-Last week from this post: My wii. Me and my brother loved this. I loved it, more than my NES. Unluckily, last week was a thunderstorm, and the lighting hit the wires that connects my house to power. My socket for the wii has no power, so neither does the wii.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:20 pm

raped.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:36 pm

Cool Story bro... I'll post mine later..

Ok its later...

I know none of the dates..

Genesis: First system ever, fucking loved Sonic 2.. The genesis broke D:

Nintendo 64, I got it by accident but it changed my life, ask for more.... It eventually got stolen..

GBC: Lost it
GBA 1: Lost it
GBA 2: Broke the screen... lost it afterwards...

Dreamcast: I was introduced to Sonic adventure and orgasmed.. I think I sold it for some reason....

Ps2: Had it since the year it came out. Faggot comrade broke it a few days ago...I had many memories on that beast of a system...

Gamecube: Love it, still have it, works fine, nuff said. I got it for TP and Melee alone. My friend gave me WW so I orgasmed to that too.

Wii: Got it like... 2 years ago... Price: $256.89 Yeah, I memorized that shit. It still works perfectly but I had to send it in once because it wouldn't read any disks.

MOVE THIS TO GAMING!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
The sad life of my Game Systems Left_bar_bleue100/100The sad life of my Game Systems Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Spyro ftw.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Yoyojkt
Yoyojkt

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:49 pm

For me its like
1. I got a Pico gamesystem and I used to love it a lot but its really childish lol.
2. Got a n64 and i sold all my games except zelda 1 and 2
3. I got a gameboy color (clear one/ seethrough ftw) and I basically had toy story and i just borrowed other peoples pokemon games.
4. Got a gameboy advance, my mom gave it away to some kid on my street...
5. Got a gameboy sp, this thing was pretty great but it got stolen.
6. Got another gameboy sp, same kid stole it..
7.Got a ps2, loved it and I usually only had lotr1 and 2, 1 was glitched so i couldnt finish it. I also had War of The Monsters and that game was badass. Now i just have gh2 for the ps2
8. Got a gamecube, still works fine no games though exxcept donkey konga 2 :\
9. Got a psp, stolen a week later from some douchebag at my school.
10.Nintendo Ds, but played through Pearl and sold it.
11. Xbox 360, found out I dont like playing video games anymore and sold my 360.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:50 pm

Snes= DK was fucking awesome!

PS1= lol crash,spryo, and small soldiers! *System broken by kingskull-_-*

Nintendo 64 = WCW games,LOZ,Pokemon,Smash bros,F-zero,DK,Mario,Mario Party,*System broken by smaller brother-__-*

Gamecube= Smash bros melee, and some random hockey game*System broken by Kingskull-___-*

PS2= WWE games,Armored core,MGS,Dynasty warriors,crash,spyro

Wii=Mario spinoffs, Smash bros. brawl

360= Gears,Marvel Ultimate alliance,Lego star wars,Soul calibur

PS3= WWE games,Dynasty warriors,MGS,Army Of TWO,Mortal Kombat.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
The sad life of my Game Systems Left_bar_bleue0/0The sad life of my Game Systems Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:04 am

Claus wrote:
1998-99: I got an NES...I had over 20 games, but often played Super Mario Bros 3.... WIN

2000-2007: I got a PS1 when I was 5 years old. I didn't love it as much as my NES, but I still loved it. I had...FF7.... semiFAIL It still kinda functioned, but the X button didn't work, making me invulnerable to play driving games :<. "Invulnerable" would mean you couldn't possibly lose.

2009-Last week from this post: My wii. Me and my brother loved this. I loved it, more than my NES. FAIoh wait....
Azure Flame wrote:
GBA 2: Broke the screen... lost it afterwards... You, too? I broke my first 2 GBA's screens.

Ps2: Had it since the year it came out. Faggot comrade broke it a few days ago...I had many memories on that beast of a system... Ours is declining; I feel for you.

