B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mexicans coming to America

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Mexicans coming to America Left_bar_bleue100/100Mexicans coming to America Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Mexicans coming to America Empty
PostSubject: Mexicans coming to America   Mexicans coming to America Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:22 am

what are your views? mine, people complaining "they are stealing our jobs!" not like they are moving here and becoming lawyers or doctors. if your dream job is cleaning the bathroom of a fast food place, well then yes some one stole your job. if your job is waiting out side a hardware store waiting for a lazy American to need help building your patio, then yes yours was stolen.

now think of this, corona beverages used to be made in Mexico but is now made in Colorado, who is stealing jobs now?

and Mexican tacos are so much better than cheddar American tacos, I am in favor for only that reason if none else.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Mexicans coming to America Left_bar_bleue100/100Mexicans coming to America Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Mexicans coming to America   Mexicans coming to America Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:55 am

Personally, I feel like not enough Americans think this one the whole way through. Sure, they might be coming across the border to get better education, medicine, jobs, etc, but we'd all do the same thing if we were caught in Mexico's situation. And hell, it'd just be a tiny raise in our taxes, and everyone could enjoy these programs as free. I say, stop your whining, and deal with it. Mexicans are people too. You want your kids to have a better life, and so do they.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Mexicans coming to America   Mexicans coming to America Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:18 pm

I say we make Mexico our 51st state. that will fix our problem.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Mexicans coming to America Left_bar_bleue1/1Mexicans coming to America Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: Mexicans coming to America   Mexicans coming to America Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:08 pm

That's a really big state, and I don't want them as a state... to fix their shit would require a large sum of our tax. And the higher ups are already fucking up with our tax with god knows a lot of shit we don't need at the moment. Not only that, we still have that goddamn war in the middle east.

But I do agree, those people are not stealing anyone's job... the only thing they're doing negatively would be making a neighborhood go down in value (and make it seem like it's a violent/bad hood). And taking our food stamps as well as whatever else the government gives to them. Most of them don't pay tax, some of them drive with no license (wait, that's not all bad... until they hit and run), and what else............. that's it from me.

I have no problem with them coming over here, but follow the fucking rules. It's cheap when they give birth to hella kids they can't take care of and we end up having to do it for them. I paid my taxes for people to come fix my roads, for police to protect me, for firemen to come rescue me when I'm in trouble, for ambulance to follow ten minutes after the fire truck has already arrived, to keep criminals in jail, to allow dumb kids to waste their time in school to learn life fucking lessons and give them something to do while they're growing up to figure out what they want to do with their short lives, to fix bridges and make them earthquake safe... to pay the fucking government people to do their fucking jobs well. They are getting a lot of benefits without contributing.

So, in a sense, they are stealing from us. Their kids are in our school. I strongly believe that kids do need to be in school and not in the streets, but goddamn, pay your fucking taxes.

Err, so overall, I'm just bitching about the tax.
=w=;;
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mexicans coming to America   Mexicans coming to America Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mexicans coming to America
Page 1 of 1