B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spirit Week (Updated)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Spirit Week (Updated) Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Week (Updated)   Spirit Week (Updated) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:29 pm

WTF.... The last day.. So much spirit from everyone in the school, I was like... the leader of the anti-spirit group of like.... 3.... My ears bled. Worst day of my life.

However it got better on the bus ride. OF ALL DAYS, The final day of spirit week, a green car hit a black car which then hit the bus. Everyone freaked out but I was playing "One-winged angel" (Sephiroth's theme). Everyone freaked out, apparently it was everyone's first time in an accident. I looked back and someone from one of the cars was being toted into an ambulance.... I kept playing the song.. I'm evil...

Some of you may have the same thing. Basically it's a week where you can get away with specific clothing and seem normal unlike the usual t-shirt, pants, etc.

Its a week where a few "topics" are announced each day and you can come to school dressed like that.

- EX: Monday: costume day, (some others I can't remember): I came to school as a ninja.

I didn't participate in any following days.

- Tuesday: Toga Tuesday, crazy hair day, grandparents day. Most seniors choose the togas.

- Wednesday: Nerd day, Sports day, international day. My female friend+kimono=hot.

I'll inform once I get home from the other days because I only cared to remember the first day.

Thursday:---

Friday: All I know is one of the topics is blue and gold (the school colors) and school ends at 1:00 instead of 3:15 for the pep rally in the football feild.

Last edited by Azure Flame on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
SLAP A SAURUS
SLAP A SAURUS

Female
Number of posts : 1724
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Week (Updated) Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Week (Updated) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Noel
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week (Updated)   Spirit Week (Updated) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Nice. My schools usually have something like this. Too damn lazy to remember atm though.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Week (Updated) Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Week (Updated) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week (Updated)   Spirit Week (Updated) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Same here man!
Homecoming week!
Friday we have the homecoming dance but every year the events are different, so we never know what to expect!
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week (Updated)   Spirit Week (Updated) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:35 pm

Same gay stuff every year here. I guess I forgot to mention, I have no spirit. I probably hate this week more than any other. Seeing the enthusiasm everyone shows...disgusting...
Back to top Go down
SLAP A SAURUS
SLAP A SAURUS

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week (Updated)   Spirit Week (Updated) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Fail spirit week?

Me-e-e-eh. I remember my friends went as Scooby and the gang once.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: 卍卐

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week (Updated)   Spirit Week (Updated) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Homecoming Week and Spirit week here.

Monday is usually Decades day, which I always accidentally dressed up for, because my grade was always either 70's or 80's, which is how I dress everyday.

Tuesday is generally Class Shirt.

Wednesday-Geek & Jocks

Thursday-Senior Toga/Pajama day

Friday-Orange and Black.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week (Updated)   Spirit Week (Updated) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:29 am

Interesting update >_>
Back to top Go down
SLAP A SAURUS
SLAP A SAURUS

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week (Updated)   Spirit Week (Updated) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:56 pm

wow, I've been in a couple of accidents before. o_o
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week (Updated)   Spirit Week (Updated) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:10 pm

I've had worse, it was snowing, 4ยบ Ferinheight outside. the bus's engine got hot and melted the snow making steam, everyone started to scream and run for the emergency exits. the other intelligent people and I, sat in our seat. this group of people started yelling "were gonna die were gonna die! oh sweet Jesus!" stuff like that, they were outside freezing there asses off. I was inside on the measurably warmer bus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Week (Updated)   Spirit Week (Updated) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit Week (Updated)
Page 1 of 1