B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Empty
PostSubject: A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly   A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:13 am

I figure since I haven't really said much about myself, I might as well make a topic to discuss things about me so you guys can get to know me better.

First off, Alan isn't my real name. I use it instead of my real name on forums and such. If you want to know, you can send me a message and I'll tell you so long as you don't tell anyone.

-Favorite foods are pizza, burgers, steaks, lasagna, and stir fried meat and vegetables.

-Likes: Friends, food, chocolate and candy, ice cream, gum, videogames, anime, comic books, writing stories, trying to draw, weapons, BB guns, acting, singing, playing on a drum kit, fantasizing, practice fighting and sparring.

-Dislikes: Lies, evil, lies, bell peppers Dishonest, disrespectful, arrogant people, black licorice, online lag, slow computers, not having money, seeing important people (to me) getting hurt or being in distress, depression, boredom.

Currently I'm 17. I have 3 siblings, 2 sisters and a brother (all older than me), and my parents are both together. My sisters don't live at home anymore since they have their own houses and kids, but my brother lives here with us.

I live near Sacramento, California in a smaller place I won't be specific about. We go to the city for my parents job and for my school stuff since they're all in the same city.

I do admit that after a traumatic event in February, I have suffered from depression and lost faith in religion, and now I'm on medication to help a bit. I'm okay though when I have stuff to do, but if I'm alone and bored, things can be pretty bad. I also admit that sometimes I have fantasies that go a little too far, even seeing people and things that aren't there and interacting with them. It's actually one of the things that got me into writing stories, so I'm fine with it, but I don't tell my docs about it.

My stories are something I want to get published someday. So far I have journal entries that keep track of my stories dating all the way back to Christmas last year. I'll post some of my stuff on here too, but I really cherish my writing.

Personal hobbies? I play a lot of videogames, online and single player. We have a lot of the old consoles, and I still buy games for them to play. I also read manga and watch some anime, as well as read comic books and research stuff I don't know. I train with the several weapons around the house sometimes and my favorite is my butterfly knife.

The clothes I wear:

Around the house: Dark blue tanktop and work out sweats.

On the streets: Signature hat, jacket or trench coat, 4 necklaces, homemade red tie, black video game shirts, black pants with a black belt, black sock on the left foot and a white sock on the right foot, black steel toe boots. I just like dressing dark. I wear the tie to add color...and because I like ties.

Working out: Black tank top and black work out pants.

I'm quite a normal guy and some, but I like to stick out and I endorse individuality rather than having everyone be the same.
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Left_bar_bleue0/0A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly   A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:34 am

The "trying to draw" part made me laugh a little...

Well, seeing as you're a bit of an open book on the chat, I've already known quite a bit of this stu- THE TIE IS RED?! O.o
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly   A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:23 am

Yes, trying. I'm starting with tracing to get the hang of drawing characters and such, and I've only done a few free hand stuff. I want to draw my characters, and I have another reason for trying to get into drawing.

[3 Phoenix Wright Psyche Locks appear]
Back to top Go down
SCK[NU]
Casual
Casual
SCK[NU]

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly   A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:15 pm

^^ Such enjoyable reading. I'll be sure to tell santa all about it.A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Emot-frog
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Left_bar_bleue100/100A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly   A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:35 pm

No one cares about your personal life
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly   A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:18 am

If you don't care, then why'd you bother posting in a topic about it? Because you care. Now shut up, short stuff. The one post you make is a stupid one, go fucking figure.
Back to top Go down
SCK[NU]
Casual
Casual
SCK[NU]

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly   A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:10 am

Alucard009 wrote:
If you don't care, then why'd you bother posting in a topic about it? Because you care. Now shut up, short stuff. The one post you make is a stupid one, go fucking figure.

Pitiful people, they tend to be pretty pitiful, huh? A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Emot-frog
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Left_bar_bleue100/100A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly   A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:22 pm

Kebin wrote:
No one cares about your personal life
Hah.

I remember my biography from back in the day.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly   A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bunch of Information About Yours Truly
Page 1 of 1