B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story Maker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Story Maker Left_bar_bleue100/100Story Maker Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

Story Maker Empty
PostSubject: Story Maker   Story Maker Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:24 pm

I swear, I feel like I make some good stories.
I'll share some here.
I'm making one from scratch right now.

The Red Raven
There was a tall skinny girl named Parthia. She was known in her little tiny village as "The Human Bird"? Why??? She is mostly known from her lack of school, but her professional experience as a bird watcher, bird keeper, and all the crap you can think of on birds. Well. One day, there was a Raven up in the tree. This was no ordinary Raven. This Raven had a color of Red in the most of her body. It's the only of it's species. Parthia digged that. She wanted the bird so bad, she would go jump of the cliff just to touch it. But instead of doing that, Parthia got into her different side of the story. The evil side. So, Parthia got her supplies to capture this Red Raven. But this Raven looks clever than what she really looks like. Parthia got her net, so then she sneaks up to the bird, only for the bird to fly up to the girl and poked her up until she got a headache.
(I got some more, but im just to damn lazy)
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

Story Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Maker   Story Maker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:28 pm

post more !
the name of the story sounds like something from a poem lol
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

Story Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Maker   Story Maker Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:23 pm

anyways, i made a new story.

THE MATH QUIZ

Four minutes. Four Minutes until the math quiz. So that’s how much??? 240 seconds to panic? 24000 milliseconds to freak out??? I know, I’m not really good at math, that’s why I’m freaking out in the first place. Anyways, back to reality. My pencil is all sharpened, and my eraser is as slim as a baby’s bottom, so in your head, it’s a new eraser. K, the teacher is telling use to get ready for the quiz; she says its easily 1 2-sided quiz with around 11 questions. Heart attack. That’s 11 to much. So I quickly reviewed some of my questions. So if 10x10=1000, then 20x20=2000, ok, I think I’m ok for this quiz. “1 minute left”, my teacher bellowed to my class. K, so that’s... Ok, no more maths for me, I might end up having a headache or something similar to it. Ok, get ready for a brain blasting, Einstein equation, fast-packed Disney World kiddyland ride of a lifetime. “Test time”. The teacher says as all I see is some big pack of paper in her hand. She quickly hands each piece of paper to a student, well today, I’m changing. Today, I’m a scholar, not any ‘Student’. Oh man, too late. She handed me the sheet of paper and it dropped on the desk like a bomb in Afghanistan. The sheet of paper looked at me, while I looked at it. It’s such a nice piece of paper, but the ink that’s on it loses its luxury. Well, off to the realm in school that everyone seems to hate, test-writing. I’ll put this in my little diary when I get home. Some people say test-writing is fun, they must be possessed or smoking some drugs, I don’t know whats so cool about doing some E=MC2 question. Well, tell you guys later how my life was “In the aftermath of my math quiz”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Maker   Story Maker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Maker
Page 1 of 1