Gamecube: Love it, still have it, works fine, nuff said. I got it for TP and Melee alone. My friend gave me WW so I orgasmed to that too. WIN but only those 3, really?

Wii: Got it like... 2 years ago... Price: $256.89 Yeah, I memorized that shit. It still works perfectly but I had to send it in once because it wouldn't read any disks. LOL DISKFAIL
Yoyojkt wrote:
2. Got a n64 and i sold all my games except zelda 1 and 2 are for NES; Zeldas 5 & 6 are for 64.
3. I got a gameboy color...i just borrowed other peoples pokemon games. Meh
4. Got a gameboy advance, my mom gave it away to some kid on my street... WTH!?
5. Got a gameboy sp, this thing was pretty great but it got stolen. Thieves!
6. Got another gameboy sp, same kid stole it.. Burglars!
7.Got a ps2...I also had War of The Monsters and that game was badass. Curse you, I only played the demo--and that was years before years ago!
8. Got a gamecube, still works fine no games though exxcept donkey konga 2 :\ Get games
9. Got a psp, stolen a week later from some douchebag at my school. Seriously.
10.Nintendo Ds, but played through Pearl and sold it. Onoes! Another speedrunner.
11. Xbox 360, found out I dont like playing video games anymore and sold my 360. Sad story, whatever.

Blaze [KF] wrote:
Nintendo 64 = ...LOZ,Pokemon,Smash bros,F-zero,DK,Mario,Mario Party WIN *System broken by smaller brother-__-* FAIL

Gamecube= Smash bros melee WIN *System broken by Kingskull-___-* FAIL

Wii=Mario spinoffs, Smash bros. brawl Go figure

360= ...Marvel Ultimate alliance,Lego star wars,Soul calibur LOL/WIN

PS3= ...Army Of TWO.... Saw it coming

Now, on to myself!! I've always considered myself the Nintendo-aligned player and was apalled and in tears over the "Nintendo Revolution;" they were introducing so much retardation and unneccessarity (not to mention overpriceness and series termination/revolution) into the stream I depended upon. Still though, there were many blissful years where my life revolved around games, and there was not a care in the world save for chores, but those were easy and fleeting. There were too many good memories and ecstatic songs to count, buuut here we go anyways!!!

No years, obviously, just reception order (somewhat)!!

Super Nintendo 1: I don't remember getting nor losing this--I was too young for any memory to come back. Those days, in that house are so far in the past that they are like a dream, overlapping with the present...I wodner if the people remember me there? Anyways, in that little house (where I first found out that knives can cut you), we had a Super Nintendo. I played Goof Troop (I think) and Super Bomberman...2, I think, with my dad. Too young to understand or strategize anything, just play barbarically....

The Fun Machine (better known as a Nintendo 64, hoo-hoo!): I still have it, but its box fell into the rift some time (2 or 3 houses/moves) ago. A problem I encontered 1 house ago was that it would occasionally quit on me; restarting it was difficult and there was no guarantee it'd stay on for the whole period. I had Mario Party 1 & 2 (it's the bomb.), Super Mario 64 (fell into the rift), Quest 64 (THQ's only non-fail game if I'm not mistaken), SSB (the bomb! Irreplacably so! Actually, the first one fell into the rift and we had to get a new one houses later....), Bomberman 64 1 & 2 (that first one's hard as h3|| in the secret areas!), Bomberman Hero (run, jump, have a life bar. This one's the bomb.), LEGO Racers (still the bomb), Zelda 5 & 6 (BOMBS...okay my mom and I cheated on Z6), Banjo-Kaz/Tooie (bombbombbomb), DK64 (Bombos Medallion), Mario Kart 64 (nothin' special), Paper Mario (cannot begin to describe its win), Pokemon Puzzle League (forgot I had that! Never beat it....), Mario Golf (never truly beat it), Yoshi story (this game is HARD), James Bond 007 Goldeneye (obtained through elder half-brother's mistake....), and Kirby 64 & the multitude of precious pieces of purple glass, which I'd rented for years but took me until 2 or 3 houses ago to actually find in a store to own. I also rented games like Iggy's Wrecking Balls (a weird platformer), Chameleon Twist (Japan comes up with the best stuff, despite ephemerality), and Mario Party 3....

