B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everything's Gone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Everything's Gone Empty
PostSubject: Everything's Gone   Everything's Gone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:38 am

{I sat at my reconnected PC, neutral emotions going through my mind. Nothing's left. All the happiness I had was quickly met with equal depression. I was incredibly grateful that it was working again and I was back online, but sadly, my work didn't make it. I had no more word documents saved. None were spared. 3 years of collected conversations, writings, and other things gone forever. Aside from the stories people had seen, all of my writing had been for naught. I can no longer look back at the conversations I had with people and remember the days long since passed. Depression came to me like rain pouring from the sky, only here I had no rainproof clothing or umbrella; I had to accept it directly.}

Yep, everything's gone. Guys...I'm kinda shocked about this. I lost so much and I'm very depressed about it. This is one of the few instances in my life I've ever felt like seriously hurting someone, mainly the person who made that virus. Please try to comfort me or something, because I'm very heartbroken right now.
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
Everything's Gone Left_bar_bleue0/0Everything's Gone Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Other

Everything's Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's Gone   Everything's Gone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:51 am

Ah, this has happened to me several times, except it was mostly various art projects, Fraps, (countless) custom Unreal Tournament maps, and 12 chapters of a book I was attempting to write (Which I started writing again, but then that computer practically exploded, so I lost it yet again. I may attempt it yet again in the neat future).

Don't let it keep you down, though. You wrote those stories from that world inside your mind. Set your mind on it, and you can do it again. Those documents you saved, only files. Just because they're gone doesn't mean the effort and thought put into them were for nothing. Getting words to paper is not the limit of those efforts. Each story written slowly built up on your skill as a writer. And surely, they evolved that world that you have imagined into something you could not have previously envisioned.

Yes, there is much darkness in what has happened, but try to find the light behind that work.

I'd try to say more, but I'm not too experienced in trying to talk people into feeling better, and it'd most likely start getting confusing if it goes on. So I'm just going to leave it there.
Hope you can get back on your feet. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Everything's Gone Left_bar_bleue1/1Everything's Gone Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

Everything's Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's Gone   Everything's Gone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:31 am

Instead of looking at what you lost, look for what you can gain. Sure, you've lost them physically and you can't look back at them for reference whenever you want, but it will always be in your memories.

Your stories, they were raw ideas back then. Like Xovchu has said, you grow with each day and with each day, you gain more experience to place into your stories. Don't be afraid to fall a few times, because that's the key to success. You cannot truly express something without experiencing first. You can't talk about the pain of having a broken arm without having your arm broken (as much as I know it's painful because let's face it, anything broken = painful and owie, but I can't say I know much about it and I don't plan to experience it if I could help it). So don't look at it like it's a completely bad thing, erase the old you and out with a new you.

Okay, so you've lost old conversations, so what? Make new ones, better ones!! There will always be opportunity if you jump out and reach it. Sure they may be old friends or people you don't talk to anymore or can't get in contact anymore, but they are burn and buried deep inside your memory and heart. No virus can get affect that. Time to experience something different, something new. Make new friends, give change a chance, you'll find buried treasures everywhere ;3

Stay strong, Alan!
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

Everything's Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's Gone   Everything's Gone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:47 pm

Negative stuffs first, I was hoping that years from now I could look at a conversation from 2007 and remember what we were talking about and get a super nostalgic feeling.

Yeah, I've been thinking that it might as well be something where I have to look straight ahead. In Kingdom Hearts, Cricket's journal was erased when they woke up, but he then wrote on the new stuff they went on. I guess I'll just have to look at it like that.

Still, I'll kinda miss my old stuff. Oh well, Shape Da Future.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Everything's Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's Gone   Everything's Gone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:16 am

We all miss something from the past, that's natural. Now, time to write another adventure! ;D
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

Everything's Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's Gone   Everything's Gone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:41 am

...Too bad a finished one and one that was halfway done were lost. Oh well, rewriting time.

...Right after I get Microsoft Word. WHY WOULD YOU REVIVE A COMPUTER AND NOT HAVE MICROSOFT WORD PROGRAMMED INTO IT?!?!
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Everything's Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's Gone   Everything's Gone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:55 am

.... that's a good question, you should call them up and ask, unless their purpose was to remove their virus only. Most computers comes with it, if yours doesn't, they slacked in their job and should be reported.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Everything's Gone Left_bar_bleue100/100Everything's Gone Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

Everything's Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's Gone   Everything's Gone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:44 pm

lol dude get that checked...like asakura said...
and dont live in the past man...
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

Everything's Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's Gone   Everything's Gone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Yeah, I know. If you always look at the past, you can never step into the future.

And maybe I'll ask about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Everything's Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's Gone   Everything's Gone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything's Gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Literature/Articles-
Jump to: