B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relaying a message from Alucard.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Relaying a message from Alucard. Left_bar_bleue1/1Relaying a message from Alucard. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

Relaying a message from Alucard. Empty
PostSubject: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Quote :
"Spy Sappin' Ma Computer"

Hey guys, it's Alan. My PC's running scans since we picked up some Trojans and a worm. Also, our Norton internet security expires in two days, so when this is all over, I'm probably not going to be able to come on for a while until we can pay for it.
You might not see me for a while, but I'll see what I can do to stay in touch. Thanks to Asakura for posting this topic

And no, I don't think it goes in spam.... but I'm sure it has a section it can go in... like, maybe the member's lounge, but that's too far away D;
-Sits on the topic and waits for Azure to move it for her, if he's feeling like it-
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:10 am

Norton is crap, it may as well be counted as a virus itself.

Like I told you, download AVG free, it protects my laptop perfectly. It's reliable. Oh, and did I mention that it's free?

If you ever listen to me for once in your life, download it!

If you're really against it, DL it once your norton expires. I mean, you've nothing to lose after that, least you'll be protected in some way.

Moral of the story: Don't buy Norton, it's useless.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Relaying a message from Alucard. Left_bar_bleue1/1Relaying a message from Alucard. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:40 am

I have norton, lol.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:44 am

*glares at Norton*

EVIL!
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Relaying a message from Alucard. Left_bar_bleue100/100Relaying a message from Alucard. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:14 am

Karasu wrote:
Norton is crap, it may as well be counted as a virus itself.

Like I told you, download AVG free, it protects my laptop perfectly. It's reliable. Oh, and did I mention that it's free?

If you ever listen to me for once in your life, download it!

If you're really against it, DL it once your norton expires. I mean, you've nothing to lose after that, least you'll be protected in some way.

Moral of the story: Don't buy Norton, it's useless.

not his computer to download stuff on.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Then he can go on his own computer?
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Relaying a message from Alucard. Left_bar_bleue100/100Relaying a message from Alucard. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:14 pm

sure he could, just as soon as you get him one.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:48 pm

There'd be no point in getting him one.

The same thing would happen to it as happened 2000 years ago to Norton City. You all know the story of Norton City right??

Relaying a message from Alucard. NortonSucks
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Karasu, will you stop bitching about how Norton sucks and that AVG is god? I can't download it so long as it's not my own computer, so quit it. This is why I blocked you, so I hope you stop trying to convince me, because you aren't going to.

Thank you, Asakura. I've found a way to use the internet via the library I can bike ride to. I can remain active here, so I may be available, but I'll only be able to log on for hours at a time, so don't expect as much from me as I used to be able to.
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:45 pm

don't auto log in from there, some one could do some mischief.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Alucard009 wrote:
Karasu, will you stop bitching about how Norton sucks and that AVG is god? I can't download it so long as it's not my own computer, so quit it. This is why I blocked you, so I hope you stop trying to convince me, because you aren't going to.

Thank you, Asakura. I've found a way to use the internet via the library I can bike ride to. I can remain active here, so I may be available, but I'll only be able to log on for hours at a time, so don't expect as much from me as I used to be able to.

Why does that sound like a challenge?

And you didn't comment on my picture! T_T
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:49 pm

I log off when I'm done. Besides, it deletes all the cookies when you log off anyways.

But yes, I'm sort of back.

...and it's not a challenge because I'm going to ignore your advertising attempts. Please stop insisting I get it.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:50 pm

At least comment on the picture! T_T

I put time and effort into that!
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:51 pm

No.

Now please get on topic. I didn't come back to argue with you.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Alucard009 wrote:
No.

Now please get on topic. I didn't come back to argue with you.

That's just rude.
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:04 pm

Fine. You're picture is fantabulous.

What, now are you going to say I'm just humoring you? Whatever. Like I said, I didn't come back to argue with you.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Why would I say you were humouring me?

It's clear that my picture is fantabulous, so you're telling the truth. Razz
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Egomaniac...
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Mean person!
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:55 am

so who's leaving?
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Alucard009 wrote:
You're welcome, and that's okay... take this time to go out and hang out with some peeps.
It's a sign ;D

And my gods, can't you two get the fuck along? =/

Alan, stop taking everything he says and does so seriously, you read too much into the situation sometimes. It's not nice to make assumption of people, you may think you know them when you actually don't... you will only get bitten in the end.

Karasu, stop aggravating, I know it may seem like fun and all, but Alan does not seem to be enjoying it. Laid off a bit.
-Tosses an attention bone at the opposite direction- Go chase it, boy, and give it to RR when you catch it ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaying a message from Alucard.   Relaying a message from Alucard. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaying a message from Alucard.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: The Grave-
Jump to: