B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcement: Making an RP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Announcement: Making an RP Empty
PostSubject: Announcement: Making an RP   Announcement: Making an RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:14 am

Since the RPs I've made have been successful on other forums, and because Robert said it's one of the reasons I should join here, I'm thinking of bringing one of them over to here.

Introducing: Insane RP Adventure (IRPA for short) AKA (As Rob said I should advertise it) The RP For Lazy Bastards

Basically, it's a go at your own pace and do what you want RP. You can either do things in a way that makes sense or throw logic out the window and make things work how you want it to. The plot: You need bread. From the store. In the Demon Lord's Castle Town. Do you have the strength and wits to complete this objective with interesting people and scenarios standing in your way? You can choose to have more RPG fights or more talking and multiple pre-set choices or being allowed to make your own choice.

...So whatchu think? Interesting? I can show you some samples of how the RP went on the other forums if you want to know what it's like.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Announcement: Making an RP Left_bar_bleue100/100Announcement: Making an RP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Making an RP   Announcement: Making an RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:42 am

I don't think so, Tim.
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Making an RP   Announcement: Making an RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:43 am

What's that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Announcement: Making an RP Left_bar_bleue100/100Announcement: Making an RP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Making an RP   Announcement: Making an RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:16 am

I join as Atriarch. (in avi)

special move makes him look like this.

Announcement: Making an RP Here
(damn it photobucket!)
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Making an RP   Announcement: Making an RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:23 pm

I think you need a little bit more info if you wanna join an rp
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Making an RP   Announcement: Making an RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:15 pm

I was kinda in a rush when I wrote that. I'll put some thought into describing it later.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Making an RP   Announcement: Making an RP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Don't post a holding spot for one of your ideas. It's unlikely it'll be stolen if you don't tell anyone, so either post your whole fucking 'idea' or don't post anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Making an RP   Announcement: Making an RP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:35 pm

MK, fine, I'll try my best.

Basically, your goal is to get the bread by any means necessary. You can talk to people, fight enemies, explore places, buy important items, team up with other adventurers, or do whatever that's available. It'll have turn based RPG battles if you want, and since it turned some people off, you get to pick between preset choices or inserting your own choice.

Example:

You enter a room. There's a statue of a golden yak on a drawer.

[Examine the golden yak]
[Take the golden yak]
[Open the drawers]
[Trash the room]
[Bust a hole in the wall]
[Start a fire]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

Or if you want to make your own choices, you can put something like

[Light the room on fire]
or
[Steal the golden yak]

You place 150 points to the 3 stats of your choosing for RPG parts.

HP: Your health before you die
Strength: How much damage you deal
LP: Special points that let you make special decisions and pull off special moves. (Warning: running out of LP will resort in extreme pain shortly followed by death. By reading this warning you agree to not file lawsuits in cases of extreme injury or death related to people who believe they're gods because of LP.)

And you get a Special Move and a Special Ability. Special moves deal 2-3 times more damage than solo attacks and consume LP (2X damage costs 10 LP and 3X damage costs 15 LP, while Special Abilities are perks like gaining more experience, recovering HP or LP between fights, getting more out of healing items, and dealing more damage.

Example Character:

Name: Terry
Sex: Male

Bio: [Insert a bio here]

HP: 60
Strength: 50
LP: 40

Special Move: Ghost Hand Fury - Deals 100 damage for 10 LP
Special Ability: Items he gives to other people recover more or deal more damage.

This is basically what it's like. There will be more choices and more things to do if this actually takes off, but I hope this helps a little bit. If you have any questions or anything else, ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Making an RP   Announcement: Making an RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Making an RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: RPing :: General RP Discussion-
Jump to: