B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How are you today? ;D

Go down 
+12
SCK[NU]
Karasu
Alucard009
Raiden
Kebin
Lithium Ruthenium
Kazuo Kiriyama
Tiduseya
R&R
Frusciante
Xovos
Asakura
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0/0How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Other

How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Saw the deer again on the way back home. Much less of it now...

I think there may be wolves nearby...

... Big decaying dead things are much creepier in real life than on a screen... And they smell worse...
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Perfect. Just got back from a weekend staying with friends in Ireland. I've had time to relax for once. So now, I'm back to being calm and all, but without any of my hate. I've been hate-free for... a week? That's pretty good. Oh, and the girl I like is talking to me in full sentences and smileys again (she's still busy, but is making more time for me or something? lol yay!). I also got to talk with a close friend from uni, so yay!
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:24 pm

I got internet back. but windows live works not.

oh and remember that flood we had here I told you about? the flies are breeding and there are millions of them.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:15 pm

Trying to understand how life works now that school is over after 12 years.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Happy. Learnt one of my fave songs on guitar. Amused because the girl i was dating decided to delete me off her facebook for no reason and didn't even tell me, then didn't reply when i sent a text asking why and if everything was ok. Still not feeling any emotion, so that doesn't bother me whatsoever Razz
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1/1How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:13 am

Kazuo Kiriyama wrote:
Trying to understand how life works now that school is over after 12 years.
What will you be doing now? Now that you're all graduated. Did you attend graduation ceremony, or is it later in the week/month?

Karasu wrote:
Happy. Learnt one of my fave songs on guitar. Amused because the girl i was dating decided to delete me off her facebook for no reason and didn't even tell me, then didn't reply when i sent a text asking why and if everything was ok. Still not feeling any emotion, so that doesn't bother me whatsoever Razz
... the girl from college? O.o;;
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:57 am

Karasu wrote:

Asakura wrote:
... the girl from college? O.o;;

Yup Razz
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:12 pm

I got engaged on Monday. I'm so happy!

However, those of you whom share my facebook page need to be quiet about it please. It's a secret right now.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:41 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1/1How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Despite me having Heavy's FB....... I didn't know this XD;
Shows how much I really go on FB~ ;P

Congrats!! <3
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Congrats man!
I'm really happy for you dude! =D

Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:29 am

Oh yeah... I wonder how that is going. That was posted at the beginning of June.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:38 am

R&amp;R wrote:
Oh yeah... I wonder how that is going. That was posted at the beginning of June.
Shuddup D:
Are you calling me slow?! Is that it? Huh?

Chu trying to pick a fight with me? Mad
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 am

Trying too write some new songs!>,<
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:38 am

Asakura wrote:
R&R wrote:
Shuddup D:
Are you calling me slow?! Is that it? Huh?

Chu trying to pick a fight with me? Mad

yes. I am trying to make you join Mabinogi and PVP me, then learn to love it and stay. where I can then get you to draw my character and other stuff. like backup when I am in the shadow realm picking off Fomarian warriors with my bow and they kill both my dog and horse and both magic carpets, so that I can then switch to another weapon...
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:50 am

R&amp;R wrote:
yes. I am trying to make you join Mabinogi and PVP me, then learn to love it and stay. where I can then get you to draw my character and other stuff. like backup when I am in the shadow realm picking off Fomarian warriors with my bow and they kill both my dog and horse and both magic carpets, so that I can then switch to another weapon...
LOL! I now know your hidden intentions!

I wouldn't PVP you because I'm not a PVP-person, period. However, knowing me, I would most likely fall in love with the game and then start dedicating my time on it enough to draw it... kinda did that with RO. I would have with WoW, but the armor was kinda faggot-looking to the point that I was always in my animal form of some sort, and I just don't draw animals.

I dunnnnnno, I don't want to play any MMOs at the moment ;<
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:57 am

well you know your next addiction when you get bored.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Sooooooooooooooooooo, how's life, peeps? ;D

I am now going through all the other forums to breath life into it~ the art section will be last because it will take awhile ;o
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:04 am

*Comical sobbing* So tired and exhausted...but can't sleep. Was tickle tortured by girls at 1 AM...so worked up and our arms are sore...but we can't sleep because we're fired up from it and dread it happening again if we bundle up in a blanket T___T

At least we're making good writing progress. Getting back into that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are you today? ;D
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22