B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Place Where You Can Find My Stories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Place Where You Can Find My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Place Where You Can Find My Stories   Place Where You Can Find My Stories Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Since I recently opened a DeviantArt page, that's where my stories will be going. If you would be kind enough to read any of my things and tell me what you think, then I'd appreciate it (so long as it's constructive). It's also the secret lair of my schemes. I'm shooting for at least 3 stories a week, so keep on the lookout for things. Right now there are 7 stories and I have 2 new stories being introduced. Soon I'll be posting my main adventures.

http://alucard009.deviantart.com/

That's the place. Check it out sometime

Enjoy (or don't)
-Alan
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Place Where You Can Find My Stories Left_bar_bleue100/100Place Where You Can Find My Stories Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Place Where You Can Find My Stories   Place Where You Can Find My Stories Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:17 am

remind me tomorrow and I'll read them
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Place Where You Can Find My Stories Left_bar_bleue0/0Place Where You Can Find My Stories Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Place Where You Can Find My Stories   Place Where You Can Find My Stories Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:40 pm

*siiigh....*
I wish I could write grand adventures.
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
SLAP A SAURUS
SLAP A SAURUS

Female
Number of posts : 1724
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Health:
Place Where You Can Find My Stories Left_bar_bleue100/100Place Where You Can Find My Stories Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Noel
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Place Where You Can Find My Stories   Place Where You Can Find My Stories Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:01 am

They're pretty good. o-o
Although, I don't quite understand the 365 one.
Just Alan's year?
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Place Where You Can Find My Stories   Place Where You Can Find My Stories Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Thanks, Slap. That one you're talking about was just a summary of the year. I'm going to write stories about those events and such, I just think it'd be best that I get more viewers first so people will notice them when I write them.

Right now I'm working on a story with a character that an artist let me use. It's interesting because I'm trying to get the character's personality down and such. Here's hoping I did it right. So far it's near the end, 7 pages long, and there's 2 versions.
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Place Where You Can Find My Stories   Place Where You Can Find My Stories Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:14 am

Alright, I completed my first long story "Alan in: Fatally Furious". In this fan rendition of Fatal Fury, Alan enters the King of Fighters tournament looking for a good fight, unaware that crime boss Geese Howard is the one holding the tournament and may know Alan from somewhere.

3 parts long with 2 fights in the first part and 3 fights each in the second and third parts, it was 14 pages long in a Word Document. If you can, please check it out sometime.

Part 1
http://alucard009.deviantart.com/art/Alan-in-Fatally-Furious-Ep-1-150128282

-Alan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place Where You Can Find My Stories   Place Where You Can Find My Stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Place Where You Can Find My Stories
Page 1 of 1