Game Boy Color: It's purple, it's normal. Games included the Oracle Zeldas, Zelda 4 (obtained by mistake or gift), LEGO Stunt Rally (very simple game; computer version's better), some medieval game that was instantly thrown into the rift, and Pokemon Silver which I gave away. I also gave away the GBC after I had my 3rd GBA.

Game Boy Advance 1: Gift from Grandma! It was white and a bit dirty but I didn't mind. She also gave me an accessory that held it in like a buffer but had fold-out lights. The games were Bomberman Tournament (which I still have and played first) and Golden Sun. Now, Golden Sun, at first, I disregarded, but later tried it out...and it was this f***in' awesome RPG!! (I think I got it the year it came out, too!) Sometime later I got a game I regard to be king of games: Zelda 3, GBA remake with 4 Swords attached. (Note that it'd take many years to actually get a chance to play 4 Swords...the wait sucked!) In Ganon's Tower, however, and Misery Mire...I'd get upset and bash the GBA against my blue, metal bunkbed frame. After a couple of tries, the screen died. Everything as functional--except, of course, the dead screen.

Game Boy Advance 2: Strike 1! 3 strikes, and you're out, Rey. Still on that inning...anyways, this one was normal purple. Same story as the white, except once broken, a sliver of light could still be seen on the screen :ROFL: . I also recall that I liked playing widescreen GBC Zelda.

Game Boy Advance 3: Strike 2! Aw dang. Well, this one was clear (my mom reckoned that if I could see the delicate insides, I could appreciate it and NOT BASH IT). I still have it. Games to pass its slot? Zelda 3, Zelda M. Cap, Kirby N.i.Dl. (into the rift!), Mario & Luigi (couldn't beat it before it's in the rift!), Super Mario Advance 1 (traded away for Warioland 4), 3, and 4, Golden Sun (duh), Kirby and that goldarned, astounding reflecty-thingy (WANTED MORE PLAYERS Crying or Very sad ), Pokemon Emerald ( :wee: that was fun. Shining Kyogre FTW!...that story's already on the forums somewhere.), aaand I think a few more.

GAMECUBE!: It came with Mario Sunshine. The controller at first intimidated me; I tell no lies. Soon after came Melee, Zelda 5+ (which was part of a pre-purchase of...), Zelda & Wind Waker (that game was the bomb, too--so many secret areas!), Kirby Air Ride (little kids' game, Mother? Get real! It's hard as h3||!), Kirby (JK, this game did not come out), Paper Mario 2 (heck yeah! BTW I beat it in 10 days first try and the first game in 5 days not 1st try.)...renteals included Mario Golf: T.T., Mario Superstar Baseball (I still want it, badly!), Bomberman Generation (I own it now), Pokemon Colosseum (now combine that with Emerald...!), Zelda 4 Swords Adventures (easiest game of franchise--beat it in its rental period, later bought it..ooh, that time was a bad story.), Animal Crossing (first one traded in, 2nd one re-achieved...).... .... .... ...ack, there's too much to type Shocked . Get back to this later!
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:52 am

Yes only those 3. Gamecube games sucked. Yes, I hated nearly every one of the GC games you listed except 4 swords, that was fun.
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:47 pm

okay, my turn.

Sega: first console, MIA

super Nintendo: I think my mom gave it away. MIA

Nintendo 64: lost, was so much fun. MIA

Play station: sister pored orange juice all over it. KIA

dream cast: only had one game to it, MIA

game cube: still have, RETIRED

PS2: still have, fully functional. never play anymore. RETIRED

Wii: brother's.

