B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Same-sex Attraction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Same-sex Attraction Left_bar_bleue1/1Same-sex Attraction Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

Same-sex Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Same-sex Attraction   Same-sex Attraction Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:38 am

So, this topic was sparked by this:

Quote :
"Was Heath Ledger gay in real life? Is that why he killed himself???
Because he was in that one movie where he played the gay guy with that Donnie Darko guy and they had bum sex in a mountain. Maybe like he turned gay or was really gay in real life. I don't know but maybe the movie and playing the role of the gay made him gay? Maybe someone knows."

There was these following replies:

Quote :
"No, just because they play someone in a movie does not mean they become that person. Think about it....

He was married and has a 2 year old daughter too"

Quote :
"Yes. He played a gay man in a movie, so he turned gay. And he played the Joker in the new Batman movie and turned into a psycho murderer. He was also a soldier in the Revolutionary War, just like his role in The Patriot, plus he was a knight.

Maybe you need to schedule an appointment with someone to discuss the line between fantasy and reality."

Quote :
"Gay people cannot just turn straight, just like straight people just do not turn gay. Why would you take your life, (they are not sure what happened yet) if you were gay. If it is true he took his life, it was because of depression, dose not matter who you are, how much fame and money you have, you can become deeply depressed and fall in a deep hole that is impossible to climb out without lots of help. It could have been just a accident, drinking and drugs do not mix. He was a good man no matter what, and will be sadly missed."

Then I thought, that's pretty interesting... because I believe that people can "turn" gay. Not like, suddenly they woke up and they're gay, but rather, the influences around them can persuade them otherwise. It sounds pretty stupid to me right now, and I have a lot arguments on it... but they escaped me and I just want to go back to this movie... so I'll leave it at that and come back to edit (or just respond if there's replies).
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724

Same-sex Attraction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Debates-
Jump to: