B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Universes Collide: Random Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Universes Collide: Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Universes Collide: Random Battle   Universes Collide: Random Battle Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:49 am

Within everyone's mind, there is a universe. A universe created by the person where their fantasies exist. The place where their creations live and do things. Almost no two universes are the same, and people have their own people who they made with their imaginations.

What will happen when the universes of different people merge and they enter each others worlds and interact with other people's creations? Will there be peace or war? This is what happens when Universes Collide.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alan walked down the streets of Grand "The City", California. It was another day like any other. In his hand he held a bottle of soda and he sung a song as he went down the street alone.

"Whose the leader of the club that's made for you and me? M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E..."

While he walked and sang, he picked up a penny off the ground and kept going.

"Forever let us hold our banner HIGH! HIGH! HIGH! HIGH!..."

After a while, he got to Alucard's House. It was a 2 story building with stairs that led to the second floor, which was the primary part of the house. He climbed up the steps and came in through the front door. There was a door on the right that was a bedroom, and to the left and straight ahead, there was the living room connected to the dining room and kitchen with 3 doors on the right hand wall in the dining room. He entered the door on the right and saw his room. It was pretty big with a bed parallel to the right hand wall, a closet area at the foot of the bed, and some extra space with a window on the left. Ahead of him there was a large window and 2 desks, one with the computer on it and the other covered with random objects ranging from a yo yo to BB guns and bobby pins.

He sat down on his bed and pulled out his Walther P.38 pistol.

"What name should I give you?"

As he admired his gun, suddenly there was a loud sound outside. He darted to the window with the gun in his hand and saw a formation of clouds in the air spiraling and forming a circle with lightning rapidly shooting down from the sky.

"Woah, that's something I haven't seen before. Better go investigate."

Alan ran outside and summoned his ship which then took off towards the turbulence.

{Insert your character's story here and some event that's happening in their world}
Back to top Go down
SCK[NU]
Casual
Casual
SCK[NU]

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Universes Collide: Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universes Collide: Random Battle   Universes Collide: Random Battle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:12 pm

THE HELL THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Imma go with Beat from his so called actual universe, the Eden universe of mine. The universe is not as far in time as ours, infact it is many hundreds of years backwards.
I hope you dont mind this but imma make it so he for some reason enters your world!
I really hope it'll be fine.

============================================================

Beat was falling trough the sky. He had short, a little messy red hair and glasses with small, round lences. He was dressed very much like a pirate. On his waist he had a katana type of a sword, and a few small bags, and even a very old fashioned piratean time handgun. Being dressed like a pirate, his clothing was also very worn out from a few places, even dirty and bloody.
The other lence of his glasses was broken and next to eye with the broken lence, he had a wound wich looked maybe a day or two old. The arm of the side of the glasses that had a broken lence was also broken, fixed with some sticky stuff and a small shred of cloth, making what is basically tape.

After a few minutes of falling, he fell onto the fountain in the middle of the City, and layed there for a while, then rasing his head, rubbing it with his other hand.. his other, quite dirty hand.

Beat: Aw man... where the hell is this?
Back to top Go down

Universes Collide: Random Battle
Page 1 of 1