B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-

Go down 
+5
Kazuo Kiriyama
Tiduseya
Karasu
Raiden
Asakura
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Left_bar_bleue1/1........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Empty
PostSubject: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 pm

If you're gonna give someone a warning point, at least PM them and tell them what they fuckin' did wrong since there's no log about it and no points anymore. How am I supposed to know what I fuckin' did wrong if all I see is my bar dropping 1/4 of the way? Okay, I get that I did something against the rule, but which one? Yes, if I can't figure it out, or have to guess, it means I don't fuckin' know and will most likely repeat it. When a parent punishes their kids, they don't go, "You're ground, now go to your room".... okay, they might, but afterward, they would go to their room, sit down, and begin to explain to them what they fucked up on. There was plenty of time from when I received this warning to when I realized I got the warning. You're not doing your job completely. I am not PMing this because I wasn't the only one this has happened to, Soul.

I am also singling you out because 1) we have four admins; 2) one of them is never on (King); 3) Blaze would tell me what I fuckin' did wrong before giving me the 'warning'; 4) Heavy doesn't give warning points unless you ran over his cat, back up and ran it over again (plus he luvs me, and I don't do idiotic thing enough for him to give me a warning XDD).

Does this have to do with Man-Love Thursday topic? =/

Last edited by Asakura on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Raiden
Casual
Casual
Raiden

Male
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character sheet
Health:
........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Left_bar_bleue100/100........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:50 pm

i lol'd hard at "you're ground"
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Hey Raiden, in your profile pic, your football homie in the grey looks like he has boobs, what's that about?
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Casual
Casual
Raiden

Male
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character sheet
Health:
........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Left_bar_bleue100/100........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:05 pm

implying im even in that picture...

they are called pec's. you get them from being fit. you wouldnt know that would you?
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Left_bar_bleue0/0........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Flamebait? Flamebait?
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:23 pm

1) no need to post a rant topic, you could just ask.

2) https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/spam-f18/the-good-ole-days-t2385-45.htm
No need to mass post, we do have an edit button.
Blaze [KF] wrote:
- Flooding, posting of thoughtless generic messages in a number of topics in just minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Left_bar_bleue1/1........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:27 pm

It's like saying you can't spam in the spam section =/

What's the point of having the spam section if we can't fuckin' spam in it?

Are you implying that we are not allow to spam? Haven't we already been down this road before... oh, say, when Blaze shut down the Spam section and oh look, what happened? No one posted. Are we trying to repeat history? What are admins if there are no users to govern over?
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Sorry for not be clear i take the blame here....
I forgot to mention that we would be more lenient here in spam like when someone triple post in a gallery cause of an update....
Spam is spamable that's the point so yeah my bad Soul and Asakura.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 pm

I don't know if you've noticed yet or not, Asakura, but there's a significant difference between spam and flooding.

If this is unjust by Blaze's definition it will be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:49 pm

I'm thinking of sticking that good ole days topic lol
Soul I'm glad you follow the guidelines but Asakura did have a point, PM someone when lowering the bar please.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Yes siree Blaze.

Also, Asakura, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Blaze, you had this at the end of each rule section...

Quote :
*Note: The Spam section will be more lenient on rules,but there are rules to follow either way.

-Hugs you both- >w< Mmm~ I luv mah admins ~! <33
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Wow i forgot about that! xD
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:45 am

can you hug ex-admins too? :3

btw King totally deserves a hug, fuck
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:12 am

Raiden wrote:
implying im even in that picture...

they are called pec's. you get them from being fit. you wouldnt know that would you?

I have pecs and shiz, but that's ridiculous. He has boobs xD
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: 卍卐

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:01 am

Asakura wrote:
4) Heavy doesn't give warning points unless you ran over his cat, back up and ran it over again (plus he luvs me, and I don't do idiotic thing enough for him to give me a warning XDD).

Wrong. I'd be too depressed to give out warning points if you ran over my cat.

Also.

Asakura wrote:
If you're gonna give someone a warning point, at least PM them and tell them what they fuckin' did wrong since there's no log about it and no points anymore. How am I supposed to know what I fuckin' did wrong if all I see is my bar dropping 1/4 of the way? Okay, I get that I did something against the rule, but which one? Yes, if I can't figure it out, or have to guess, it means I don't fuckin' know and will most likely repeat it. When a parent punishes their kids, they don't go, "You're ground, now go to your room".... okay, they might, but afterward, they would go to their room, sit down, and begin to explain to them what they fucked up on.

Only good parents will explain what you did wrong.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:00 pm

DD; I wouldn't run over your cat!! I would steal it and then give it back to you at the end of the day after I've given it an all-day Chii-affection!! ;o -Loves cats more than dogs- I should have said ran over your dog, but that's not as powerful as running over a cat-phrase >.>;; (Why do I suddenly have this strange feeling that we're not talking about a cat, but a cover-up for something else??)

Bad parents wouldn't ground you tho.... or do they? o-o;; I mean, I kinda assume... if they're "bad", then they aren't giving a fuck about their children... unless we're talking about those who tries to be a parent, but just ends up failing. I need enlightenment in that department, forgive my ignorance, Heavy -hugs-
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:15 pm

punish for no reason cause they went mad with power.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:13 pm

;> They're hawt when they do that tho.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: 卍卐

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:13 pm

The stereo typicall parent would drink and beat their child/children. A parent who cares at least a little will ground, but not explain why the child is in trouble. A good parent will punish wrong actions followed by an explanation while also reinforcing good actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-   ........ -Hugs all her admins except for King- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

........ -Hugs all her admins except for King-
Page 1 of 1