Xbox 360: red ringed once so I b**** slapped it and yelled "don't do that!" never red ringed again.

game boy, RETIRED

game boy advanced SP: soled for $30

now for computers.

first one, back in 1996. played warcraft. died of old age.

second one. 1998-2007. burst into flames, burned the wall. RIP

third one 2008- 2???. brother built it, needs new monitor. in closet till then.

forth one, lap top, got at beginning of the year, few months ago the hinges broke, need to get in fixed, am using it now. play so much fun games, like mabinogi.
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:16 pm

btw, today, miraculously, my PSP un-bricked itself :/
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:

PS1= lol crash,spryo, and small soldiers! *System broken by kingskull-_-*
ARMY MEN FTW
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The sad life of my Game Systems Left_bar_bleue0/0The sad life of my Game Systems Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:35 am

Robert_Russell wrote:
third one 2008- 2???. brother built it, needs new monitor. in closet till then.
I like how you put 3 "?'s" there.

NEXT ENTRY--IT'S SHORT

N!n10D'OH Revolution: I think I got it about the same time the other guy did, for about the same price...I don't know, did you get that before or after inflation? Anyways, it came with Wii Sports (duh). It was oooookaaaaay but still is lacking severely. Amaxingly enough, we still play it time to time. Now, my mom has this really weird fetish to create bizarre Miis that I wish I could delete, but...I don't know, she won't fly for that :-_-: . Anyways, it took years, but I too became a cameo artist. I swear, I've got the best Luigi in the world...right. Anyways, for a long time the Wii was kind of just there because we had nothing to really do with it--Brawl wasn't out yet and we didn't have it connected to the internet. Yeah, this is still before I met all you peoples Surprised . I did rent this one game, though, made by Bomberman's company (Hudson), and man, I did not regret it. Kororinpa: Marble Mania. A bit childish and on definitely on the lighter, higher, side of life, but it was still something I wish I owned pale . The cool thing is that, in the end, you can unlock Bomberman Generation's song on it. There were also a bunch of cool "marbles" to unlock with differing properties--imagine driving a ball of cars or a guy in a gyrosphere or a half-eaten watermelon over a toy town or the kitchen table. Very surrealistic, very fond-remembered game.

...anyways...to ready myself for the oncoming of Brawl, I began playing Melee on the Wii and only used characters that were or were most likely in the game. (Needless to say, I avoided Dr. M.) Also, depending on the situation, I would kill the BGM on Melee and instead hook up the sound from my computer in the other audio port (you know, the red/white ones) to play official Brawl songs, which were found on Kirby's Rainbow Resort (and speaking of which, their next update is severely overdue Mad ); I dubbed the halfway experience SSB: Brolee (has nothing to do with DBZ char Broly or Pkmn char Brawly). On the night of the most importance, Brawl's unveiling and tournament, there were some epically failing disappointments: Combo controllers only, random char. selection, and this...this...eh, my informant from school at the time slipped us the wrong time, and I arrived "late" and took someone else's spot (as DK, whom I later "mained."). Needless to say...yellow Kirby won. The rest of it was tiresome shouting and tons of loud noise--and my friends! I need to go see them again sometime Sad too bad we lost all contact.... Anyways, after that, we split up into 2 groups: my friends and I who'd stay at the store, waiting to get in, and the rest of my friends and my mom who headed back to the house to wait for us. That night, I got this cool little Luigi plush with an odd nose ( Suspect ).

Upon returning home wit' teh gaem, I had to take an hour-long crap--again, no lies here. My friends began Brawling without me (don't worry, it's cool :ike: ) and it took me weeks to see what the Brawl disc actually looked like. Regardless, my premonition was correct: I was destined to be a King. Special effects amazed us f.t.f.t., but you all know that they're old news now Crying or Very sad . For some reason, I keep remembering seeing the Halberd stage beginning, then opening up into Delfino Plaza. Weird. Aaand you all remember me and my Brawl career.

Oh, that same school year, something really bothered me: how much people talked incessantly about Super Mario Galaxy. EVERYONE likes it. EVERYONE recommends it. EVERYONE's played it. You know what? I haven't. It didn't even intrigue me half as much as Sunshine or & Luigi. (Last year, the IN thing was Mario Kart Wii...I can even today hear people talking about it...however, that one I did try, but only briefly and unprepared.)

