B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Left_bar_bleue1/1I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Empty
PostSubject: I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules.   I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Quote :
"Duplicate topics, check to see if a topic already exists for your possible subject matter."

"No raising dead topics older than 2 weeks, unless the topic is a showcase or a topic I've made that hasn't been locked."
These two rules do NOT go hand-in-hand. First, you tell us not to make a topic if one has already been made, and then you go and tell us that we cannot post in a topic that's older than two weeks. Are you trying to drive out new members and/or refraining them from posting? =/

Like when Slap made a topic of Gay Marriage in the Debate section, she was following the rules of "no raising dead topics". You tell us to read the rules, when the rules conflict with each other. Do we not talk about something that has already been talked about? Oh, the old members has already talked about it... now the new members are not allowed to talk about it because it has already been touched before. "Oh, but the topic is there" -- Yes, it is, but they aren't allowed to post it in. What's the point of reading something if you can't comment on it? I'm sure there's a lot of people who don't mind reading and not commenting, but does that really make a community? Are we allowing room for communication/feedback? Are we trying to block of the new members from posting? Is that the message you're trying to decipher to us, Admins?

That is all~ :^-^:
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Left_bar_bleue100/100I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules.   I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:58 pm

........damn you have a point hold up..
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Left_bar_bleue100/100I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules.   I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:41 pm

this has killed forums.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Left_bar_bleue1/1I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules.   I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:23 am

R&R wrote:
this has killed forums.
Those rules, or members like me? Surprised
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules.   I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:43 am

the rules.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules.   I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:00 am

I would assume so since members are getting chewed out on both end of the stick. =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules.   I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I, Asakura, question two of the forum rules.
Page 1 of 1