Um...Wii Play for another controller and some use for the camiios. Christmas '08 brought in 2 or 3 bottles of Red Soda, a carton of machine-stock bubblegumballs, some various things, and also a set of white plastic attachments for Wii...& Link's Crossbow Training, a fast favorite and apparently inexpensive, too.

The last real game we got was the new Punch-Out!!; I beat DK once :shocked2: .

...!?!? Okay, before I actually started typing, I thought it'd be short.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 am

Rey_J wrote:
Oh, that same school year, something really bothered me: how much people talked incessantly about Super Mario Galaxy. EVERYONE likes it. EVERYONE recommends it. EVERYONE's played it. You know what? I haven't. It didn't even intrigue me half as much as Sunshine or & Luigi.

It's a good thing that game sucked.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:40 am

Azure Flame wrote:
I'd trust you but you were the one who also didn't like the GC games...aw, heck, I trust you here.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:45 am

Rey_J wrote:
Azure Flame wrote:
I'd trust you but you were the one who also didn't like the GC games...aw, heck, I trust you here.

Opinions, it's all opinionated, trust what you will...

For me, I've never been a big Mario fan in the first place. Galaxy almost instantly reminded me of 64 and bored me fast. As a gamer who didn't hate Mario (I'll play almost any Mario game) I still beat it. The running around on tiny planets confused/aggravated the crap out of me. The fact that a second Galaxy is being made, pisses me off... I'll probably bum it off a friend and beat it as well though.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:53 am

All I know is that I wanted them to make a better 4 Swords--like, maybe take a few pages from Final Fantasy and let us separate freely the Links not just across screens but entire lands, with communications and split-screen (so it's a feasible play) and real tool/item systems and quest and stuff to do...in other words, regular Zelda game with multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:56 am

No, fuck hell shit no. If I ever see anything Final Fucktasy related in mah Zelda I'm suing for putting faggotry in a perfectly good game.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:01 am

:Fpalm:

Oh wait this isn't the spam section; I have to make a valid post.

Don't you think the modern Zeldas (or rather, every game past the 2nd one) are just way too easy?
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:11 am

Nobody ever said Zelda was meant to be hard... Zelda was created as a fun adventuring experience where the player explores land and enjoys vast land, lots of character interaction(in some games) and being able to BE link. What I mean is since Link has no dialogue, the player and use their imagination to think about replies Link could be useing.

If you want a challenging Zelda game go play ALTTP, it's actually got some hard stuff in there.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:24 am

Azure Flame wrote:
If you want a challenging Zelda game go play ALTTP, it's actually got some hard stuff in there.
Zelda 3, the master game (oops not Z5M) with the best layouts and items (and work put into it) so far :shocked2: ?? I've beaten it. It's still easy, although it did get to me a couple times when I was younger.

Anyways, I always hoped for a Zelda game that would be as deep as that one, but really tough--puzzles would really toy with the game's physics, requiring you to think like a n00b-pwner ( Question ) and fight like one, too. The harder secret places weren't even enough in any of the games Sad .
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:26 am

Then gtfo the Zelda Universe and go play something else. Zelda wasn't and never will be meant for hardcore gamers or puzzle lovers.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:32 am

But...I like it D: .
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:39 am

No, you don't your complaining about the very basic and fundamentals of how a game is and attempting to warp it into another type. I can understand complaints like "Why was Links hair pink, that's not right at all" or "more side quests would be nice" but "make the game harder with more thinking!!!" No, Zelda is a basic adventure game where the player explores lands with much to do (Lots of dungeons, lots of character interaction [MM and WW]).

That's about all I'll say on this topic of Zelda.

----

I can probably say a DSlite can be added to my collection. My friend whom I've been borrowing it from for like a year now said I can pretty much have it until he gets a new game then I get it back lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sad life of my Game Systems   The sad life of my Game Systems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sad life of my Game Systems
Page 1 of 1